What are Sup Forumsa thoughts on tinder? What's your experience with it?

What are Sup Forumsa thoughts on tinder? What's your experience with it?

Also general online dating stories thread.

Sup Forums's* my bad

I've been on it for a couple weeks now, no matches. Just gonna delete it soon

Its for degenerates.

ive had it for a while. kinda sucks. mostly get bots. dont really recommend

Fucked many-a bitches from Tinder. Tricky at first, terrible problem with bots and is basically for some to handpick a guy. If you don't have terrible pictures and can fucking talk to women you won't have a problem.

I thought it was a great idea at first. Until I realised you have to talk to people on it. I'm not very good at human interaction, and I'm convinced that I am too different from everyone in my area. I am grwat at highlighting the parts of myself that others would instantly dislike

Any stories?

I started using tinder 24 hours ago.
I'm not fucking hot but i'm far from being that sad ugly guy in the other side of the room.
so far, i only had 1 match with a "at least it's something" girl...how much time do i have to wait for getting some acceptable pussy?

bots?? why do you say that

highlight them for us

Tindered in Sydney AU for two years, got at least one match per day.
Moved back to the US one month ago, one match a week.
>mfw

First, I listen to metal. But as a fuck you to metal fans, I don't label it anything other than metal.

I'm fat, but fairly attractive in the face.

I have tattoos, one of which is on my forearm (what I call a 'for attention' spot).

I don't really care for drugs.

I drink alcohol, but only sometimes. I hate that turnt up shit and getting plastered every weekend.

I am an atheist, yet I fucking hate seeing other atheists do what is essentially proselytising.

I play videogames, but I'm not a big fan of the super popular ones you play with others.

And to top off this round, I am bisexual.

the problem is that you're an asshole and people can smell that shit

Some good dates, some bad dates and some in between. My advice is play it smooth but don't dive in like you're trying to fuck. There are women who want that, but it's rare.

Bring up something in their profile if they filled it out enough. Look at pics for details/hobbies/talking points. Basic research.

Once you're in, ask for her #. If she gives she's interested. If she doesn't give it, then you know it's too early OR it's too late.

image related

Your welcome bud

maybe you will have to move to find a date

Well I had lived in San Antonio, Texas for four years, but due to financial fuck ups and a major strain in the frendships with me and my roommates then, I moved back to Idaho to hit the reset button. Honestly, in a couole of years it will be California part 2 here cos we get a lot of people from Cali. But even then, those things are just the start. If someone actually liked me enough to date me, I would fuck it up.

For reference, my post in a different thread:

Been using it for over a year or so

Most conversations the girls don't respond, I've found this is true when I use simply messages like "hey" AND when I be more clever, witty, etc., literally does not make a difference what you say.

Met up with 3 girls total and each of them ended up being fatter in real life than their photos and I didn't want to associate with them.

Onene of the girls I met up with brought me to her car the day we met and I literally couldn't even get hard because she was fat and I had to leave. She even asked at one point if it was because of her, but I kept assuring her it was because I have anxiety performing with short notice.

Tinder is a waste of time. Girls don't give a shit about your profile or your messages, it's literally all looks.

Now if you want some real success, try TanTan, which is an Asian Tinder. If you're white, your success will be miles higher.

Bisexual here, inb4 confused faggot, I have slept with women and slept with men.

Any dating app or site like Tinder, POF, OK Cupid, etc. is going to net a man looking for a woman some general categories:

Nasty women, fat, black, nasty. 5-10 at the very best.

Single mothers, multiple kids, some of them can be good looking, but they are only available because of the kids.

You CAN get women with generally nice pictures and a small amount of "flirting" ability. But they will be nasty or have three kids. Any women who don't have kids will have severe emotional, mental, physical problems (literally went on a date with a girl with Cerebral Palsy, all crippled and shit, not proud to say I was just hunting some easy poon, SHE WAS LIKE 7 MONTHS PREGNANT, didn't mention that on her profile)

If you are a gay man or someone willing to smoke some pole on the side, you can get 9-10 men, easy, all day, all night.

Seriously. Try it. Search for a week as a man seeking a woman. Then a week as a man seeking a man. You will get almost 100 percent return of your "likes", you can pick and choose. Get some choice male action.

If you DO decide that you want that easy dick, a "Top" is a guy who likes to fuck an ass, and a "Bottom" likes it in their ass.

I went on my first tinder date this Thursday. I went in expecting nothing special, we made out and then she had to go home. Works with me

I used it for a couple months. I don't know why people have so much trouble with it. I'd say I'm a 6/10, decent enough looking but I am chubby. Athletic and tall, but still chubby. In two months I managed to slam 3 chicks, 2 more than once. All of them were much better looking than me. If my fat ass can get laid by decent looking chicks I don't know how other people can't. Of course I am good at talking to people and have a good personality, so that helps.

Post pic of yourself and/or screenshots of your conversations or fuck off.

>didn't want to associate with them because they're fat
>literally couldn't even get hard because she was fat and I had to leave
>waaah girls only care about looks!

tinder sucks in my area of Florida [central] I have a 900% better chance at stumbling on some QT out in a public space then I do on tinder.

this

I'm not COMPLAINING that they care about looks. Hell, I expect it. I only posted to tell off all those guys that other male anons that what you say on Tinder doesn't mean shit. I wasn't criticising women, I was criticising other guys.

>try TanTan, which is an Asian Tinder. If you're white, your success will be miles higher.
thats dumb

You're* welcome bud.
You're welcome bud.

>fatter
>did not want to associate with them
>i'm not COMPLAINING
pick one dude.

Asians are actually known to be pretty smart user

Just because I'm not attracted to them doesn't mean I have something against them.
Oh except I am complaining about the fact they lied about it. Definitely that.

if you weren't complaining you wouldn't have mentioned their physical appearance you lesbian.
the fact that you made your previous statement is literal fact that you are complaining. whether it be informative or not, it's still a complaint.

i meant the white part

Shit, it's too easy to make my point.

oh, yeah that is kinda dumb.

I was complaining about their lying. You know this. Their physical appearance was directly related to that lie.

Don't be dumb.

> i was complaining
thank you good night and suck my ass

I've got your solution, stop being a whiney bitch

Wait until you're good looking enough for girls to be interested in you based on a simple image.

> slow clap for the retard
Yeah, cos you can just snap out of mental health issues.

Let me know when you get cancer, so I can tell you rhe answer is to just stop having cancer.

Cunt.

eyy i current live in SA brah

Story:
found a cute girl from TU, went on a few days. her profile mentioned something about her smiling.
messaged her saying
>Youre right you should always smile
and we just hit it off, talked about basic shit, what are you doing what, stuff youre into ect ect. about 4 days in, ask for her number and i get it. few days later of constant talk all day and night go on date. Simple dinner and movies (simple is good most of the time in my experience). End of the movie making out hardcore outside her car. I tell her
>I dont want this night to end
>Neither do I user
talk about it, I go over to her dorm, make out some more no sex (which i can respect) stayed the night.
few months learn enough about her to make her my gf, but she asked me to be her bf.

Tinder more than just hookups
>pic related

It's just women looking to bang. If you want to get a real relationship online with a good person try e-harmony. Eharmony is one of the few places you can find lots of people who actually have their life together

Haven't really had any success with it. Got a few matches but they didn't respond. It doesn't help that I'm not good looking, so I'm not exactly surprised. Online dating, to me, feels like it's for people who are good looking enough not to need it.

>Feels bad man

I'm a guy who used tinder to meet other guys.

Went on two very awkward dates, no sex. Deleted app.

Every time I fill out thejr questions and try to start an account, I don't get a single match. EHarmony can't find me anyone who is compatible.