What form of government has the best aesthetics? Monarchy, fascism, communism, or capitalism?

What form of government has the best aesthetics? Monarchy, fascism, communism, or capitalism?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rw8LNJ8gBq4
youtube.com/watch?v=UhsbpnGAYss
konbini.com/fr/inspiration-2/​en-images-immersion-dans-quartier-de-paris-marque-par-le-brutalisme/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fascism without a doubt has the better aesthetics, politics and stuff aside.

They are sternly watching, in silent acceptance, as their mothers and sisters and even their grandmothers are being bred by sturdy black men.

what the fuck

Fascism.

/fa/scism

monarchy
if you think otherwise youre a fucking idiot

Monarchy tbqh

>if you think otherwise you're an edgy teenager
ftfy

>aesthetics
facsim
they even went full we wuz egyptians in terms of architecture

Fascism its not even close. Aesthethics are most important to them out of any ideologies

we wuz greco-romans*

monarchism with prussian constitutionalism & weighted wealth voting = god-tier government

Fascism>Monarchy>>>>communism = capitalism

prove me wrong

Anarcho-syndicalism.

Is that even a question? And btw, what's "capitalist aesthetics" supposed to be? lol

picture new york in your head
basically that, im guessing

>communism
>capitalism
>form of government

Communism and capitalism are economics systems, not political.

this

pleb still exist in monarchy and liberalism
at dictatorships, everyone dresses the same

>new york
i would have chosen Dubai 2bhfám. but yeah

We have itt imo
Also, "muh sexy facist uniform" is found in monarchies too.
Pic related, Newfoundland Royal Constabulary.

Stalinism tried to compete aesthethically, but the blockshit after the 50s show its true colours

More sexy communist gothic stuff of stalins favorite architect.

Fascism with a parliamentarian monarchy.

Gommunism.

More early Gommunism.

imagine how better eastern europe would have looked if they had stuck to this

Thing is, dubai is a really exceptional example
It's just too unique to be used in a generalization, there's nothing like it. The capitalist aesthetic in most places is pretty much lots of tall buildings and some parks. There's not much more too it
If every capitalist city looked like Dubai it would undoubtedly have the best aesthetics

>capitalist aesthetics

If there would have been a cold war between nazis and commis this thing may have been build as an outgrowth of a megalomanic dickwaving contest.

I dont even think it has much to do with communism, fascism or democracy, hell capitalist america was erecting beautiful and imposing Art Decor Skycrapers at this time.
It was the spirit of the postwar west meeting widespread totalitarian centralplanning.

Ill dump my whole architecture folder from this time, Its a shame I can only post one image.

Some 20s Capitalism for you.
(But there were building limitations, thank god.)

More architecture from the free world.

Hugh Ferris, an american futurist.
His stuff didnt get build ofc

Id really like to post more then just one image : /

Capitalist aesthetics is brand marketing and popular kitsch art

Where do you think you are, krautchan?

More hugh

Communist had better propaganda aesthetic than the fascist, but fascist win overall

mcdonalds and starbucks on every corner as opposed to commie blocs

More commisstuff for you then.

8*n is neat in that regard.

capitalist France has also some particular architecture.

Damn shame America didn't go balls out with this look

Thank you Hans, this is the best picture so far.

There was some weird transistion period between localised capitalism and total globalisation which led to local architects being hired more in the beginning which probably led to some pelicular styles.
Weimar germany was into bricks for example and did some really pretty stuff.

more of this then.
They had some quiet ambitious speculations concerning the future.

Man this is pretty, when exactly did the french build like this?

youtube.com/watch?v=rw8LNJ8gBq4

apparently sometime between the 50's and the 70's. il' give the source after the dump

Italian futurism

youtube.com/watch?v=UhsbpnGAYss

Voila, the dump is finish.
her's the source: konbini.com/fr/inspiration-2/​en-images-immersion-dans-quartier-de-paris-marque-par-le-brutalisme/

It's a photo reportage of Brutalism architecture in Paris's popular district (sometime shitty places)

what are you from aland or some shit

Looks a bit like videogame concept art.

you mean germania? cos i don't see it.

Needs some parks though or its concrete hell.
But it wasnt as much designed for people but more as a sign of power.

>this will never exist
why do we live

Make me think of the comic book Brusël

architect are also really good comic artist

Weimar Brick-expressionism

Monarchy

irl Brüssel turned out differently though and even managed to make "brüsselisation" a word for exceptional insensitive cityplanning, a shame.

Monarchy

Yes, foe example the gare du nord in Brussels is a good exemple. (also it's where the hooker are)

Canterbury?

Not an actual cathedral, just a hall of a big Agency , but it were the fucking 20s.

An idealised Worker

Extensive use of circle windows in architecture is fucking disgusting.

Objectively monarchy

it was for a kinda Boat looking style

I stop with the brickwork now.

Thing about monarchy is, that it tends to sometimes just build for the autistic pleasure of an individual which only is nice after some hundreds years have passed and the stuff gets turned into a tourist attraction as it was with castle neuschwanstein.
Communism and Fascism/State capitalism at least want to make their aesthethic vision as widely accessible as possible as it is a powertool.

Monarchy, everyone that says something else is fucked in the head. The 18 century was the peak of human civilization.
Fascist aesthetics are just richer communist aesthetics

I think this is more of an artwork then an actual plan of some overambitious architect.

Nazi aesthetics = Backward thinking creepy nostalgia. The ultimate in retarded teutonic revisionism. Basically all just "we wuz" autism.

(Soviet) Communism = kitschy modernist propaganda come to life, but generally forward thinking and progressive.

Monarchism = Basically tacky displays of money. Not really a style.

Italian fascism = AESTHETIC

Post Italian fascist buildings then.

yea exactly

Their propaganda art was dank.