How much sleep does Sup Forums get? I'll start. 6 hours on average

How much sleep does Sup Forums get? I'll start. 6 hours on average.

8, usually

when u r moms over 0 hours

normal 5 hours

Not even 3.

4 - 6

I wish i could sleep 6 hours and function.

Anything less than fucking 10 hours and im a zombie. sucks

10 or less im yawning all day

is there any trick to fall asleep fast

I'll sleep like 9-10 if I have the next day off. Usually around 5 if I have work.

My dad has slept for less than 3 hours every night for 25 years. hes a hard motherfucker

Average 7-9 here.

Anywhere between 10-12. Sometimes less if I get woken up to work.

Uberman master race reporting in.

I need 10+, get less than 6 because of severe sleep apnea.

Lack of sleep is slowly killing me.

Nope.

Really? I thought six was rather average.

I get around 4 because I get fucked up a lot.

Real man's man.

i like to get 8 at night

[spoiler] and 10 during the day [\spoiler]

have you tried an oxygen mask? Close family had sleep trouble from sleep apnea/snoring for many years and it's gone with oxygen mask.

>man's man
I've heard that term used dozens of times and I still don't understand it. Is that a way to call someone a faggot?

Usually 1 hour. It's killing me.

2 or 3 hours a night. That is if I can even fall asleep.

w0w!

w0w!!

Anywhere from 4 hours to 14. Depending what kind of depressed I am that night.

A man that other men honor and respect. Duh.

Eye don't. Sleeping is for the weak.

Jesus

w0w!

>all these beta faggots sleeping less than 8 hours

your testosterone but be nonexistent

kys

> 4
Too little
> 14
Too much

8-10 hours [spoiler]per week[/spoiler]

I am well aware, user. There have been multiple points in my life where I slept 24+ hours. Depression fucking sucks sometimes.

Yr goddamn right.

I'm really sorry user, I hope things start getting better for you soon

Who the fuck sleeps well into the XXIst century ffs.

Can't afford a CPAP machine on my own, and I'm American, so there's no health care for me. Thanks Obama!

Thank you for the suggestion, I appreciate you trying to help.

Goddamn

>this shit on Sup Forums

why are you here you fucking faggot?

You're too kind, user. Life is tolerable and I have already decided suicide won't be an option, so I'll continue to sack up and deal with it.

10-12 hours. It's not solid sleep, I have a lot of reoccurring nightmares and sleep paralysis so I guess I sleep more than usual.

You got that right. Mix that with my constant need to hide from people and having despressive episodes that make me basically incapacitated for hours at a time, makes me a real fucking joy at parties and work.

Honestly, my depression is severe enough that I could probably get disability for it. But that would require getting a confirmation from doctors and I always lie to them about the extent of my problem

I'd die to have 10+ hours. fuck nightmares.

Wanna share your whole story? Make this a feels thread?

thks

Weekdays, 6-8 hours, weekends I work 44 hours straight so 0 hours sleep, but it's slower at night so I get to rest a bit.

3-5 button Li Wen aim board

The key is to get really drunk, eat an entire box of pasta, and go to sleep with some water close by.
You'll be in a near fucking coma. I eat like a pound and a half of chicken every night just to make myself tired.
The nightmares won't stop, but you'll sleep for longer.

yeah dude thats pretty gay. every time i hear someone use that phrase i picture some brokeback mountain shit

About 4 hours only. I'm drinking too much espresso coffees. I have to stop, otherwhise I'll get a stomach cancer. My stomach is aching as hell right now and my lips are dry.

Not particularly. It's not that exciting of a story really.

I am pretty sure my depression started when I was 8 cos I would constantly blame myself when my dad and stepmom got in to violent arguments. I was never the subject of their arguments.

I have had quite a bit of emotional, physical, and de facto sexual abuse growing up, but none of it was particularly jarring to me.

Grew up in Tremonton, Utah. Which would have been bad enough, but I am also not Mormon. Not being Mormon in Utah, especially in the 90s was like being a Christian in ISIS. So kids would bully me. Violently also. But to be fair, I was major cunt when I'd bite back.

Basically some shit happened in my formative years, and I let them stew for a very long time without calling for any sort of help. And now I have a logic system in my mind where I rationalise my way into telling myself I'm horrible. I dunno. It's hard to explain it right.

4 to 6 on work nights. 8 to 10 when off. Ex armyfag. I still feel like 4 is enough 2 deal with the everyday bullshit.

kys

You're not part of the flock.

4-10 depends if I'm working or not

Although if you want to derail this to a feels thread, here's why I won't kill myself:

I firmly believe in mercy killing and physician assisted suicide.

Just like you put your suffering pet to sleep.

Well I consider suicide an act of love. Because I fucking hate myself that much, I remind myself that suicide is an act of love I'll never deserve.

See:

That became extremely apparent when I told the principal of the middle school I went to then all the shit the other kids have been doing to me and his response was basically 'you're not LDS, so you don't matter'

Yeah, It's hard to fit in when you have to accept some retarded religion.

What's worse is I live in Twin Falls, ID where the mormons are spreading to. At least we are also getting people from Cali so it balances the town a bit better.

i love you and want whats best for you.