TRIPS DECIDE BOYS

Kill urself and stream it

eat shit faggot

Slap your dad in the face and grab his balls

Rolling

Piss on the table to show dominance.

If you have a sister, sneak some pics
If you don't, stick your dick in the main course

Pour everyone's food on table and slap your dick in the mess. Encourage your mother to join you.

''Hitler did nothing wrong''

Sneak up behind each of them one by one and shoot them in the head.

Rolling

Masturbate under the table and cum on the person to your left's legs.

lol do the macarena dude

Fake a heart attack

Bring three pigs to the table and let them loose in the house, but paint them with the numbers 1, 2, and 4. Then sit back and watch the pandemonium ensue as the look for pig #3.

whip your dick out and say "there's gonna be some changes around here,big changes."

that is the funniest thing i have ever read....

Tell your family you are a fag that sucks dicks

roll

This and film it

Shit on the table and try to film

Wow fckin hilarious

Rolling for Say it loud as shit and film reactions

This

lol roll

This

Start rocking back and forth, screaming and hitting yourself in the head.

OP is a fag and wont deliver

> just in case though raise your glass and call a toast to adolf hitler's legacy

Say "I hate niggers" and record it, post youtube link when done

Tell them you love dick

rollin

cum on your food in front of everyone

say that your not hungry as you push your plate aside,then sing 'cocaine' by eric clapton

go get

this

Kill yourself while streaming on yt

Come out as a a transgender and tell them you're planning to get a sex change by the end of the month. Film it and put it up on youtube w link.

rollllllll

Roll

Tell them you are furry and explain the whole fandom.

Tell your family that you are Jewish and then laugh the most Jewish laugh ever

this pls

lick your mom's tit

do it, OP

rolling

do this and then eat the food while recording

roll

roll

rollin

rolly roll

Stand up, put dick on plate, put some spices on it, and stare weirdly at everyone.

do it

roll

Go find a mirror and jam food up your nose.
Or just use phone camera
Tilt it so it's obviously looking at your nose and hold it there, looking at it, jacking off with your other hand, yelling "NOSEY! AAAAUUUGH!" and eventually "BETTER THAN SCAT VIDEOS! BARELY!" When you ejaculate put some in your nose
Bonus if you can find disguise glasses with nose and fake mustache and put them on to hold it in after

roll and checked

Stand up, pull your pants down then move up and down and say "I've got a nice penis." while your penis is flopping around

roll

do it, op faggot

Don't do anything unusual, be a normalfag, and post a picture of your dick.

Rolling Rolling

Ayy lmao

just missed it bro. rolling for this

roll

rolling in my skin these wounds they will not heal

then eat it and puke on the table

off by one kek

This

OFFBYSEVENTEENANAKIN.JPEG
OP CAN YOU PLEASE COUNT THIS?
I WILL BRING THE FUCKING GODS OF GETS INTO THIS

rollllllin fag

jack off under the table and just as your about to come stand up and come over the table

roll 2

Roll

rolling

Reroll

cmon mofo this

rolling for this

Tell your family you wanna suck their dick, and film it.

Roll

rolling!

eat ur veggies like a good boy

What the fuck did you just fucking say about me, you little bitch? I’ll have you know I graduated top of my class in the Navy Seals, and I’ve been involved in numerous secret raids on Al-Quaeda, and I have over 300 confirmed kills. I am trained in gorilla warfare and I’m the top sniper in the entire US armed forces. You are nothing to me but just another target. I will wipe you the fuck out with precision the likes of which has never been seen before on this Earth, mark my fucking words. You think you can get away with saying that shit to me over the Internet? Think again, fucker. As we speak I am contacting my secret network of spies across the USA and your IP is being traced right now so you better prepare for the storm, maggot. The storm that wipes out the pathetic little thing you call your life. You’re fucking dead, kid. I can be anywhere, anytime, and I can kill you in over seven hundred ways, and that’s just with my bare hands. Not only am I extensively trained in unarmed combat, but I have access to the entire arsenal of the United States Marine Corps and I will use it to its full extent to wipe your miserable ass off the face of the continent, you little shit. If only you could have known what unholy retribution your little “clever” comment was about to bring down upon you, maybe you would have held your fucking tongue. But you couldn’t, you didn’t, and now you’re paying the price, you goddamn idiot. I will shit fury all over you and you will drown in it. You’re fucking dead, kiddo.

cum on your sisters tits,when your mom starts to say something say "shut up bitch,wait yer turn"

kys

Rolling boys, lets make dreams happen

Rolling

roll.

roll this

WINRAR. So Kys.

>their dick
>the unidick is all powerful

rolling

roll

do this

Confess your romantic feelings for any siblings.

Rolling for anything for example this

DE VITIIS EGO DEUS AD TE!
BENEDICTUS VOLUMINE!
ET SACRIFICIUM VITIIS MEUS AD TE VANIAT TRIBUO TRIPS SUPER ANIMA!
My sacrifice: this image

rolling 2

hug your dad and whisper to him you want to suck his dick, then act like nothing happened but make eye contract during eating

do this and be real fucking aggressive with telling them

rolling again

this