Gonna fuck a fat girl in a few hours. What should I do to prepare?

Gonna fuck a fat girl in a few hours. What should I do to prepare?

Other urls found in this thread:

earthquake.usgs.gov/contactus/golden/neic.php
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

fuck ur mum

take a shower with her, lets you wash all the stink from her folds and the overdone crappy makeup off her face.

Don't let her on top if you don't want your dick snapped.

butter up

Shine yer harpoons, they penetrate the blubber better when smooth.

gouge your eyes out

This and bring plenty of cordage. Godspeed user.

Well, I've had sex with girls in all shapes and sizes. Honestly, the bigger girls are a different experience for sure, but not for the worst. Just have fun man, and take it all as it comes. I think missionary is a bit harder, but if you can get her leg up, and put it up over your shoulder, you should be able to get closer. If she lies flat on the bed, legs together, and she is already pretty wet, you can straddle her and fuck her in that position. Just have fun man, the best sex I have had was with a pretty big girl.

Nothing..that is the joy of fucking fat chicks. I wouldn't even shower first. You can get away with being an asshole too. in fact be sure to put it in her asshole without warning. she will probably go for it.

this is assuming you are average looking and not fat too. Fat girls will put up with some fucked up shit if you are in shape and better looking than then. fun lays

Get really drunk until you no longer feel shame

Bring something to plug your nose with, just in case. Depending on how fat she is, it can get pretty smelly, especially when she starts sweating. Shove like a pair of earplugs up your nostrils, those are fairly discreet. Do it as you smash from behind (if your dick can reach that far) so as not to arouse suspision.

>Harpoons get.

Pretty much. I've only fucked one fat chick, and she took it up the ass with no lube...and sucked my cock clean every couple minutes. She was just so starved for affection/attention that she genuinely loved anything I decided to do to her.

I'm scared. I've never fucked a fat chick before. How do I make sure nobody ever, ever finds out?

I guess it's not too late to back out..

checked

shes def gonna brag about it. unless you alpha and punk her ass and break her phone.

Should I eat her?

TRIPS OF TRUTH

THIS IS REAL, DEFINITELY SHOWER HER FAT ASS.

Then just go to town on her worthless fat slam pig holes. Fat chicks are awesome in bed.

Protip: Don't fucking do it

pick up McDonalds

earthquake.usgs.gov/contactus/golden/neic.php

Touch base with them and let them know your plans so as not to create a false alarm.

Do your fetish and dont feel bad about it.

I got 2 footjobs and came on a girls foot for the 3rd load in 8 hours because she was midly overweight.

150 lbs @ 5'6"

prepare to go to the grocery store tomorrow after that fat fuck clears the fridge out

kek

holy shit

they give the best head.
>eating food = eating dick

I wouldn't do this. Every fold down there on a fat chick looks just like the others and you're going to embarrass her when you start licking up and down a random crease at the top of her thigh.