OLDSCHOOL RUNESCAPE BEGGING/MEETUP THREAD

OLDSCHOOL RUNESCAPE BEGGING/MEETUP THREAD

Any generous kind/bored anons on runescape tonight?

Just started a new account a week ago due to giving away my old account to friend over 10 years ago. And now I decided to replay my childhood memories like a complete nostolgiafag. I started out as an Ultimate Ironman and hated it, so now I am completely broke. So I ask not for much, but feel free to give any donations. Preferably a small loan of a million GP, i would really appreciate it guys.

You can find me at World 383 Varrock Square.

I almost want to dig up my password

Bumping with tits

Coming OP

how much longer are you staying there?

Until my EDM playlists finish

If you're not scared of getting ganked by some high level douche as soon as you step outside Lumbridge then you're not playing oldschool

Bump

That picture is Runescape Classic. Not oldschool.

Another bump

Ill join you m8

cheers user

derp

:^)

bump

get in here

Bumpity bump

lol

Bump

dafuq

>Runescape not even once
>Posts this on Runescape thread

Thanks user

Bump

listen dude..

hahahaha

Please keep posting these

Can't tell if sarcasm or not

I'm literally just about to quit this game. 50m bank and it's impossible to do better without a clan and I can't fucking get into one so I'm done

OP here

Whats your story?

I try to play a lot and progress but it feels like I can never make any decent strides without a huge ass clan. I've played this game over 10 years off and on but I'm just sick of the bait on a stick and I can never succeed. I don't know what the problem is, apparently I just suck

hmu with your stuff i've been playing since 2006 and got hacked recently :)

Thanks again non

Bump

checked

Over 10 years? I suggest you keep your stuff, never know when you want to play again.

That's the problem I keep coming back whether I get cleaned or keep my shit after a few months/years I always come back. I want to play and I want to succeed but I feel it will never happen and that only depresses me

Will then just hoard stuff and break the cycle.

I'm getting on for a meetup, stay there op

Bamp

bumperino

buuumpp

It is braindead easy to make money in osrs

checked

l0l

Bomp

Plot twist op has a main and you've all been scammed

sorry you didn't get that cash i dropped op

if I remembered my old account, I would

fuuuuu. the old AOL account I used is now locked me out. and theres no way of unlocking it unless I call tech support, and I seriously don't remember what user name I used.

cheers

You're placing too much value on GP. Go for max levels, and the quest cape. Money is hardly anything.

bump

danke