Fluffy Cont

Fluffy Cont.

a personal favorite

what the hell with those vampire fluffies

Anyone have part 1?

Anyone have more?

In my case, this is my favourite and the one that got me into fluffies. You can relate to Shuffles, and actually feel his pain.

Fuck it, Wolfram, your drawings were great. Why did you had to go full retard and nuke everything you had uploaded to the booru?

YOU GOD DAMN SICK BASTARDS. YOU ALL DESERVE THE SEVENTH LAYER OF HELL. FUCK YOU ALL. BURN IN FUCKING HELL.

It seems like some fluffies know what really happens in those machines but others don't.

they all know, but fluffies are little selfish assholes, some fluffies throw other mare foals to get skettis

Danke

let's not forget the dream one

May post the runners, but it's so goddamn long

You forgot the side-story ones, like this, showing that his sacrifice was for nothing after all...

its also pretty meh apart from having passable art

anyone have teh Candy story?
bitch runs away to get knocked up but can't and ends up stealing a whole bunch of babies that die because she can't make milk?

im missing a few :(

... Or this, that shows the beginning of his demise (now being kept alive just for spare parts).

kek

That...that sounds glorious. Please tell me the art is decent

been out of the loop, what did wolfram do?

here's one, i need the first 2 though

Can someone explain why this stuff is so addictive? I don't really buy the theory that they represent the worst in humanity; I just think they're dumb. So what is it?

Went full retard and deleted most of the thing he had uploaded to the booru, images and stories alike, keeping only the newest comics he had made (just 2 pages worth of content).

Supposedly he did that because he wasn't glad with his previous art, thinking it was sub-par. But if that was the reason, why did he also deleted the written stories?

The story continues with and then this image happens

You know how when you're in the grocery store or something and there's this bratty friggen kid who's just screaming because he wants the brand name cereal and you just want to lean in and completely break his spirit but you can't...it's that but with pig-hamsters

damn i had this pic out of order,. thanks.

Where the fuck is spiderman?

And this is the end of Spinnel, Diamond and Iolite's stories. Too bad we never find out what happened to Diamond and Iolite.

why is the male crying?

Now to another great story.

Do you guys care about the quality of your fluffy comics? I wanna make some but I dunno if I'll get shit on for not doing it a certain way.

i feel like such a degenerate for cumming to this

pt. 2 plox

Dude, if Carnivorous Duck can spam the booru with his horrible art style, I don't think anyone really cares.

the human caught him enfing his fluffy and said "you're dead now asshole" so the fluffy is scared and trying to ruin away

Nope

Good story, shit ending

Lower

I identify as Quesadea

I know the comics lend themselves to be edgy but holy fuck it's hard to enjoy some of them, especially Wolfram's, when every adult in them is an absolute edgelord.

The best ones seem to be when Fluffies are the ones that fuck themselves over.

Like Otherwise it feels like I should be listening to Linkin Park while reading some of these.

The ending is not as bad if you think of it this way: The fluffy's pride (and stupidity) were her downfall. She presented herself as completely independent and brave, but now she will suffer because she (and her foals) depend solely on the mercy of the next person who opens the door.

It's not a gore-fest, but it is a nice psychological revenge.

anyone have the one where the sneak eats the fluffy ass first?

snake , bah, getting too damn tired