USA - Colombia pregame

3rd place match 5PM PDT. Starts in 6 bongs.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=NkLMSpDJH1A
twitter.com/SoundersFC/status/746831371578941440
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

>playing for third place

LOL

>in 6 bongs
>not one but two threads

>leave that Colombian boi pussy to me

>america
>good at football
pick one

give me ONE good reason to watch this game

>implying this much
Even I will watch it and I couldn't give two fucks about futbol

I can't bring myself t watch after that dissapointment, much less a third place match

Nah, it's always fun to watch your NT, even if you don't win. Who cares anyway, it's only a game

Remove Cuadrado and Cardona.

Who fucking cares. Hand them the 4th place ticket and call it a day. The real deal is coming up soon.

You can see your fellow narcos chimpout.

When was the last time England got to the semi-final of a major tournament?

THIRD FUCKING PLACE

>3rd place
>no really, you should watch
>it's gonna be good I swear

Nice try America

both teams can win, it's going to be fun

Does anybody has the webm of the goals of the first match between US and Colombia in this cup?

>watching brown latino nations comñete for third place
lel

M-maybe US of A win, it would be a great success.

better than England

>7-0

Not joking, I think it will in terms of the federation the play with. No other concacaf team made to the semis stage, but the US

There is no good reason. If you win, it's meaningless. If you lose, it's an embarrassment. If they played just before the final, I'd watch as an appetizer. But a day before? Have better things to do.

W-well the US had a fucking easy road into semis to be honest. Fucking Ecuador, Paraguay and Costa Rica are Faroe Islands tier.

ayy pu70

eeeeeeeeeeeeehhhhhh

PU70

Have a point there, mate

Is this sham of a tournament still going on?

Just shut it down South Americucks you have to invite like 4 teams just to make it watchable

>yuro

>Having a chance to place our highest ever in the tournament
>Giving a fuck about it being third place
Smh

>It's an entire American continent tournament episode
>No-one watches it or cares about it

>No one cares about it
What are you butthurt about? U dont like football? Im still watching this snorefest of a show the yuro is.

>Europeans taking their heads out of their asses for long enough to care about anything other than themselves
Yeah. Shocking insight.

It's a shit show tournament that isn't profitable so they invite and host it in America, not even a member of the tournament that is supposed to happen

It's a shit show nothing tournament like the Gold Cup now, just admit it

World Cup hasn't been won by a non-european team since 2002 we can't help it if we're at the top

>we

Its a football tournament in wich you have three world champions playing. Its football. Its a torunament were the best footballers of the world come from. Who gives a fuck about profits?
Europe has 98578675897645 countries, it will be an embarrasment if you wouldnt be dominating, and still, you're not THAT dominant. Oh, and how many trophies have your country won? Right.

Obviously your own federation cares about profits because they're hosting it in America and invite Mexico/USA every time

>muh sacred tournament
>invite jamaica

>invite jamaica

They'll never have a shot a winning, though. It's like inviting England to the Euros.

>Federation
Im no federation. Im an spectator so I dont give a fuck about profits. Yeah, they invite Jamaica, Japan, Mexico, USA and who knows what other team. U have fking NI, Wales, Iceland, Poland, Ucraine, Albania. Top tier teams, lad. And again, what has your country won? Jack shit.

Ecuador is 2nd in the qualifier. Is just they played bad this Cup, also USA played decent that game

>Kiss the rings bitch

Embarrassing

At least our teams have to qualify, you just invite shit tier teams solely for profit purposes

VERRAH NICE tournament you've got there black lad.

>Euro
Only niggers and kebab.

Post Yfw colombia beats the MurriIards 8-0

Man, I fucking swear that if USA wins, burgers won't shut up about it for years.

>burgers won't shut up about it for years

You honestly think that we'd brag about finishing 3rd? The unofficial motto of this country is "If you're not first, you're last". There might be some shitposting but nobody will honestly be proud of 3rd place.

>South America is literally a mix of Spanish shitskins, niggers and whites

Great stuff m8

And what's wrong with that? Let them have it. They deserve it. Colombia didn't play as expected, and the US even got to play for the 3th place when non of us gave even thought about them even beating Ecuador.

So, we are getting close to being the same tournament, only that Copa has better matches, better players, better football, better banting.
yuro, are u even trying?

Nah man its the third place at the copa america. Even people that love soccer barely give a shit.

>better players
>better football
>better """""banting"""""

Just stop

Third place games are usually the GOAT

I remember the 4-3 of Germany vs Uruguay in South Africa

It was way better than the final of Spain against Netherlands

>4-3
More like 2-3

Because no-one gives a shit about the 3rd place playoff

EEEEHHH PU70!!!

This game is going to be so dead.

>major tournament
>major
>tournament

howard will be the starting goalie USA on suicide watch brb getting ready to frogpost

howard is still better than guzan

Great, penalty kick.

It can't be worse than Portugal vs Croatia. Watching grass grow is more exciting than that shit.

No, I think it may be 2 2 or 1 1 to kicks. I gave up on that game, Ron just is not doing shit.

Enough of boring Euro soccer. It's time for el joga bonito.

kek at that MLS handball goal

nycfc / sounders ?
I didn't watch the game

Hello.

ehhhh PU7O

te comiste 7 hijo de puta no tenes derecho a opinar de nada vos y tu seleccion de mierda que por alguna razon se cree que es tier 1 en selecciones.

que cosa linda ver que siempre fracasa tu seleccion de mierda, no hay cosa mas horrible que ver un partido de mexico.
Gritan OLE al minuto 9 cuando van 0-0, no entienden nada del deporte muchachos, y esa cosa tan boluda de gritar EEEE PU70 jaja parecen mogolicos gritando eso a cada rato.

>we

>MLS

you misspelled MLELS m8

COPA GO USA

Says Chile.... Rub it in, pal.

>Orozco

Hsmez Hamez!

HI GUYS

youtube.com/watch?v=NkLMSpDJH1A

twitter.com/SoundersFC/status/746831371578941440

What the hell was Fernando talking about?

>Bradley is still in.

>Playing for third place is like dancing with your sister
I like this FS1 guy, even if he is a bit of a clown

Get the feeling Gladbach doesn't want Fabian playing

Timmy Howard is playing, fellas

Ah, agendas and sports. I just want to watch one sport without hidden agendas.
He is a better goalie though. He has saved games before.

>still not starting nagbe and pulisic in a meaningless match

It's just a nice gesture. The Starbucks sponsorship is the annoying part

>It's a losers have to fight for the third place episode.

Don't really fit in the 4-4-2 Klinsmann likes

Literally 7 - 0

If only it was mexico vs. USA. Would be poetry.

are the euro matches tomorrow supposed to be better?

What does that make >us, then?

France v Ireland will be.

No way they can be worse than today's.

>France 78% possession

Should be great

Losers but at least we don't have to bear with this indignity of a 3rd place match.

Own goal was great.

this is going to be a literal meme match right?

For the Glory of the Republic!

Need stream link.

I'm guessing 3-1 for the coke dealers.