This is what is wrong with Trump supporters...

This is what is wrong with Trump supporters. 15 year old girl sexually assaulted than pepper sprayed for expressing her opinion

Other urls found in this thread:

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-stands-by-her-defense-of-1975-rape-suspect/
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

ok Hillary

How exactly did she express her opinion?

Fuck that feminazi bitch. They should have kept spraying her all over her body with industrial grade oc until she spasmed on the floor and died.

should have sprayed her first so its easier to grope her

She was against trump. Stating anti-trump facts. Than was molested in her right bresticle by a 64 year old trump supporter than pepper spayed

That's not a girl is it?

This happened close to where my grandparents live. I would have pepper sprayed her clit if I was there

*then

>"everything right with trump supporters"

Rallies are considered private events and protesting inside of them is illegal.

Most likely throwing rocks

Oh you mean the violent sociopath girl who assaulted elderly man twice? So the elderly man pepper sprayed her to defend himself?

They should have gang raped all of them and make the ugly bitches watch. Im sure they would have gotten turned on

>than
Gtfo retard

My fucking sides

Source? It looks familiar but I can't remember....

Local story bro. She was ticketed. The Libtard assaulted the old man. This is what's wrong with libtards. You are the aggressor, then claim harrassment

Kill la kill

Fuck her and fuck you. Trump will win and we get to deal with the fall out. This is the result of a fucked up system most of us have finally grown tired of. It's gonna be a train wreck but one we deserve for being so fucked up.

Pull your heads out of your assess America, get in the game our deal with this b.s.

Its true. Idk how stupid people dont get this fuckin easy ass rule

OP, you are a fucking retard.

Edge: The Post

The dumb cunt has the right to express her opinion, she just needs to do so in her basement. And I'll defend her right to do it

>protesting is illegal in America

Honestly never knew this, thank god it's a protected right in my country.

If he actually watched the video he would know she is a sociopath who attacks elderly people. The guy looked like he is almost 80 and she punched him in the face not once but twice before she got pepper sprayed.

Good job edgy sociopathic who encourages physically attacking elderly people.

?

She doesn't have the right to go around punching elderly people in the face who disagree with her.

i'd more than sexually assault her if you know what i mean...

are you allowed to go into someones house and start telling them how they are doing everything wrong and then get violent when they ask you to leave?

"It is not what a lawyer tells me I may do; but what humanity, reason, and justice tell me I ought to do." -- Edmund Burke

You fucking neo-liberal, alt-right douchebags are a fucking disgrace to true conservatives, who believe in things like virtue, fairness, justice, and not getting fucking ass-blasted by the existence of people who disagree with you. I wish you morons would fucking die.

Exactly. People should fear molestation and pepper spray when they defend their opinion. Trump supporters are fucking idiots

You are supporting the girl who punched an elderly man in the face multiple times causing her to get pepper sprayed. You are an edgy violent piece of shit. You are everything wrong with the world.

That thought makes me moist

this. it's really not that complicated.

>fairness
>not freedom
yep, true conservative right there

actual trump supporters are retards

Inside of a private rally, yes.

You are free to peacefully assemble outside. OPs image is from inside, therefore it was illegal. Don't twist my words you be Bolshevik cuck.

Trump is a rapist psychopath racist baby molester

Its illegal at private events but legal at public events. Private events are events that a group paid for to hold such as political rallies.

Funny you say that because when Hillary was a lawyer she defended an actual child molestor and got him off the hook and bragged about it years later saying she knew he raped the girl and didn't care after he admitted to her did.

>Goes around punching people in the face
>S-she was just defending her o-opinion guys!

When the laws are made by and for billionaire oligarchs, it is not only appropriate to break the law but morally required for every decent human being. You, being the farthest extreme of the opposite of what it means to be decent, are never going to understand.

Ultimately, the only way this country will survive is by taking up arms and shooting enough of you neo-liberal authoritarian cocksuckers that the rest are forced to keep their heads down and go into hiding.

>Girl punches 80 year old guy in the face twice for no reason.
>Gets pepper sprayed.
She isn't a victim.

Here is an article about Hillary defending herself for bragging about defending a child rapist and keeping him out of prison even after he admitted to her did it.
cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-stands-by-her-defense-of-1975-rape-suspect/

This is a shit tier bait but
>No video or witness of "sexual assault"

Prove it frist!

Hillary was doing her job as a lawyer. You people are fucking stupid.

Can't wait for that day.

Nationalism will return, and traitors like you will be hanging by every lamppost.

Why 15 year old girls is expressing her political beliefs if he is not even supposed to vote?

Im not pro shillary but

>What is a lawyer

Doesn't matter. America is fucked unless Hillary is elected. Hopefully she can fix the affordable care act.

>Molested in her right bresticle
Get out, fag

Whatever you say pedo. I bet you love how she laughs the whole time talking about how great it was she got a guilty person into only 1 year of jail for raping a child.
youtube.com/watch?v=e2f13f2awK4

Bring it on, you fascist cunt. I think you'll find that there are plenty of us out there who have no objection to the use of force. Am I glad that there are pacifists and peaceniks out there fighting for a better world? Absolutely. But to get that world, we're going to have to shoot a lot of you shit-eating authoritarians first.

I'm put in mind of an anti-ware rally I participated in a few years ago. Some of you nationalist fuckwads were standing on the sidewalks hooting and mocking as the hippies and peaceniks marched by. When my comrades and I marched by in our balaclavas with our drums and gas masks and nice, solid, wooden "flagpoles," you fucks became conspicuously silent. Funny how polite you get in the presence of people who aren't afraid to make you eat your teeth.

See you on the streets, bonehead.

She punched an old guy in the face and then he pushed her away and took some steps back and then claimed that he was now molesting her. The guy told her to leave him alone. Then she stepped towards him and punched him in the face again so he pepper sprayed her. The cops came and arrested her for assault and are using the video as proof.

You know how Mormons are creepy as fuck? That's how the rest of the world sees Americans.

ok

Wow, I'm shaking in my steel-toed boots.

Can't wait to crush your skull.

Trump is Fag, Hilary is Fag, Texas is full of inbread Fags
>USA = fags