Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Joining means a reserved place in Strickland Propane
>Most importantly, grill.

Claimed.

Still awake

Eating breakfast. For once.

>Mugi x anybody
shit tier prank fam

bout time we got some more America in this thread.

sup waifus and weebs?

kagami claimed!!

Best type moon claimed.

Suppp

RIGHT!
For someone who's purple haired you're sorta a blonde lol

>get to save all waifus but maki

>eating
>ever.
What the fuck are you doing?

Are you all ready for some grade A heresy?

I'm not a fan of BBQ's.

Have the gets stopped?

Claimed

Sup operator. Turns out airsoft guns are illegal at worst, and a pain to aquire and use at best in Australia.

Eating my oreos listening to trap with roomates.

Revy is >filename.png

I'm the effortless savior. You have all been saved.
boy you look like a baked potato

Lol

i-i am?? why do you say that??
am i that oblvious...
>who is it?!

Take that back!

>

>Rolling to save all the waifus but maki

Politely, yet firmly.

>trap
I had the wrong idea there for a second

fuck

>
Let me re-roll for you

Yep.
It's because some idiotic kid went around waving an airsoft gun infront of the coppers, they shot him dead, and now they're illegal.

Fucking sucks too because airsoft looks hella fun.

Are you vegan? Otherwise I can't understand you.

Sadako is mine
Sounds great, what did you study?

Also I watched Kara no Kyoukai, Shiki is good waifu, but you already know that I guess

oh yeah i forgot about that. Australia is unbelievably cucked.

>but Maki

U wot

>bitch please

>kisses

Me either, but the food is worth it.

Rolling. Yeah they didn't seem to understand why I was excited about my numbers typical non weebs right.

Stop touching yourself

the ride never ends

it was destiny

Hey syndra did I miss you in the last thread?

I eat because I need to. Weighing 57 kilos at 5'10" is a bad thing.
Im gonna need you to pick up that phone for that heresy.
Its basically next level bb guns. Im gonna need to get a 3d printed rifle in bright and gaudy colors and disfigured so no questions are asked.
We had some good reasoning though. And properties are allowed guns for pests and predators.

>Rory-sama

But Liru is such a good game. I can't help it.

I'm no vegan and I otherwise love meat, but I prefer it to be cooked in a proper kitchen, it's also incredibly annoying if you live close to other people like an apartment or .
those weird houses I don't know the english term for; your neighbor decides to grill something and now you have smoke everywhere.
Electrical engineering, so this semester was just a ton of different math, analogue circuit design and some programming.

I used to do competitive airsoft, and casual airsoft
Definitely tons of fun if you have some pain tolerance. With airsoft the tension and immersion is real
Way too often did we have to stop because some 12-year old cod player got hit and started crying

>fite me and my nigga bitch

Not sure if repeating digits are very connected to weebs but what d I know? I'm more of an otaku anyway

>gets dubs
This fucking guy

Miho claimed

Hello everyone

Thanks fam and the real bun is here

I hi there!

>
Akiko is being mean to me :(

Think back to the days we first met. You were also the one who warmed up to me to thread

Texas.

Hello texas friend!

>kmart

Kirino a shit

>

I was playing WoWs and not paying mutch attention to the thread.
Fine.

one shooting is not good reason. crime that involves a gun is higher then it has ever been in Australia.

I'm gunna meme ya

Hello

So Kmart buy a life raft yet?

>stares

Serah's mine now Snow, back off.

Gives me a headache just hearing about it

Its what i do around here

Akiko is mean to everyone, dont feel bad

r-right i remember that!!...but you have bunny user, so it's not you...or is it?!

Oh right right my ex played WoW I never got into it though. I was always more of a bored/card game type.
>>gets

>he he

Oh don't worry I'm slow to understand it all as well.
World of WarshipS not WoW.

Seppuku
I was talking about World of warships, but its an easy mistake to make.

>Best type moon
>Not Saber
tryagain.jpg
btw claimed

Oops my mistake. Never heard of it though, is it like guns of icarus?

Always planning something, aren't you?

Sounds kinda complicated Rory, and I'm kinda confused. Are you going to 3D Print it yourself, or are you buying it from overseas and then importing it?

I've played Paintball and thats really fun. And yeah, I wouldn't put it past some 12 year old getting hurt would bring the game down a lot. Shouldn't they have age restrictions? Pretty dumb if you ask me. What guns did you have?

Hey, have you played it yet? I'm pretty sure you would agree Syndra.

Have you heard of the Port Arthur massacre?
It's the shooting that got all automatics and semi autos banned in Australia. It also open our eyes to gun laws.

>good reason for the airsoft ban
And with that shooting, we haven't had one since. We gain more petty crime with guns, and lose all mass murders. Seems like a decent trade, given most gangs have guns. All we need to do is go militaristic on gangs and there goes the crime rate.
Shinoa appears in thread, bun follows soon after.

>Seppuku

I need that code thing.

>any Fate/ girl
>best anything

C'mon now.

>
More please~

>needing to waste money on raft
>not swimming and wrestling for the food in the water

Ok

The question for me to you is, do you remember who you were shipped a few months ago?

Got any progress in the adventure tomato?

>
I haven't played guns of Icarus but from what I've seen, not at all in wows each player is one ship of different classes like battleship or destroyer.

Ilya is pretty good, definitely contender for a top loli position.

Yes and I didn't see this reply until it was too late

Here is question for you

You graduated tho, can't be that slow

I know bun is messing with me now.

Say that to the army guys.

Hmm ok that sounds fun I'm into strat based games. :D

>top loli position
Lewd.

Being the best piece of shit is hardly better.

Just from these classes, still got a couple of years left

a few months ago??
ummm megumin...right? or did it involve panties??

ayy lmao

Yeah I saw
Let me re-roll one last time

Oh I would fucking destroy that

>Akiko is mean to everyone
If you think that's being mean then you have very low standards you hugboxing faggot

They can participate with adult permission, but they almost always pussed out halfway through or when they first got hurt. You get some sick bruises, especially from a shitty sniper. A good sniper will almost always hit your armor
>What guns did you have?
Me and my old team switched it up, but my preference went to the classic m16 type rifles
They're reliable at mid-range and have decent accuracy. I tried sniping a few times but I'm shit at it and it's boring. Shotguns are fun but we only ever played in large open spaces where they aren't very effective. We had a dedicated sniper, the rest just picked what they wanted

̧̧̧̧̧̪͈̱̹̳͖͙̪͈̱̹̳͖͙̪͈̱̹̳͖͙̪͈̱̹̳͖͙̪͈̱̹̳͖͙

It's not generally a strategy game but it does have carriers with something of an RTS playstyle.

I wish I was better at strat games, only series I've really been able to get into is Xcom and TW.

Yup

Yes, its great
Byt i dint get that far in because of WoWs and laziness
Wait what?

Mugi x Mugi

>bring it

>Have you heard of the Port Arthur massacre?
It's the shooting that got all automatics and semi autos banned in Australia. It also open our eyes to gun laws.

yes, i was just specifically talking about it.

You gain far more deaths that are less televise and that's a win? It's just a matter of time before it happens again. If the people at port arthur has been armed they could have defended themselves. If the people who have to deal with criminals with guns were armed they could defend themselves. You cant get rid of all guns and when there are some guns in the hands of a few people more people are going to die then if everyone had guns.

the only reason it has worked the way it did in Australia is because there are so few people. And please explain to me how it makes sense to make airsoft guns illegal because of port arthur. The most powerful airsoftguns that exist can barely break the skin at point blank.

Oh school is still better than what comes after imo, keep living while you can^^

It's love for the smug

Bun mess with everyone lol

Got nothing against army, but after spending time with the Mexicans, I learned to swim like them

The second one~

Off by 7 but hey, double Oh seven

>hugboxing faggot
That's mugin he has a sword and he's fast take it easy akiko you never know anymore you know?

Silly.

Fight me you filthy mei memer. Ill end your whole overwatch career

That trip code thing the bun is mocking me.

Ez mug she's got a gun and I only have a couple antidotes left after selena gomez cancer.

>complains that I don't say bye
>doesn't say bye

Your not using X

Now knowing about the truck that flipped 9 people drowned.

Nice numbers user :D