Waifu claiming thread

Waifu claiming thread.

>Claim your Waifu/Husbando
>No Claiming Waifus/Husbandos that have already been claimed
>No stealing (unless trips or more)
>No oversexualised content
>No RP of any kind (maybe some on occasion)
>Discussion is welcomed
>Insults must be original
>If you're posting images you're not lurking
>3D is almost always trash
>Joining means a reserved place in hell
>Most importantly, have fun!

Kyouko claimed.

Iowa claimed

Akiko claimed

>Kyouko
You're trying to tell me shit about Roadhog?
I have 26 hours on record with him so I at least figured out the basics

His range is okay, secondary fire can do surprising burst but it's damage falls off quickly. It's just primary fire but a little farther. He struggles with long range poke like widow, hanzo and phara. Those are of course deleted once he gets close, but it shouldn't get to that

I'll admit the magnet on the hook is a bit crazy but that's to compensate for the fact that it's an fps and not a 2D moba. You can hide behind cover and jump in the air, or even stand behind him. He's also completely immobile and vulnerable during the animation

Roadhog is a master of 1v1 but he doesn't like the 1v2, or even anyone who can hold his own at short range such as Mei and Reaper. He's all about getting a hook in, bursting a squishy and getting back out, healing any damage taken before repeating

>Dio
You didn't gank him in the jungle, did you?
He's a pain but he can be dealt with. He's very vulnerable to kiting and slows. He is squishier than he looks, he needs to auto-attack to stay in the fight

>Shiki
I wouldn't call that burst a problem since Tracer ult, junkrat trap and Mcree combo spell the same fate for anyone caught
He has clear strenghts and weaknesses with a clear role to play. He dominates uncoordinated teams

kagami claimed!!
im not that far into it!!!
just a little bit....

Dio-sama...

Miho claimed

I've been a big fan of Yes for a long time, Roundabout is a personal favorite of mine. Shoot High Aim Low and Starship Trooper are also fantastic, along with a number of their other songs. And I just wound up with one, kinda fell into my lap. If I have access to something, I'll probably play it.

still here for the time being anyone else going to tell me to kill myself go ahead let the little psycho in you out literally everyone has it i mean two pepole already said to

You can't be serious, reread your first autism post.
An assesment based on facts, something that you have none of and refuse to counter.
Really it's about counterplay and what you can do against it, Tracer's bomb requries a direct hit to be non-counterable which is fair for an ult, trap is obvious and Mcree is OP, even Mei there is something you can do while being frozen and there's time for your team to save you, not with a Hook-Shotgun-Melee.

This is all coming from someone with Roadhog as my most played character by the way.

Telling someone to kill themselves doesn't make you psycho fag boi. We just think you don't matter.

Wow look at all these overwatch tactics tips and opinions. And I'm just here with no WiFi playing darkest dungeon

Great picture, but I prefer them shaved.

I'm very lost to what is happening to you tonight, but obligatory don't do it.

Azu

Darkest Dungeon is the shit.

why wont you stop becasue you cant stop becasue you need you want me to die dont you just like those other people why the im only staying to fight agains tyou i will show you all the truth

>let the little psycho in you out
>coming from the guy who said this
>"ABOUT WOMEN DOING FUCKING ANYTHING WOMEN CAN FIGHT KILL AND HOLD ME DOWN IF ITS TRUE "
Kek'd

Well if that's the case why didn't you follow your own advice in the first place? Swallow your pride and admit you're worn

you dont care for my life you are a psycho just like the rest if you where normal you heres a thought be nice for once in you anti social life you mad man

>rolling

New?

Needs theme

well today sucked,
but at least Dio is here to make everything better

well i feel a lot better now

dude what the fuck are you talking about

go to bed sleepyhead!!

Claim

Because
a)
I'm right and legit hoping for you to come to your senses
b)
Got nothing better to do
c)
You're god damn hilarious, this is better than a 11 year old throwing a tantrum.

Rolling for smug.

wew
Nice quads there Shiki

>renge

When one feels distressed or depressed, looking at a higher power in admiration can ease their worries.

BBL playing GTA V

Lol, I'm a pretty nice guy, I just don't care for someone as self destructive as you. You make no sense kid. Take some pills. Close your eyes, tilt your head back, and wade into the quiet of the stream. Death offers peace to restless belligerent souls like you.

>Quads confirm

Damnit Esdeath, is something bothering you?

I don't want to.

>Failing this bad at English
I feel like I should be able to understand what you're saying but now it's just insane babbling

everyone one on b/ is just telling me to kill myself and even when im obviously at a fucking boil they are all nuts psychos i express my self and everyon laughs do you know waht that feels like it fucking hurts no one is ever nice and just say brennden women can be protective and stong and be domminatiing like esdathe nop nope its always kys autstst

Nice image

You know, both Red and I blatantly said this nigga was a retard when he first joined threads, and now look what happened so

it's the last thing i want too....but staying up until 6 isn't good!! you need to get your sleep, and your snack lol

>Shoot High Aim Low and Starship Trooper
I'll give those two a listen, in fact might as well just dive into their music. Kek, well hey it's something to do, skill might even come in handy.

>Best idol claimed

I think us two have finally found something we can agree on.

Rolling for makoto

Blel
Mind organizing your thoughts before you type them down? Maybe something can be done

Don't you fuckin dare.
It's Sup Forums literally everyone tells people to kill themselves.

see you are a psycho too no one ever says nice calming things you just fucking laugh at me good this is all fuel for the fire as ussual why am i still here im ready to go

>
Still applies

Rolling for tomato

Dude, I'm here to help if you if you truly need it. Everyone on Sup Forums is a fucking asshole, and will tell you to kill yourself, it just depends on whether you block them out or not.

nice say kys im sure you are the nicest guy

I really hope one of two things right now, one you're underage.
Two, you aren't speaking your mind. If you are speaking your mind right now then God damn do I suggest getting actual mental help, you may need it.
>Not meant as an insult, do not take it that way.
You're simply not acting rational right now and I ferry for your mental health.
Rolling for Bun

>Mizore

>Not mentioning me
>I've been defending your statements

they want me to die they keep laughing and saying kys humans are a sick species all psychos i know it look at the facts ohho i can use facts to

Too late

Along with maki and makoto

If you can flank them as Roadhog then they have failed as a team
Roadhog can only single out people and burst them down
Don't stray off and sit behind your tanks
Widowmaker ult renders him completely useless
Or we are just really skilled

Condolences Mizore

>Sup Forums
Well that's your first problem
>telling me to kill myself
You're on Sup Forums I don't know what you were expecting
And your opinion is getting shit on because the Internet (not even necessarily just the Internet really) doesn't tolerate opinions they don't like

desu

Hey man everyone finds common ground on at least a couple things.

Galko!

Well, not to be rude or anything, but you should've realized this earlier. The human race is fucking shitty, full of fuckheads, you just gotta deal with it man.

Rereading this post of yours I realized the only reason your shitposting this hard is because you realized your waifu will never be real.
>Tohsaka

NO

>smug

im 20 if you must know ill show you my shity birthcertificte that my mom would never have got had the abortion worked ooooo edge whatever its true i see a psychiatrist he says im mostly fine i can tell him my opinions becasue this will happen

How are you feeling Galko?
Any better?

cant

Go ahead and do that. I'd also recommend Leave It, Tempus Fugit, Long Distance Runaround, Owner of a Lonely Heart, Changes, Big Generator, Rhythm of Love, and some others I'm sure I can't think of now. I still need to listen through their newer stuff, actually. Got to see them live once, though unfortunately after Chris Squire had already passed.

Do not encourage him.

It's not the job of other people to coddle you and support your retarded world views, if you can't handle that then you really should either grow up.
Me and Aizawa don't exactly see eye to eye, on more things than just the usual waifu banter.
>Or we are just really skilled
Guessing either that or you haven't met a good roadhog, a good roadhog is a playmaker and shouldn't be flanking, he plants his ass in the objective and forces the enemy to play defensively behind the tank, ready to exploit any weakness.
>Be roadhog
>enemy reinhardt is retarded and uses his E
>Hook line and sinker, tank is now gone.

You're a little shit you know that?

QOTT

Should i kill myself?

Kyouko.

I feel great right now.

Yes

Do it fgt.

Yes, but it is the same as everyone else in this thread so don't worry about it too much.

Obligated to say yes but that's up to you really

Also

Yuuko

>renge

Please don't.

Why didn't you do it already?

No

I'm well aware
>

Yes.
I'm glad to hear that! Any particular reason?

No.
nobody should ever do that...

the two lorasipams i took laxed me and im better now. im not going to do something stupid like that and end up in jail ive. thrown up once and ripped the skin of my cheek not fully off more like bloody scratches but im done for now going to wright down this incident in my journal

more importantly claim

Then stop rolling for people.
>Muahahaha!
Good, your taking sessions.
Bad, you aren't speaking freely with your doc.

>asking that question
wew

GALKO THAYS THE PICTURE I WAS TLAKING ABOUT

i'm here

if you want to

Awesome!
Why is that? Something happen?

i dont know i would feel edge and stupid if i said whats really on my mind thats what everyone says but i might have to soon each little argument i have builds on my breaking point

>smug shrug
fuckin made me laugh for whatever reason.
Hi here nice dubs

I drove through Spring today.

I went to a reptile show with some friends. Had a great time.

Cool, guess I found it.

Nice try.

Is Shinoa aiming for you too?

>One off
Get fucked.

Saving all of these recommendations. What position did Squire play?

Shouldn't, but it's your choice.

Yuu kon do it

Does not sound okay

Where's the fun in no teasing?
>how's it going my dude

Yo

only if you can make it on the news
either go out with style or don't go out at all

Nice one.