Who's playing right now Sup Forums

who's playing right now Sup Forums

probably no one since its 2016

Finally an OSRS thread

Add 99 Hp Hilt currently doing thieivng

Hey, nice armor.

Would you like it trimmed for free?

OSRS actually hapoened? I heard it was a dcam a few years ago. Do you gotta pay for premmy on it?

How can one?

for free????

doubling money 1m min 2 trades

No its basically a updated version of the game in 08. There is f2p also

THIS GUY, on the road to 99 range

I play private servers since I got banned

f2p is cancer though

Okay, so I'm just getting back into it. I played a lot circa 2009, and got my mining skill to about 70, but literally didn't do anything else. I need a little advice. I really want to get to level 99 mining and smithing, but I want to make a profit at the same time. Does it make sense to actually Smith the bars into weapons, or should I just leave them as is? Also, what are some tips to get gud?

OSRS is a real, jagex supported version of Runescape and it has FTP worlds.

why do you want 99 mining

Anyone live in Louisiana wanna buy a acc. 6 or 7 99s none that are shit. Sell it for 40$ cash.

no

You can make cannonballs for profit doesn't give much xp though

Indeed it is.

cannon balls all the way, you'll make bank

What are you at now? Using chins?

I spent so much time mining back then, it's mostly just a nostalgia thing. I actually find it decently enjoyable, no matter how autistic that sounds

nah, cannoning up blue drags for those bones, gonna get that prayer 99 maybe

Spent 2 months none stop yew woodcutting in f2p to get 99 wc. Chopped them northeast of rimmington. Fuck...chopchop..chop chop

don't lie user, we all know you botted

Botted 25m rune crafting xp. Nats from 92. Those were the days.

Right on, I need to hit 70 agi so I can skip to them in Taverley. Would be way quicker, add Brozef in game if you want

Wish I could, rc'ing is alot of busy work

Ayy ironman checking in

Well I basically Botted rcing and chatted in clan chat. All on my main so guess it worked since I was never banned.

Got some nice pieces on your ironman bruh

Not playing currently but I still play somewhat. Mainly RS3 but I go on OSRS too.

ironmen seem like the vegans or crossfitters of rs, they gotta tell everyone they meet that they're an ironman or put iron in their display name

Willing to download it right now. But could someone give me some item atleast? i have played the newer runescape

Just transfer gold from your rs3 account into 07scape gold

Thing is i dont have any coins on the new runescape either

I can help you out with some starter stuff if you'd like to give it a shot man. Add Brozef