Hey Sup Forums, so looks like I'm gonna be running away from home. I live in the US...

Hey Sup Forums, so looks like I'm gonna be running away from home. I live in the US. What's the best way to not fuck this up?

Details:
Very little money
I have a car
No relatives to go to

Other urls found in this thread:

theprepperjournal.com/2015/05/12/being-prepared-to-live-in-your-car-successfully/
get.uber.com/cl/ukatltest/?dev_m=&kwid=kwd-116840721879&placement=&tar=&utm_campaign=search-google-brand_184_18_gb-london_d_txt_acq_cpc_en-gb_being an uber driver_kwd-116840721879_93780096982_20874984382_e_c_track-feb03generalupdate_restructure&gclid=CjwKEAjw7e66BRDhnrizmcGc8VcSJABR6gaRqR5cr6R-hqEStXvVFVBsh3gx215ZnHmOiFNc1d8pjxoC7K7w_wcB&cid=328152742&dev=c&fi_id=&adg_id=20874984382&utm_source=AdWords_Brand&cre=93780096982&kw=being an uber driver&net=g&gclsrc=aw.ds&match=e
jobs.dell.com/oklahoma-city-jobs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Age/state/why you running?

20/KY, long history of abuse. Parents decided they're tired of "helping" me. It's a long story. Basically I have until tomorrow to find a living situation or pull a miracle out of my ass.

So running away is my best option atm.

You mean you've been abused a lot or abused a lot of things? I guess you should look up places near where you can park long term without having to pay or being harrassed until you can think of a plan. No job I take it? Any friends around?

I've been abused. Verbal and physical, I managed to make the physical shit stop about two years ago, but the verbal part never ended.

No job, been looking for a while now. Basically today was my last day to look, either I get a call from an employer tomorrow telling me I'm hired or I'm getting the boot.

On the friend front, no, I have noone who can help me in my area. I've been temporarily kicked out before. Had to live on the streets for about two weeks so I know my parents aren't above doing this kind of shit.

Join the army asap

I totally would have no idea wat to do if i were you

I'm from UK so I dont know how things are over there. Over here we have something called Citizens Advice Bureau where they help with this kind of thing free of change. Nothing like that in the states?

Find ANY job. Beg at some roadside diner to bus tables or wash dishes. Hell go to a seedy motel and ask if you can work for food and a room.

Tried, wanted to join marines. Got turned down due to ADHD and shit because apparently they didn't want to pay for it.

Didn't think about that, if that's a possibility, I'll try and take it.

No clue, I called a runaway hotline but they just did the same thing those suicide hotlines do, "Don't do it dude, life is so much more."

Thats so incredibly dumb of your parents to do this to you. Their job as parents are to help you and make sure you succeed. Throwing you out into the world unprepared like this goes against everything parenting is supposed to be.

And whatever job you can find if it isn't a high paying job you can't use it to live by yourself because it won't pay enough. You'd have to find a bunch of people and split the cost with them to afford even living in an apartment. Your parents are guaranteeing that you will end up on the streets by doing this. I'm so sorry OP.

The internet is your life line right now. Use free wifi to google the location of services in your area that will help you out while you are struggling and homeless. Go to these places and get that help.

Use the internet to find people who need room mates. Use the internet to get as much advice on what to do as you possibly can and make a plan.

Have one of these glorious bastards vouch for you (by phone of course) that you've just been hired on at your new job. Now you have a few more weeks to figure shit out until they get suspicious. Your welcome.

Pfft. Yeah that doesnt suprise me. This might sound obvious but take as much stuff with you as you can. You're gonna be looking for work so plenty of toiletries. Wash yourself in gas station bathrooms etc. It's not pretty but it's better than reeking of shit.

Also take all the food you can. And stuff that can count as a meal too, even if you're eating it cold out of a can. Being hungry makes everything a million times worse, so avoid that.

kill your parents

Yeah, I plan on loading my car up with anything I can carry. Luggage carrier, etc.

Can you sign up to be an uber or Lift driver or something?

Any suggestions on looking for roommates, I almost did that once on craigslist and nearly walked into a scenario where I'd probably get raped, no joke. If I still had the messages I'd show you, it was some pretty weird shit.

Sleep in the car, work during the day, keep moving the car around you do NOT want it towed.

Just divide all tasks in smaller and eventually smaller tasks

Here's a guy who lived in his car for a year. theprepperjournal.com/2015/05/12/being-prepared-to-live-in-your-car-successfully/

Possibly, what are the requirements for that? I have a decent car.

Make sure to go stewart's route. Lots of water bottles to pee in, to store food, etc. Same with cans of beans and whatnot. Blankets are your friend, at night you don't want to keep your heat running.

20, so you are moving out?

Get yourself to Dallas, TX. There are a bazillion jobs from shitty to halfway decent to awesome, and everything in between. You'll be looking for work for all of like, an hour maybe, if you stop for a snack in the middle.

I'm not sure. I dont even drive tbh. Here's there site though seems to have more details. get.uber.com/cl/ukatltest/?dev_m=&kwid=kwd-116840721879&placement=&tar=&utm_campaign=search-google-brand_184_18_gb-london_d_txt_acq_cpc_en-gb_being an uber driver_kwd-116840721879_93780096982_20874984382_e_c_track-feb03generalupdate_restructure&gclid=CjwKEAjw7e66BRDhnrizmcGc8VcSJABR6gaRqR5cr6R-hqEStXvVFVBsh3gx215ZnHmOiFNc1d8pjxoC7K7w_wcB&cid=328152742&dev=c&fi_id=&adg_id=20874984382&utm_source=AdWords_Brand&cre=93780096982&kw=being an uber driver&net=g&gclsrc=aw.ds&match=e

/thread

A friend of mine is an Uber driver, he says it's good for a little extra cash on the side but he could never live on just that.

Of course, his bills and lifestyle requirements are probably higher than what you'd be willing to settle for at least immediately.

I'll have to look that mileage up, if what you say is true, then that's definitely a good long/short term goal. Gas money will probably be the biggest priority for that. The issue now is figuring out where to get that money.

Go back apply for the army as a grunt, tell them you were miss diagnosed and don't act like a retard

Dude he doesnt need to join the fucking army. I'd prefer it if OP didnt trade his shitty home life for getting shot at in a desert.

Go get 2 loaves and some small fish for food. I would guess just setting a tent over a lake for home... and lets not forget the Transubstantion to get where you need to go... Unless dad took away your powers.

Moving out is a gentlemans way of putting it, I have basically no money, and no job, and nowhere to live now.

this. in 2-3 years, op can be living quite comfortably with a charger he can't afford and a fat wife.

I'd rather not have a landwhale wife twice my size that costs more then the charger to feed.

Every city has a local food bank and/or homeless shelter. Give them a hard luck story and they will point you to various other resources in your area. Usually one of those resources will be a church or faith-based organization. If they believe your story they will generally help you out - maybe with food or clothes or a shower, but also maybe with a little gas money. They really do this.

Just explain your situation and what you are trying to do and why. Don't be a dick if they ask to pray with you or read a bunch of scriptures. You could probably be in Dallas in a day or two.

Trust me, it's better to eat your pride as long as you get to follow it up with some beans and hotdogs. When I was really in a bind, soup kitchens and homeless shelters made all the difference in the world.

Cum to papa son and suck my devils screw-driver.

Well... If you were to make an extreme decision you could try to ascertain some illegals (don't ask me what, don't know what you can get) sell, re-up, repeat. I understand this is risky but it's just a matter of not being retarded, not doing it, and careful money management.

Go to your local job corp, get a higher education. Move down to texas and work on a oil pump.
Run for congress.

As long as you have a car, find a local Chinese restaurant and tell them you want a delivery job. If they're looking, they'll hire you on the spot and pay you under the table. Even on slow days you'll average around $15 an hour tax free.

Not even lying man, got myself far in debt and needed to find a second job quick even though my full time job forks me in around 75k annually. Went to a Chinese place down the street and did this. Ive caught up on bills so I haven't been working it as much, but when I was working every day from 5:30pm-11:30pm, I was rolling in between $80-$120 a night. The place pays me $5 an hour, $.50 per local deliver and $1 per delivery over 2 miles (rarely further than 5 miles). You'd be surprised how much tips add up doing this shit.

Get some bread
Fish and set up camp near a lake
Have your car near or switch to a better method
>unless your father took away your superpowers

Alright, that's a sound plan

do I invade iraq for 'muh oil'?

Well shit, that's not a bad plan either.

Yeah I caught that, was like, 'Not sure if trolling. Is this some slang or something?'

This is actually decent advice. Pizza places too. Also, listen to a guy called "Dave Ramsey" - at least enough to learn some of the buzz words and lingo. Not because he will change your life, but because if you run into one of his fanatics and they ask you how you are doing and you answer, "Better than I deserve!" - they are obligated to tip you crazy large.

I am not even bullshitting about this.

Look into it.

Got a pick of Jesus, You know with two loves and some small fishes he feed the multitude, Can walk on water and the Catholics believe that if you bless bread it becomes Jesus.

That's good to know, I'll look into that.

So so far, I think my best plan of option is going to Texas. I've got a friend I've known through steam since I was like 10 who'd be willing to give me a place to shack up if I can hold out till the next college school year starts. (So like 3-4 months.)

So, should I take the drive slow or is it better to get there asap and begin looking around for work like Pizza places or Chinese restaurants.

Also how expensive are we looking when it comes to living situations in Dallas? Any of you Anons live there?

OP, do you have any marketable skills? To be clear, I'm not asking if you can suck a dick, I mean actual corporate American working skills?

Oh right, rofl. Yeah that flew over my head. I just happened to have that picture saved from when I used to shitpost.

Yeah I've got payed customer service training, worked at a call center for about 6 months, third party with USAA, I was the dude who got your money back after some dude in Pakistan stole it.

OK, cheapest rents you're gonna find anywhere in the Dallas / Fort Worth area are going to be in the $450 to $550 per month range for a 1BD or Studio, and that's not even central Dallas but commuting from some crappy 'burb. Nicer / closer places gonna be north of a grand.

There are a brazilian call centers and such, so really easy to walk onto a job.

Shit, alright, so I just need to manage to get my car to Dallas and then find a job that'll pay the bills.

Something you can do NOW: look up head hunters and temp agencies in the Dallas / Fort Worth area. Call them up. Briefly cut to the chase and send them a resume. Get that going like right now, with as many of them as you can talk to in a day.

You just need ONE of them to come through for you - and then you'll get an interview and maybe a job. You don't have to know anybody, that's their job. And they don't get paid (by the company, not by you) - until you are working.

>head hunters and temp agencies in the Dallas / Fort Worth area
Alright, I think I'm sort of familiar with that stuff so I'll look into that now.

So right now I'm looking at 450-750 a month in expenses, this seems feasible.

1)Kill them in a staged home invasion and inherit the thouse

Nah just kidding. Question is, OP are you willing to break the law? There's a way to make thousands of dollars a month relatively safe

For a little bit cheaper rents and a LOT smaller / less citified chaos, you might also consider OKC, OK. It's much, much smaller - but still pretty decent opportunities. The oil and gas industry is in the shitter right now, but Dell is still hiring like gangbusters (if you have any technical inclination or want to work in their army of call centers). There is also no shortage of walmart and similar level jobs. If you think Dallas is an oppressively big city, and New York is a vision of hell - then you might like OKC.

Depends on what I'm breaking.
Not willing to do something like kill somebody ofc. Also not willing to steal unless it's like, stealing my mom's credit card. I've never really dabbled in the drug scene, so if you're suggesting I grow pot and sell it, I'd tell you I don't know the difference between weed and poison ivy. I'm kind of a faggot in that regard.

Perhaps. You say dell is hiring? I mean, I'm a fucking nerd so I could easily do that. Where are they hiring?

You'll be breaking their necks

Chinese delivery guy here, I'd recommend you do what I suggested then, even as just a temporary accommodation. You will be paid cash every shift so you don't have to wait for s paycheck. One night of working should be able to fund your gas and food to get to Dallas. Maybe sleep in your car a couple days and work the gig for a week or 2 to save up a bit extra, but that's your call. Maybe even talk to the family who owns the shop, they may even have some place you can board and pay them a bit each night for a bed and shower.

I suggest saving because many places you will find to rent will want some form of down payment or security deposit. You can also use the time to browse library computers for jobs in the Dallas area. If you can't find anything, wing it and find another Chinese gig there. If you work enough, you can easily pay rent and live comfortably.

Um... seriously dude? Dell hires like every. singe. fucking. graduate. from the Francis Tuttle vo-tech classes around here (and, P.S., Francis Tuttle is a fucking joke.)
Check out jobs.dell.com/oklahoma-city-jobs - it's a never ending buffet of nerdy goodness.

Sell glocks on the darknet. Buy 'em for $400, sell them for at least $2000. It's relatively easy to learn how to, but you need someone who explains to you in detail how to do it. I know someone who could do that. You ship them in a decoy item to EU. All behind the safe cover of the darknet

user do take it. its okay food and a room.

Valvoline Instant Oil Change is always hiring and hires people with 0 automotive experience. There's locations all over the country.

Just say in the interview that you love cars, possibly aspire to be a mechanic, love helping people, learn fast, etc. and you're hired.

Here's one more piece of advice:
Go on LinkedIn. Use their job search feature. You will be... amazed.
There are so many fucking jobs constantly available, I am really starting to wonder if maybe you are just trolling us. Did you ever even look? :)
Seriously, go check that shit out. It will probably alter your perspective considerably.

if you can make it to ohio you can chill with me in my dorm for a night so long as you're telling the truth about your age.

huehue

Do you think they'd just be willing to let me deliver for a day?

Gotcha. I'll look into that right now.

Last time I went to the deepweb I stumbled on a shady fucking site. Not sure I'd like to return to that.

Got one nearby. I think they're actually hiring. I'll hit them up tomorrow.

I'm legit, this thing sort of just sprung up on me about 10 minutes before I started this thread. I'm unprepared as fuck which is why I sound so retarded.

Did I look? To be honest, not really, I figured going to Sup Forums and asking for advice on how to live the first few weeks was more important. Thought I'd just play it by ear till a miracle happened. Obviously it won't but a man can dream right?
To be perfectly honest, before this I just sort of went to a place and I'd charm my way into the job. Sadly that hasn't been working as of late.

Actually that is the best thing anyone has said yet.
You can crash with me for a bit if you make it to OKC. I'll even feed ya (just don't be creepy.)

how much is a Brazilian?

100% honest, I'll probably post a face pic and a paper with the thread shit later tonight or tomorrow if this ends up being my final chance at being in this house.

Dude, if you'd be willing to help, I'd be in your debt forever. I'm a pretty standard guy. If I went to /r9k/ I'd probably get called a normie and told to get the fuck out if that's any indicator of my lifestyle. I'm a decent looking guy who's just had a shitload of bad luck.

Give me a burner E-mail address.

[email protected]
Excuse the black humor, it helps me stay sane during these situations.

fucking lol

Dude I wasn't joking when I was talking about craigslist, I had some people message me about donating plasma and shit, I'm not about that life where you wake up in a bathtub full of ice with your spleen gone, fuck that shit.