My credit card is $200 overdrawn. Should I just bite the bullet and order a pizza any ways?

My credit card is $200 overdrawn. Should I just bite the bullet and order a pizza any ways?

100% do it fgt

If you make the minimum payment every month why not lol

it is not that much to begin anyways

It's just the principle of it. But I have a rumbling in my tummy.

Bite the bullet that shit looks good

OP here, which of you all have credit card debt? And if so how much?

Go buy some real food and don't spend $20 on one pizza

why not? you only live once, meanwhile pizza lives eternal.

I've just this month finally managed to clear £2000 of credit card debt, not sure how that translates in dollars

I can guarantee you that ordering a pizza you can afford is a lot more satisfying than ordering a pizza you can't.

Be responsible and thank both of us later.

What's the sauce for this pic?

What's the fee for going over limit?

No, don't order it.

Its of some sports team competing in Germany or some shit. Was posted to Instagram. They might be from Netherlands or Germany, can't remember which

Ah fair enough

>which of you all have credit card debt? And if so how much?

I do, not sure how much exactly but it's probably in the neighborhood of $25-30k. Retail therapy is the only way I manage to get through my shit life. I really ought to buy something to an hero with.

last time I checked $350, that was a year ago and they never contacted me or anything. I never pay shit

Having bought pizza both with my own money and with credit card money, I can safely say that pizza you can't afford is way more satisfying. Its like a thrill of doing something you know you should, plus you get tasty pizza...

You understand very little about the frightening world around you, yes?

I have like 5k
shit sux
managed to rack it up over a 9 month period where I couldn't find a job

Order a pizza then don't pick it up, wait by the dumpster then dive for the box after they toss it out