Golden YLYL

golden YLYL

>inb4 banana

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=XCPj4JPbKtA
youtu.be/OjBJsM-mgu8
youtube.com/watch?v=n_R6QkDVTfE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Are u ready to laugh case ive got the best joke!
... candlej

very fast waif / 10

Gosdbuttaz

what's the difference between a jew and a pizza?

pizzas dont scream in the oven

puddy likrrr 50 milyin

Lost you fuck

You are seriously retarded if you think that candleja-

You fucking cuck. It's spelt candlejack or some shit. You you fuc-

VERY fest dogr runing at impeccable speed with air under paws for deccreasted tracshin becaus for spinn metal swastik

You fucking niggers literally can't spell Candlejack? I mean what the fuck is this shitty fucking meme, it's like some stupid fucking 2006 bullsh-

lost ffs

Haven't seen this before. Saved.

lost

add this in the bg
youtube.com/watch?v=XCPj4JPbKtA

youtu.be/OjBJsM-mgu8

Paranoid guy who believes people who label their Wifi "NSA Listening Network" or "FBI Surveillance Van" really are the NSA and FBI trying to spy on him.

It would be funnier if all of their faces were changed though.
Someone should put something funny on the black woman's face as well.

Twhat kin ofbanannna iszzat?

youtube.com/watch?v=n_R6QkDVTfE

Candlejack? Never heard about this

Cancer

omfg lost sooooooo hard

who else high as fuck?

Every thing that mankind has accomplished, up to this point, is summed up in this very gif. This is simply life. It all goes well until shit gets smeared all over, even if your intentions are the best.

fucking poland not trusting and trusting germany

>that many o's
>Not taking the fucking hint
fuck off ill do it for you

Hey baby are you autistic? Because you are something special

Virgin detected

you have a lot of free time, or either you are 13, this meme is fucking lame

You really meme'd me melvin

fucking hang yourself newfag, can't believe you don't know about Candleja-

There he is. There he goes again. Look, everyone! He posted it once again! Isn’t he just the funniest guy around?! Oh my God.

I can almost see your pathetic overweight frame glowing in the dark, lit by your computer screen which is the only source of light in your room, giggling like a like girl as you once again type your little Banana thread up and fill in the captcha. Or maybe you don’t even fill in the captcha. Maybe you’re such a disgusting NEET that you actually paid for a Sup Forums pass, so you just choose the picture. Oh, and we all know the picture. The “epic” Banana guy, isn’t it? I imagine you little shit laughing so hard as you click it that you drop your Doritos on the floor, but it’s ok, your mother will clean it up in the morning. Oh, that’s right. Did I fail to mention? You live with your mother. You are a fat fucking fuckup, she’s probably so sick of you already. So sick of having to do everything for you all goddamn day, every day, for a grown man who spends all his time on Sup Forums posting about a fucking banana. Just imagine this. She had you, and then she thought you were gonna be a scientist or an astronaut or something grand, and then you became a NEET. A pathetic Bananafag NEET. She probably cries herself to sleep everyday thinking about how bad it is and how she wishes she could just disappear. She can’t even try to talk with you because all you say is “I REALLY REALLY LIKE THIS PICTURE.” You’ve become a parody of your own self. And that’s all you are. A sad little man laughing in the dark by himself as he prepares to indulge in the same old dance that he’s done a million times now. And that’s all you’ll ever be.

This, the thread is fucking empty

fucking lost, well done

Pretty sure I know that guy

She looks like she's eyeing him up to eat him like a piece of ham.

I died

He just admitted he posted a wrong link, which means that link was something he was looking at.

Guy dun fooked.

I was just thinking about this an hour ago.

Ok dumbshit responses aside, why do people ACTUALLY post banana?

If it was to make people angry don't you think shitposting would get old? I miss old ylyl threads that were actually decent it was the best part of b.

Graduation? Yeah right!

Fucking newfag, too pussy to even say candlejack all the way, like that stupid legend is even tr-

Kek

has done me a concern

fuck you safe fag, you have to say the whole name to not be a pussy. Candlejack, see? I said it and I'm still her-

Rolling.

He does it to get reactions

Just like yours

Congratulations

Shit! Rerolling!

fresh one

I didnt react in an angry way I was asking an honest question as I dont understand how it hasnt died off like every other meme

This thread is trash

It's the new trend for the kids thinking somehow it is edgy and people will get really upset.

All it does is make people shake their heads at their lack of a fine long penis.

Because subconsciously they view the banana as the length of penis they truly desire but know they will never have.

So they post multiple pictures to increase the desire and need for it.

To the point the need is too great, they then go out in drag and suck nigga cocks for $10.

>most trustworthy always Germany except for Greece
>least trustworthy Germany for Greece
lmao