Having culture and speaking a second language now gets you kicked off planes in the USA

>Having culture and speaking a second language now gets you kicked off planes in the USA.
youtube.com/watch?v=lirbSg4vKm8

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2016/05/07/ivy-league-economist-interrogated-for-doing-math-on-american-airlines-flight/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Great. Wouldn't have it any other way

In America you speak american, you filthy commie

Wonder if I am in danger of getting kicked out from international flights for speaking Finnish.

Better not risk it I guess.

just because this faggot says so don't make it true

there's probably another reason he got kicked off, like his shitty behaviour

Do you have an American accent? They might still kick you off if you have an accent.

If I don't speak too much I can pass for an American, I hope. Some more uncommon words I can't pronounce with enough confidence.

Better stay at home.

There's obviously details missing. I'm assuming he did something stupid.

>Literal who ''''''''comedian''''''''' tries to play the victim card
>Comedian that already tried smuggling himself onto a plane in a suitcase while dressed like a stereotypical arab as part of a ''''''''prank'''''''
>Video starts after he was probably acting like a cunt to flight crew and passengers around him
>No statements issued from Delta yet
Yeah, no. Fuck this guy. He knew exactly what he was doing. It's like that fucking clock kid all over again.

No. He was kicked for being an obnoxious, loud cunt. Nobody gives a shit what language do you speak, as long as you keep it civilized, faggot.

Why are there so many concern-trolling Islamophiles and muslims on Sup Forums these days?

American are retarded, where are the news?
washingtonpost.com/news/rampage/wp/2016/05/07/ivy-league-economist-interrogated-for-doing-math-on-american-airlines-flight/

poor guy, I hope he sues Delta and wins

t. Mohamed Ismail el-Siddiq from Dearborn

Kek, I would like to see your reaction if people started kicking out americans. The clock is ticking.

t. Abdul Tyrone Ishmael Yakubson "Black Crescent" Omar-Hernandez al-Detroiti

He is American, Latuff
> The clock is ticking.

Disable your vest then, geez

To get a job here you still have to speak beaner.

I can't tell who is being sincere, ironic, or double ironic in this thread

If it looks like a terrorist, quacks like a terrorist then it must be a terrorist

Happened to me once, I was in a Mall with my brother we started speaking Spanish just him and me and someone called the police, they didn't kick us out but they wanted to see our papers, pretty fucked up.

Sup Forums is one of the best boards at dealing with baiting and Poe's law though

There have been posters who claim to be unironically "shocked and shaken" by the boards dislike of islam and "racism" so there might be genuine butthurt but unlike Sup Forums autists most people here just banter

The election coverage and fear on Sup Forums got a lot on the left and POCs to be more combative and spiteful though. I'm glad to be apolitical and not have to worry about getting angry over politics anymore

you must be fucking kidding me, right?
that's fucked up even for ameriKKKa

every amerifats should be kicked out every international planes then

Air france blows
Stop airing ads for your shitty airline here thanks

Being a military linguist is the best. Watching old racist assholes try to piece together what they should think while you speak a foreign language in a military uniform and have dark skin is the fucking best.

you are in fact insufferable obnoxious cunts once you get out your cunt
non the less, keep spending your galactic credits in here plz

BUILD WALL

>having sympathy for a youtube """"""""""""""prankster"""""""""""""""""""""""""
>thinking this isn't staged in anyway

why?

He makes youtube pranks which are probably mostly fake and many of his videos shows incidents on airports.
This is how he makes a living, how can he be trusted?

>'Honey that man is speaking Finnish I don't feel comfortable'
>'Don't worry darling, I'll say a word to one of the hostesses and have him taken away'

Now this is a future I can get on board with

Dunecoons BTFO