Fastest way to get a six pack??

fastest way to get a six pack??

put the work in.

7/11 down the street

>go to supermarket
>grab one from the fridge
>optional: pay for it

your body reflects what your most consistent and long term habits are.

Kill yourself and become an hero

suck your dad off

Lose weight

funny and original

Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.

Eat a low carb, low fat, medium-high protein diet. Try and run a calorie deficit. Drink at least three liters of water per day. Train abs three days per week. On ab days do 10 minutes of cardio and 20 minutes of abs. Do this twice.

I can post some ab exercises if you'd like.

deadlift

please

By watching this

I would also like to hear some tips.

bullcrap
dyel ?
go on a calorie deficit, i never trained abs and I'm getting mired fucking hard for my abs.

my eyes were just raped

/thread

>Abs are made in the kitchen, not in the gym.

Yeah so that explains all the fat people.

Duh, surgery.

Well I have the calorie deficit down.

kek

what are you even talking about

Don't eat like a fatty.

abs are like 90% diet

yes

go to liquor store or grocery. purchase six-pack. wtf op you under 21?

Get ripped son

Do squats

It's easier to just complain about how gross muscles look and talk about how everyone should just accept their bodies the way they are. Any woman who likes abs on a guy is a cunt.

Abs require like less than 7% body fat, you have to slim way down before they even show if developed. Seriously its all diet and cardio first. Then build it up once you get the weight down

Drink only water
Eat around 1500 cal a day
No fast food
Cook everything, no butter, no bacon, no processed food

1cheat meal a week (don't abuse it tho)

Run to lose weight (search the couch to 5k training) do a little ab training per week, but the majority of the work would be to remove the fat in front, not make them bigger

And STICK TO IT
That's it you should see results soon

keep in mind, even thought this routine will get you a six pack, you will become a dyel skelly.

Sure.

Here are some good ab exercises you can do with zero equipment:

>leg lifts
>leg crunches
>bicycle crunches
I don't recall the name of this last one but you lay down on your back, put your arms at a 90 degree angle, then reach towards the sky.

If you have access to a gym, then try:

>ab coaster machine for obliques
>decline sit-ups

I should emphasize how important cardio is. Your bf percentage should be around 5% for a visible six pack. Cardio is as important as training abs. Do cardio every day if you can, if only for thirty minutes. If you are also lifting, make sure you put at least 8 hours in between your cardio and lifting.

Nice mail, got your address now

delete pic your address is visible

He said fastest way to 6 pack not fastest way to /fit/

Did someone say six pack?

Yeah, no, this isn't going to work.

1. Running is shitty for burning fat. It's good for building endurance, but not good for burning fat. You'd want to bike or swim or something you can easily do for 45+ minutes.

2. You need to actually build muscle in your core. So do push ups, pull ups, leg lifts, crunches, ext.

3. Dieting like this is stupid. First off, Cheat meals are dumb as fuck. You want to actually change your taste pallet so that you can enjoy healthy food and maintain a healthy lifestyle. The concept of cheat meals creates this fallacy that healthy food is somehow less tasty or enjoyable than 'cheat food'. If you change your habits all together, you'll learn to enjoy healthy food and it won't feel like a struggle.

So instead, make small changes to your life. Changes you can keep up. If you still drink soda, start by cutting that out. And then try and add 10 or 15 minutes of light exercise to your day. Slowly add to it until you have healthy habits that you don't have to work to maintain.

DNP.

Cheat meal isn't necessairly fast food, but it is a meal when you can more calories than you should

And 1500 cal is plenty enough if you have a lot of fats and not moving much

Running doesn't make you skinnier but it is a simple healthy activity

just fucking loose weight. no matter how big your ab muscles are youl never see them through inches of fat.

this hit home

Im a professional and educated trainer.

This, so much this. You start by shaving off fat if you want to show your abs.

Also small changes won't really work, if you eat only fast food you can't slowly change because your body is too accustomed, you need a constant intake of fast food to get energy if you don't you'll get sloppy and it'll be easyer to revert back

Roid much?

What the fuck? Are you purposely being obtuse?

TOP KEK

Liquor store with money in hand........

it's easy to get one, but hard to maintain it.

His balls are gigantic

Guess santa has a full sack

Posting bananas in YLYL threads

or just small penor

Great, now i have an uncontrollable urge to assassinate Kennedy

Nice dubs!!, check'em

Wtf! This one fucked me