Sup Sup Forumsros I haven't been to Subway in a long ass time. What do you guys usually get that's bomb as fuck?

Sup Sup Forumsros I haven't been to Subway in a long ass time. What do you guys usually get that's bomb as fuck?

Bumping cause I'm hungry as fuck

Turkey, cheddar, bacon, lettuce, tomato, mayo. Italian herb and cheese bread

Turkey breast and Ham footlong with light mayo letters, gurkins and cucumber

Lettece

Roast beef with bacon is always good. My favorite topping is banana peppers.

Turkey salami bacon American cheese lettuce spinach olives pickles jalapeƱos

Italian BMT on Italian herbs and cheese, lettuce, cucumber, red onion, jalapeƱos, lots of BBQ sauce

roast chicken breast, cheese, lettuce, sub sauce, chipotle

Turkey + ham, swiss. Double meat, double cheese. Toasted, on Italian. Lettuce, olives, avocado. Mayo, honey mustard, and a touch of sriracha.

Fuckin do it.

Also forgot to add cheese and toasted, very important

get everything on one sammich. its da bomb

wheat bread, turkey, bacon, lettuce, poverlone cheese, cilantro, little bit of mustard and mayo, pickles and have it toasted

I was turned on until the BBQ sauce wtf m8

Italian
Steak
Bacon
Pepperjack
Heated
Spinach
Pickles
Ranch
Extra Pepper

east-Eurofag here, not as many toppings as in the US.
I usuall get BBQ chicken w/ triple cream cheese + cheddar, marinara sauce, cucumbers, a shitload of onions, green peppers, olives, jalapenos, topped with bbq, caesar, honey mustard and louisiana sauce.

go to subway and order a turkey on wheat, i then ask to have it toasted on three, i assure them i do it everywhere, it will come out a magma of a sanwich, i then ask for only oil, i make them dump the entire thing on it, i pay for the sandwich, then place the sandwich in the soda fountain and pour fanta on it until i get kicked out and never return

Meatball. Onions green peppers provolone creamy sriracha sowse

Foot long honey oat, teriyaki chicken, lettuce, onions, tomatos, cucumbers, ranch dressing

also I think Ranch Dressing is laced with heroin and the government found a way to get us all addicted to subway, ALL HAIL OUR ALIEN- LIZARD OVERLORDS!

Spicy Italian on white bread with no sauce

Steak&Cheese on Italian herb amd cheese bread
Mix of provologne and pepperjack cheese
Toasted
Ranch, mayo, and sometimes the southwest sauce if I'm feeling spicy

A spinach sandwich. Just spinach, salt, and pepper.

I get two wheat footlongs with everything on it, because that becomes my meal for the entire day.