Things you think only you do

things you think only you do

>shower a couple times in a row to save them up so i don't have to shower for a week

That's... not how that works.

>Turn the tops of my ears inside out because it feels nice, it feels like I'm pressing a button on a well made TV remote.

Use my teeth to clean underneath my fingernails

Then swallow it

>Then swallow it
You filthy animal.

I know

I post on Sup Forums and if somebody calls me out for being wrong I tell them I was trolling and that they are mad

Me too. It's okay when I do it though because I seriously wash my hands about twice an hour so they're always pretty clean.

Now I can't stop doing this and appreciating how it feels like an expensive remote.
Asshole

No you don't.

Sometimes I cross my legs, rest my face on my left hand, start breathing manually, become aware of my tongue, and don't sit up straight.

I eat my own cum. I'm not gay I just do ketamine alot

I do the opposite. I use my nails to clean the plaque off of my teeth and then eat it.

Not sure if you're trolling me or being serious...
Also, double digits spotted!

I wet some toilet paper and apply handsoap to them so I can later wipe my ass when taking shits in public restrooms.

This. I do this all the damn time.

If I have to poop in a store like Walmart, I'll grab a pack of wet wipes (baby wipes, whatever you want to call them, the ones that say "flushable" at least) and bring them to the bathroom with me so I can at least thoroughly clean my ass before using their shit paper. I also leave them in there for the next person.

I do the opposite. I use my nail to clean the crust off of my rim and then eat it.

LOL I WAS TROLLING

Y U MAD BRO

I key cars that I see hot chicks get out of because I know I can never fuck them.

Using baby wipes in general is based as fuck. I always have a box next to the shitter.

I smell my skin... a lot.
Has a strange smeel, I guess is my corporal scent, but if always I smell like that, then I smell like shit.

Not literally shit, but I don´t like that smell, I hate it, that´s why I smell it.

Whenever I get hot and sweaty I stick my finger between my balls and thigh then smell it.

I do this too, there's something about the musky aroma that just washes over me and puts me into a state of deep relaxation and contemplation.

mine smeels like ramen

Every guy does this.

damn son

wipe standing up

I defend women from the hordes of horny men who are clearly only wanting sex, I respect women.

Me too good sir! You have a brain, well done.

My friends smells like frozen bean burritos

Summerfag detected

Please do tell me how you came to smell the sweat from between your friends thigh and balls.

You really are the only one.

Cooked or still frozen?

I meant mine. Mine does

Stop jerking off so often, it will fix up your hormones or some shit like that, like a week or something.

I do that too, so....

I play with the skin inbetween my thumb and my index finger

Holy shit kys

I knew I'd win with this one, get on my level misogynists.

Not right after cooked, because those smell like dirty old man, but after it's cooled off

Nice recovery user, real smooth.

Pinch the meaty part.

I like smelling my farts. But only mine.

I wear the big Bose headphones all day at work. They smell like no other body odor I can identify. I like the smell and I smell it a lot.

I crunch up ramen, then after i cook that i drain the noodles

Give me one reason women should not be treated as sexual objects and property of men.

Everyone does this, every man loves his own brand.

Mine smell best after eating "italian wedding soup". It's spinach and meatball and comes in a can.

Women have a voice you know, they are just as strong and smart as men, if not more so. They give birth to us, they deserve our respect.

It seems you're pretty mad.

I wear headphones everywhere for the sole purpose of ignoring people. Most of the time I'm not playing using

99/100 of them are dumber, weaker and otherwise inferior to men. They should be regarded as property with the purpose of sexual gratification of their owners and carrying, birthing and caring for the man's offspring. They should submit fully and be subject to the authority of the dominant gender.

you don't deserve respect just because the only thing you offer in life is giving birth

kek.
what?

ouch

you fucking monster

Congrats on biting guys, I'll be eating fish for supper!

You seem like a pretty nice guy, user.

What the fuck, how does that work

WHITE KNIGHT
H
I
T
E

K
N
I
G
H
T

LOL U MAD BRO YUO GOT TROLLED TROLOLOLOLOLOL

make a napkin plug for my asshole when ever i have to do something and have diarrhea

Resting my legs like picture related.

>being this autistic
>mfw

Newfag

I use my fingernails to clean my fingernails.

ITT: a kill list

I know trump personally ama

Do you always lie on the internet?

Lol u fell for it xD

The worst i do is dont wash my cock, jerk off alot and when it builds up i eat my smegma and dried cum. The only problem is my cock smells during the day pretty badly so i cant do it often.

We buy the big ass pack from costco... I bring them with me when I travel too. A clean ass is a happy ass