I've been dealing with depression my whole life, and for the most part I've been getting past it for the past few years...

I've been dealing with depression my whole life, and for the most part I've been getting past it for the past few years. But today somebody just called me ugly and now I feel like shit. What do I do to feel better Sup Forums?

>inb4 kill yourself

>pic related, how I feel

smoke some weed and stop caring about what other people think

Just kill yourself

>What do I do to feel better?
K-kill yourself

there's a tiny little black bird that follows the rhinoceros around. The bird often perches on the animal somewhere.

picture that: a fat fucking beast with no eye-sight, no good temperament, and nothing to look forward to but poaching; and a little bird that hangs out with this monstrosity.

Oxpecker. that's the name of the bird.

Why are they together?

the bird warns the rhino of danger. the rhino treats the bird like a guest.

they are just an unlikely pair, in symbiosis. and so what?

the point is, even when someone calls you ugly, look for that little black bird in your life who you can treat, who you can enjoy as a guest. Find a person who will alert you to danger. Find someone who can take you away.

People are social animals. If you're depressed, reach out to even one person in your life who can make you feel alive.

good luck.

Depression is tough but not really that bad, try having fast cycling bipolar disorder. I've fuck up many jobs, push my disabled dad down two times, destroyed my room many times, shoplifted food many times, and was misunderstood as a child. Have had this condition since I was eight years old, when I could really remember the depression and rage cycle. I am rare, due to not having an addiction or never having used drugs including alcohol. I'm afraid of what I'd be like drunk or high. Depression takes work, I know, get busy and talk it out with caring family/friends, Don't cry suicide because eventually they will tell you to "do it faggot" my parents did!

Honestly, get a friend that you really care about. Don't try to find somebody perfect, just think about who you are closest to. Then, talk to them. It doesn't have to be about anything serious, just so that you know that they care enough about you to spend time talking with you. It really helped me

wow nice bro.

Unalive yourself

why do you give a damn about what other ppl think?

i sincerely hope you kill yourself

the fact that you post a picture of a fucking animal ass or some disgusting shit is exactly what's wrong with Sup Forums

if you actually want to kill yourself, do a pistol to the head,

it's quick and you're gone from the simulation if we even are real

do it OP

100% of "depressed" people are out for attention / seeking someone to fix problems only they can fix
You only can't fix it because you never allow yourself to think anything besides that
The cure for it is not to be happy, find something fulfilling, or to do anything at all. The cure is specifically to do nothing, and then you'll find that you had value all along

Are you ugly? If so maybe an hero?

happiness is actually the blue pill

wow dude, just wow.

ugly = kill yourself?

why?

>ugly = kill yourself?
>why?
why not?

In other words, kill yourself

I can't believe I just watched that webm again. Every fucking time. I must subconsciously be some sort of beast-scat fetishist.

so uhh.. why not kill yourself if you arent ugly?

Stop being such a fucking pussy. Stop caring about what others think. Do what you want to regardless of others. If you're doing what you love then nothing else should matter, but take the initiative to commit and complete. If you don't love doing anything/aren't good at anything start taking drugs and eventually kill yourself because you'll come to a full realization that you are worthless. Or you'll just OD and not have to think about anything.

when people are actually depressed (as opposed to sad) then nothing is fulfilling. everything feels completely empty and trying doesnt feel good at all, its just frustrating.

I found therapy helpful

Rhino doesn't even know the bird exists half the time, and 2, the bird doesn't 'warn' the rhino of predators.
Rhino doesn't know what a warning sign is from an oxpecker. The only the the oxpecker does is keep insects and other parasites off the rhino.

>Do what you want to regardless of others.
then i would get v& very quickly

go buy a 3d printer on the cheap. like 300 bucks. shits fun as hell. you will forget you are ugly. just a hobby can help a lot. worked for me anyways. good luck bro

>smoking the herbal jew

Hit them in the face.

you're that upset that one person called you ugly? fuck em all, keep your chin up.

how can it be a herbal jew if jews aren't getting money from me?

just call them a blind missing link piece of shit and move on.

i'm too cynical to take this advice. i just want to call you a faggot and point out that most of what you said is wrong

This.

That's right goy, smoke it up! You wouldn't want to be too active, it's no fun! Change nothing about your situation!

Embrace your grotesque looks and begin cultivating a personality like the rest of us have to.

Humour / interesting / friendly / active > good looks

there aren't even many jews in my country

I try to do this. I try to be nice to everyone and listen to what everyone has to say. I try to make music and art for other people. I try to make other people laugh. But nobody gives a shit about me. I feel like an empty husk of a human being.

hey we are twinsies

>But nobody gives a shit about me.

Of course they don't. You don't give a shit about other people, you only want them to notice you for your own selfish reasons.

Direct your desire for joy outwards and reap the benefits of another's happiness.

Ali said:
>Service to others is the rent you pay for your room here on earth

>Direct your desire for joy outwards and reap the benefits of another's happiness.

All I'm trying to do is make other people happy since I can't be happy myself. How exactly else am I supposed to do this?

>check'd

I'm saying your motivations are disingenuous. You want attention, not to make others happy.

If you truly wanted to make other people feel good you wouldn't care whether or not they noticed you

>If you truly wanted to make other people feel good you wouldn't care whether or not they noticed you

So my only motivation in life is a failure and I only end up doing the exact opposite of what I want to do in life, but I should be happy that I am the living embodiment of failure?