I matched a bunch of dudes on Twitter. Dubs decides what I say

I matched a bunch of dudes on Twitter. Dubs decides what I say

Im only attracted to men that can fit their dick in their ass, does this sound like you? If so send pics

Sorry, meant Tinder. I matched a bunch of dudes on tinder

never heard of elijah wood? what a fag

Roll

Rolly

>roll

Hmm, no reply. New victim?

Rolls

Do you have dog? I want thressome with you and your dog please.

>rollz

Rull

Can you fit a 14-Inch dildo in your urethra, balls deep? Send pics if yes

I already did this one

bump

KEK ROLLING

bump for interest

roll

Fuck you delivar and do it again

Roll

Fair enough bb

rollarino

>Roll

Thanks op

I want you to rest your ballsack on my nose and roll your balls over my eyes in slow circular motions while rapping to Thomas the Dank Engine.

can you bungle my dinglefroot

cheecked mein nooger

i just want you to know that i'm dtf. my uncles used to molest me so i bet you i can teach you things you can't even imagine. i just want you to defile me while i call you uncle.

Starts chat with a pic then says he can't send pics :p fags are so smart.

Bump

This

Nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger nigger

kek

>get X5

are you into role playing? i was thinking you could pretend to be a gorilla while i pretend to be a scarred little child. throw and drag me around a bit, we fuck for a while and right before we climax i punch you in the side of the head simulating a bullets impact.

I love you

DE VITIIS EGO DEUS AD TE!
BENEDICTUS VOLUMINE!
ET SACRIFICIUM VITIIS MEUS AD TE VANIAT TRIBUO TRIPS SUPER ANIMA!
Now pray to your fucking gods, Faggot

First three are mine :)

Kek. Roll

But anyways, fuck it. What's been up, man? How's your daughter? My girlfriend's pregnant too, I'm about to be a father! If I have a daughter, guess what I'm gonna call her? I'm going to name her "Bonnie."

Roll

Roll

that's a fuckin gif and the app has those there as default, dumbass.

roll dis

I actually think Trump would be a great president.

Benedicat puerum cum vitiis, Deus cordis adepto omnipotens DUBSICUS!

Now roll, child.
You have been blessed.

jimmy

dis

divine / satanic roll

Mike

winrarz

I like to remove my dingleberries and eat them together with a bit of cheese and some red wine. You have to try it sometimes

DEUS vitiis quoniam fallit nos! Deus cordis gets, TRIPULSOR omnipotens, da UK a get;

Rolling stones

Hey! thank you for participating in this little experiment. As you can see answers were not mine but a bunch of anonymous were taking the wheel instead. Get more information at

Before my uncles molested me I lost my virginity to my family dog. Haven't had a cock satisfy me yet like doggo's

I have a hairy armpit fetish where I slide the hairs between my teeth. How long is your armpit hair?

Rolld

ROlling

You into squirters? Causr im a mutha fuckin fountain

Rulll

Hitler did nothing wrong, wish I could have fucked him.

Just keep on

Rollingrollingrolling oh

>roll

ROFL if he agrees say sorry I can't fuck a retard and next

Fucking kek.

If get, send this "Are you HIV positive? I've always wanted to be a bug catcher. The last ten guys I've been with said they were positive, but I'm not sure it took. When do I get to meet your parenrs?"

Role

Roll

Yuss, four dubs one thread

i read an story on ISIS and how they use mentally challenged children for suicide bombings. Honestly, i think we could learn a lot from ISIS. They understand that retards are the downfall of any society so they figured a way to "fix" their little problem.

trips get?
if so
slide a 24-inch dildo up the vacant hole where my eye used to be dad

Kek. Sorry Angelo, not so beautiful after all

Rollio

Rip op dead

Roll for this.

Doubles

fucking deliver op

Angelo has given up

I'm actually trap. Here's my cock.

I have been delivering, dude, what are you talking about

Do you have a friend that wants to join in? I have a glass eye that I can take out so you can both fuck my face at the same time. Or we can just do whatever lame as shit your in to.

Don't listen to him op, summer fags, I swear

New blood? This guy is 50, I want to see what it takes to drive him off

You're cute

Rollin

Are you down to have a threesome with me and my little sister? She's like 12 but I taught her well.

Roll

My feminine penis

>Roll

nothin, just lying here on my bed.

Roll

"To answer your question,