youtu.be/9ltBEbMqTrA
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Literally who

All hail our new Grimmie Reaper

/Thread
Btw I think she's some youtuber

any nude pics?

She's cute

What is it with white people and mental illnesses?

>everyone mourning over a nobody

She's cute.

Who fucking cares

Her death vid
frtyd.com/go/gQ0i_bAaEj/Pizza4u

average at best

>webm or fuckoff

>RIP
to the sound of the beat!

She was hanging with the rich and famous. Sup Forums hangs around with cats.

Gr8 b8 m8

Rest in Peace

Just got done reading the story, girl was a contestant in the Voice (never seen it myself) apparently some motherfucker autist in Florida shot her, his own brother (the gunman's) tried to wrestle the gun away from him but the creep managed to shoot himself... Fuck me man, what t6e hell is wrong with these retards that just go off and pull this kinda shit? Anyway, girl sure as hell didn't have it coming so respect for her regardless.

youtube.com/watch?v=YnOsq2Yt9NU

Can I get my virus in blue?

Tow the line.

RIP in Piece

what's she doing now?

pretty sure we came out on top.

A shame, actually

XD

HER brother tackled him, not HIS brother.

Yeah, every once in a while we should mourn nobodies and not just the rich and famous, if it comforts you I'll mourn you too user, You might be one of the people in this board who will one day have very lonely funerals...

*was

read that wrong then, thx for clarifying... Fuck, that would be the guy in the video that I posted...

This is why America needs to tighten it's gun laws just like what Australia did in response to Port Arthur.

summertime.jpg

>implying
she got shot, she didnt off herself

>/Pizza4u
4/10 coulda been better

Muricans will give up their fucking women first...

but user, how quickly you forget, that would require our Congress to pass laws and do things.

Sorry ... Americans REALLY love their guns, more than their own people.

They did nothing when an elementary school in Connecticut got shot up and a couple of dozen 6-year olds died a few years ago.

That's when I knew nothing was going to change and the burgers were fucked.

N

jajajajajajajajajaajajajajjajajajajajajaja

Guaranteed to turn any red blooded American's dick into diamonds

whoopde do
a million dead americans
we'll just breed more

My comp is acting up what did you do, i had to post on mobile

twitter.com/therealgrimmie/status/556219339322306560

No, you won't, you breed at well beow replacement rate, what you'll do is look the other way on the border for a few more mississipis

>Posted by a nobody
Jelly beta

Literally who

>medical science in 2016
>there are soldiers who get their limbs blown off, shrapnel embedded into their skulls and survive
>she still died from a couple of bullet wounds

there's sure a lot of white knights up in here tonight

True, this is the use of the barbaric abrahamic faiths. Keeps em aggressive, keeps em fighting, keeps em killing, keeps em holy, keeps the beast with a billion backs breeding more backs.

And people die getting out of the shower or putiing too much heart into it shitting on the toilet... We all try to get but dubs aren't always there

Fuck off

Lotta edgy summer fags too

I did. It was just a link to slutroulette

i saw her panties fill with shit after she was headshot

>implying that's not the ideal.

We could do with less dipshits here. Devote more time, resources, and attention per individual, not less.

Two parents raising one kid put two adults effort into one quality human.

2 parents raising 9 kids, like my family, isn't realisitic, and you wind up with kids raising each other. It's like lord of the fuckin flies.

Be responsible, smaller family sizes, smaller population, higher quality of life, as proven in every country across the developed world including this one for centuries.

Suck it breeders.

wtf. Sure you did, buddy.

RIP Boxxy. Forever Queen

wasnt she headshotted

This picture explains what i think of you.

wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=I-EW4-0D5iI

Killing is the America way of life. You can't deny our right to kill each other. We wouldn't be American anymore.

"All men die. Not all men live."

Ya you really came out on top by staying indoors all day you cuck.

I'm sorry user, I don't purchase subscriptions to sites like this, Its below me, just like you.

Holy shit someone actually delivered a video

I dunno, none of the news reports I've read have described how she was shot

Since it was at the meet and greet after the show it was really close range so I guess I shouldn't be surprised

Replacement rate is 2.1, if American families were having 2 kids each you'd only need the 10% top earners to have 3 for your population to be stable. That's not being a breeder is a fucking normal family... the fact is you've forgotten how to reproduce, how many frustrated middle aged loners do you think there's out there, mourning families that they'll never have? And the fucking problem is precissely lack of selflessness but your solution? More attention to the individual... Guess what? Fucking snowflakes are unique...

>Laws

You're implying criminals, like the shooter, follow laws. You are literally fucking retarded like all liberals.

oh shit

Who???

i heard she instantly started to piss and shit when hitting the ground with her skull caved in and blood flowing out she was dead on the scene but to not panic her family they simply claimed she was still alive just was fighting for her life then they decide to say she died a few hours later, someone on twitter posted the aftermath pic with a puddle of blood and a shit smear on the floor

did i finally witness it? the legendary mythical moment when some reddit user takes that image seriously.

You're implying mentally ill autists who have probably never committed a crime in their lives, like the shooter, have connections to black market arms dealers.

it wouldnt have happened if she had a gun to protect herself

Come get them, pussy cunt roo fucking abo faggot.

She'll be missed, at least by me. She's the reason I started learning the piano. Whenever her AATIR videos came out I'll be so hyped and happy for the rest of the day. I used to listen to her Titanium cover for hours before sleep.
GOOD NIGHT SWEET PRINCESS

You are implying he didn't get those firearms illegally?

fake wwwyoutubecom/watch?v=Izsy4w3Rvxs

kys

Fuck yeah, why limit the right of private gun owners to buy and sell off guns without simple verifications? Everybody knows it's easier to fly to Guatemala then smuggle them across Mexico, they're fucking friendly to Americans carrying guns on their territory. Pfft a criminal would never think to buy a gun from a hillbilly who doesn't keep records

every faggot and there friend with a fucked up mind has downloaded tor and explored the blackmarket/silkroad. Purchasing bitcoins and buying a firearm for cheap is easy as fuck if you want to put the time into it. Prolly 5 hours of work.

I saw her covers 4-5 years ago, and then I really started following her when she and Sam Tsui did a cover on Just a Dream. I was bullied a lot (as I'm sure, just like many of us here), and her videos kept me going.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=PT8gcZh_42w

Sam just posted a video of singing Just a Dream, leaving out her parts.
www.youtube.com/watch?v=RnFw38T-syM

I bawled for hours, I haven't cried in so long Sup Forums
That hit me right in the feels. She's really gone

RIP Christina Grimmie

We don't know if they were acquired legally or illegally yet.

No, you just fail really badly at sracasm

get out. you are the reason music is shit nowadays

Dumfuck priveledged yuropoor coward, it's far easier than that to get a black market gun. Go suck more Muslim dick you fucking spineless coward with no homeland.

nah man, shes hot stop being a cunt. lonely virgin

youtube.com/watch?v=1firrLPGcGU

Thoughts?

fuck off m8. I enjoy being a normie once in a while. She's my escape to reality.

Yeah, because ill sure feel safe giving up my guns while oggabooga bobabgo Negro criminal down the street illegally keeps his. Fucking idiot.

do you even know what sarcasm is?

You mean as oposed to a simple couple of hours at a gun meet where you pay cash and may even get a free holster? Yes, the Tor-bitcoin route is a lot easier

then listen to some good music then.
not her shitty covers.

>this type of thing is going to keep happening
>nothing is going to stop it
>it's not going to slow down
>it's actually going to speed up because the next mentally ill faggot is going to look at this and use it as encouragement, seeing it as proof that he has a good shot at pulling it off

She'll never use her giant Jew nose to snort money out of dumb teenagers' pockets again. Good riddance.

I saw the shooting video on youtube but got deleted. but this one here is like a shitty version youtu.be/9ltBEbMqTrA

nigger i'm high as fuck, you're gonna have to slow your roll a little

what in darkest god damn hades are you jackwads even trying to say

You think that logical humans just hand over documented guns to random people?

It happens, and its illegal even if no bad intentions where meant.

You proved my point.

holy fuck this liberal is clueless. kys

That's an edit of a video that was posted in 2011