Hey Sup Forums

Hey Sup Forums
Will be doing LSD for the first time tonight, the only other things I've done are alcohol and weed anything I need to know? Also can you smoke weed while tripping?

dont do it. theres like a 90% chance you'll get lysergic acid instead of LSD and that will kill you

Bruhhhhh absolutely when u feel it starting to wear off a bit smoke a bowl (or ideally joint/blunt) kicks it right back up

Is the tab white? Also yes weed enhances the trip

Good luck op

Easy on the weed til after you start to come down. It can cause unexpected anxiety if you're not sure what to expect.

Also listen to your favorite film/video game soundtrack either with headphones or good quality speakers. Enjoy OP remember if u start to freak out remember you are on a drug and it's all supposed to happen and you have 100% lucidity on this drug. You can control everything you do so don't do something stupid thinking that this drug is what made you do it. Again enjoy.

Lol

weed and psys are like pb&j. advice: get the fuck off of Sup Forums and do something creative, or walk around outside. depending on how late it is the trip will last like 12 hours so don't expect to sleep in that time frame

took "acid" a couple days ago for the first time. ended up being 25i, still enjoyed tho

enjoy laughing your ass off for like 5 hours cunt

yeah it can kick the high up pretty strong. watch out for them fractals yall. ego death and melting into your environment can be pretty unnerving depending on how strong the stuff is. also if you're hiding shit from yourself, you will be made aware of that fact. anyways, enjoy

5 of us are doing it at a mates house so should be good

25i?

This fuck off OP

Post pic of the tab OP

Lol lysergic acid.
Pro tip: dont go outside acid and nature is a horrible combo. Lock yourself in a room or some place thay your regularly in. Like your bedroom. Put on some television without the sound and just stay there. Also if you don't feel anything after 20 minutes take more. Continue to take more until you see visualisations. Have fun :)

Buying them in about 5 hours time but I might take a photo and post it later if I remember

Sounds like good advice, cheers for telling the truth user

don't listen to this tool. this advice is more appropriate for strong doses of ketamine and the like. don't "continue to take more" after 20 minutes as the come up can take an hour or more.

This is bad advice, OP. Sure way to badtrip

Head to erowid and read 1st time stories

if you follow this you should be good

Anything that has color or tastes bitter or like battery acid is NOT pure LSD but some other research chemical. If it's from someone you trust and who has tried the stuff they're selling you you'll be fine,but if you ever find white on white tabs it's most likely pure and much better. Either way have fun OP

Do this OP.
If you start to have a bad trip it means you have psychotic tendencies and LSD just made you schizophrenic, it is your life now. It's best to just kill yourself then to end your suffering.

Another summerfag shitting up on some good advice. I agree with user. Staying inside in silence is the way to enjoy your thoughts. Id recommend to dose quickly and often that way if you dont like it the high will end sooner

You spin me right round baby right round.
Protip 2: take the lsd late in the night so u are awake when the sun comes up. You will feel great. Also drink lots of alcohol while tripping. If your tripping to hard try smoking crystal meth. It will bring you out of the trip instantly! Have fun!

All you have to do us remember to breath. Don't forget to breathe. Seriously, breathing is important.

Yeah breathing in that dank meth smoke.

I took acid once, now I'm a faggot. Is it worth it? Sure if you like choking cocks.

what you got is just a piece of paper. Sup Forums fags dont do drugs.

Crack bread. This is now a crack bread. I don't like buying from niggers I usually buy coke and mix my own shit. That fresh hit mang.

Is it bad if the tab is white?
You can't tell anything from that, blotter paper is just blotter paper and is not indicative of the substance in it

i dont like it when a cock chokes but i like to choke on cocks.

That shit is like 25x more visual. I like!

get help