So I'm in a pickle. I got really drunk last night and ended up getting tricked into giving this guy a handjob

So I'm in a pickle. I got really drunk last night and ended up getting tricked into giving this guy a handjob.

Would you tell your boyfriend/girlfriend that happened?

What would you do in my situation?

did he swap out your beer for his penis without you noticing or what?

How does one get tricked into giving a handjob

Say you were raped.

Or better yet, kill yourself

>What would you do in my situation?

I would post tits with timestamp or gtfo

Chelsea is that you?

You're a slut, but you can be Sup Forums's slut

Post tits w/ stamp please

You should tell the guy but sadly most guys are cucks so I doubt he'll even dump you, just be prepared for a shitstorm from him

Ah the good old dick instead of a beer trick.

Just tell him what happened and say your sorry

>doesn't post tits with timestamp

gtfo

If you are sure he won't find out, you don't want to end it with him and it was a mistake just don't tell him. He'll be happier not knowing, your punishment is knowing what you did

There is no tricked. Either you did it or he raped you. Which is it?

Also tits or gtfo.

Only honourable action is suicide

>tricked

i think what you do will depend on you, posting tits and time stamp as a thank you for all our kind help. just saying.

Ahahahahaha

You don't deserve to have a boyfriend. You deserve to be alone and miserable for being a cheating slut. Now shut the fuck up and post your tits, or kill yourself.

You weren't tricked. You did it because you wanted to and now you're sober and regret it happening. You were not raped. Make better decisions.

bumping for breasts

Frankly I'd be wondering why I'm jacking anyone off

True. Very true.

op is obviously a guy. A girl would have just cried rape right out of the bat

This
>hesrightyouknow.jpg

This is terrible advice. If you respect your boyfriend, you tell him, regardless of consequences. Don't be a fucking selfish baby. You fucked up, now grow a goddamn spine and own up to your actions.

If you're a guy, sodomize yourself with a chainsaw until you die.

agreed

Hello Kyli

T G
TI GT
TIT O GTF
TITS OR GTFO
ITS R TFO
TS FO
S O

i had the same problem, a cup of bleach before bed cleared it right up

It's not called a handjob anymore, it's now known as MASHING IT. Btw I could use a good mashin

Well, if I was you, first thing I'd do is show off my tits with todays timestamp

Anons replies to pasta

Kek

>tricked

Girls getting drunk and being sluts always equals sexual assault these days.

100%

>itt everyone acts like they have never been tricked into giving a handjob

Come on now

You sound like a svensk person

How the fuck were you tricked into giving a hand job? Good god, if you're gonna be a cheating slut at least own up to the fact that you're a cheating slut. Don't fucking hide behind this victim complex.

I got the best solution. Drink bleach. It'll help you out.

Stop. You were not "tricked" into jerking someone off. That's bullshut and it is the kind of bullshit lying that will ensure you will always be confused and unhappy. Tell him what happened and for the love of sluttery do not use the shitty "I was tricked" line. I'm sure if you told ANYONE they'd call you on your bullshit.

I've only gotten so drunk maybe once that I didn't remember like 90% of that night, but I never understood why people think you cannot control your actions when you are drunk, every other time I got drunk I was 100% conscious and remembered everything.

stop fucking lying to yourself you dumb cunt, that was your decision, you didn't get tricked, deep down you wanted to.

If it was just a handyj and you WERE drunk tell your unfortunate boyfriend.
He deserves the truth but be prepared to get you ass reemed by his cock.
A lot of hatefucking will make him forgive you if it was only a drunk handjob. Worse case he drops you,
Best case he's a cuck

Anyone crying "rape" after a sex act they simply regret (fuck yer trick BS) deserves more jail time than actual rapists.

There are real victims with real problems out there, this is just being a whore.

That said.... where the tit pics at? I mean ya went ahead and whored it out once, why not again?

fucking this
13 year old slut