Why haven't you subscribed to Chri Ray Gun yet?

Why haven't you subscribed to Chri Ray Gun yet?

youtube.com/watch?v=dmeSGwVBoao

He's a 10/10 channel and actually has talent outside of video editing unlike most of the people in his circle. Only plebs don't like him.

i don't subscribe to people

also that song was gay as fuck

>i don't subscribe to people
you don't, you subscribe to youtube channels

I am

>also that song was gay as fuck
that's not very PC

no, i do neither of those things

Parody songs on the internet? What am I, fucking 12 again?

Indeed, it was. What a try-hard faggot.

You must have a big dick and big potent man balls, I defer to you

"And when you make garbage money, take no responsibility"

Says the man begging for a wage on Patreon, and streams himself playing video games on Twitch for donations.

same fag. looks like we found the man to woman 500 lb trans to skinny donkey to monkey snow flake oppressed female with a penis.

If you give him $100 or more every month he'll - wait for it - write your name in his video descriptions and record a one-time sound-bite for you (as long as it's less than 60 seconds). What a fucking moocher.

you got me

If his fans want to do that who cares? stay jealous

There's nothing wrong with his views. His content is just dreadful. Re-writing the lyrics to already famous songs (including children's songs). Fucking cringe-lord infant.

I don't care if they want to give him some righteous bucks for nothing. It's just ironic that he should call anyone else out on not properly earning money and being responsible for their own financial affairs. That's all.

As a spic I can't sub to another spic's channel. Also I love cocks

This guy sucks fat dick and so does your thread, OP.

Patreons are now the standard or "proper" way for most serious youtubers to make a living though, I don't see a problem with it.

No, it isn't - most Youtubers who have found success did so before crowdfunding was a common thing (or even existed at all). Youtube is like any other creative field. You create within your means. I'm not saying anything bad about the guy. He's doing his thing and says that all donations will fund content, only. That's fine. But we need to call a spade a spade. He doesn't have the patience or the work ethic to earn better equipment by himself - which is something every self-employed person has to do. People who want to start a landscaping business can't just beg for money on the promise that they'll only use it to buy better tools, or a more efficient truck. That shit doesn't wash. He can beg for money if he wants, and I'm sure he'll put it to good use. But it is, nonetheless, still internet begging.