How much joints can I make with this much weed. Also it's not grinding anymore on the grinder...

How much joints can I make with this much weed. Also it's not grinding anymore on the grinder. First time smoker and roller help me please

Uh what the fuck is that

1 fat one or two skinny ones, yo. try to make the amount of weed even at the top when you put it in that paper/blunt

it's weed in a plastic grinder, kid. this is an adult discussion.

just fucking eat it you will get the same effect

don't listen to this scrub

This.

Also that weeds not dry enough yet.

Mate. that looks like hornets nest scrapings

i was referring to your garbage weed.

1 ok sized j.. Doesn't look like much.. Post 1st rolled joint so I can judge your skills

Yeah man thats some shit weed OP, 1 joint at most.

Looks like moist parrot droppings...

>that is some shitty weed
>buy a space case it won't get stuck in the grinder and is dishwasher safe

Now that we have that out of the way:

That's good for 2 maybe 3 joints. Any more and they'll be pin joints. Any fewer and they'll be too tightly rolled.

Enjoy, kid.

You two are straight up fucking retards. That's enough for maybe 1 joint (not even a big one)

Duuuuuude.... I want you to bag that shit up, walk to your dudes house, throw the bag at him and tell him to give you your cash back, then use it to buy a real grinder. But yeah like two joints maybe.

1 joint and wtf is that weed, also get new grinder

How *many joints can you make. And I'm guessing no more than two. Joints are wasteful. Use a pipe or bong and go one hit at a time. You're new, go slow.

comeon guys this is post-grind, theres like nothing there i dont think you could get more than 1 joint out of it

man...your weedman jizzed on oregano and sold it to you

for real, joints are burning even when youre not smoking it bro. get a pipe, or make one. you put out the bowl between hits and in my opinion it will get you higher

is that moldy weed?