ITT: Post yfw Bayern paid 35m for a midfielder that can't pass a ball

ITT: Post yfw Bayern paid 35m for a midfielder that can't pass a ball

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=kjJogkwr4QQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

wasn't it 80m

he can't shoot either. He seems to be the midfield version of the black pacy wingback

35+45 in clauses

Portuguese cm raheem sterling

not that it actually counts for much but he was the best player on the pitch for portugal - maybe pepe did better

They sure got fucked by those benfica kikes

Bebé 2.0

Only if he wins the Balon d'Or next year

He misplaced every fucking pass.

LEAVE YOU STANKIN NIGGA

Is that thing even human? Looks like something from jungle book.

As soon as he came out Portugal became more aggressive.

WOT DA FUCK YOU THANKIN NIGGUH

Thank you based LVG for ending our interest in him

its 2016................................................

BRICK SQUAD

Literally keeps running into people and misplacing every fucking pass
LEL

>Post yfw Bayern paid 35m for a midfielder that can't pass a ball

no

Jimmy Butler is Portuguese?

yet another example of a black who everyone thinks has potential because he's decent + young but who's just more mature than whites of the same age because of faster development

>Louis Van Gaal saved us from this meme

thank you based LVG

reminder that he is 3 years older (21) than what they told bayern (18)

post proof

the player himself fucked up and slipped it in his goodbye letter to the club

APOLOGIZE

TTSSSSSSSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

>believing what sporting fags tell you
i expected nothing less from you

>defending a liar and fraudster
i expected nothing less from you

>midfielders need to know how to pass the ball

No wonder we have the best ratio money/success

mad Manure fan detected
He was pretty good today

im a croatia fan and renato was literally the best man on the pitch, honorary mention to brozovic who was the only guy showing some fucking heart onthis bullsahitn fucking NT

lol

Potential. He will grow a lot, he still does many mistakes but he is 18. The guy has a heart and never gets tired. He is not a passing guy like Moutinho, he is a type that takes the ball and runs with it with no fears of getting down and teams need a midfielder like that.
João Mário is also very good, William too, André Silva is a forward that you will hear eventually.
youtube.com/watch?v=kjJogkwr4QQ

It was pepe the motm, no discussion.
And Adrien an William put modric and rakitic in their pockets.
Fuck, look at the big picture m8.

Canada is right, he was the best Portugese tonight, which doesn't say much, but still. Portugal only won thanks to his effort

>Mantorras 2.0
Lucky for the lightposts, this one didn't stick around long enough to break a leg.

I don't understand how one player can cause so much butthurt in sporting cp faggots. From going to Bayern's page to spread bullshit rumours, to throwing a tantrum over him being motm today. Sad!

Hähähähä. Sehr schön.

lol how can you be so wrong? how?

is his agent Mendes?

Ding ding.

>muh buzzwords
Not a Lagarto and Pepe was the clear MotM, we owe him the 0 goal Croatia scored.

>kick players in the shins and run a lot black man
'Great' player.

He's growing into a strong bull.

What the fuck is wrong with all of you. This kid is good and if he missed so much pass it's because he was going for the hard ones. Which means he has good vision. Big potential.

He never gives up.
But people are just salty

This nigga is literally Wilshere on steroids

>Paying 35 million + 25 in clauses for an 18 yo

No one is saying he's a bad player.

He was just inferior to Pepe this game. This award was a sham.

Im gonna be honest here.
I am a Sporting fan and I've seen most benficas matches ast season.
In every single match I watched I always thought Renato was literally the worst player on the pitch...

Benfica always pays the media to hype up their players, its insane
Before renato it was Gonçalo guedes who was "the next ronaldo" and he ended up playing for the B team, Then it was Clesio who was sold to some MLS team or sumshit like that...

I'm just pissed that Benfiquistas claim to like the NT and accuse you Sportinguistas of clubismos and then shit on the effort of Pepe .

These things have an impact on the players you know

idk what the fuck is up with Pepe but hes playing like a beast. he was fucking great last euro as well

This just proves that a GOAT Centre Back is enough to carry a team.

next drenthe?

Wasn't he named MotM today?

Wrongly so and literally shitting on Pepe.

pepe been GOAT defender for a while now.

Between portuguese there is a lot of rivality because Sporting and Benfica, but A LOT, even when it means the national squad. Sometimes people are asking why the player of their team doesn't play and that's only what matters.
In the generation of Figo, Rui Costa, Pauleta, etc it didn't matter because: 1- rivality wasn't this crazy, 2- those players played in foreign teams, 3- Portugal played a lot more and offensive football.
The new Ronaldo was Nelson Oliveira. The 2nd new Ronaldo was Bruma. Guedes was just "another star" our newspapers did just to sell(kid has potential to be good, but not Ronaldo). They do the same for Sporting players these days, they even did when Godinho was there, that's because Benfica and Sporting have more supporters and sell a lot. Porto doesn't matter despite how much they won in 30 years, which is some crazy shit.

He was the best/most impactful player in the game. Sure his touch needs work but what 19 year olds doesn't?

yeah, that could never turn out well

Yeah, i thought he was really good but people only see what they want to see. Meanwhile the other hyped young portuguese players like Joao Mario and Carvalho were far less involved in the game.

>Porto doesn't matter despite how much they won in 30 years, which is some crazy shit.
Media literally hates us since 90% of journalists are Benfiquistas and 10% are Sportinguistas.

Pinto da Costa once said on a SIC interview: "Estou a ver que as coisas mudaram, da primeira vez que vim aqui há 20 anos havia 1 Portista a trabalhar aqui, hoje já são 3".

I think this says everything.

No, sometimes he loses his mind and does stupid shit. In the first game against Iceland he was covering man to man instead of zone, that allowed Iceland to score the goal with Vieirinha covering badly too.
Today Pepe was goat. Same as Adrien and Renato played well too.

it's true... midfield was completely overrun for most of the second half, and I already knew it was over when you guys started getting us good on the counters. not sure if pepe was quite motm but renato was all you had going forward penetrating for the longest time since he came on. the kid's 18, he's gonna be a superstar

>money/success
>we're terrible but maybe people will feel bad for us because we are poor

did whoever the ITV presenter is call him a bull?

he hasn't lost his mind in years now
last chimpout was against barca in UCL I think

The media isn't 90% benfiquistas, it was before, but now there are a lot more sportinguistas than you think.
Porto is 'bairrista', a region team, even Pinto da Costa says "FCP is Porto", just sometimes says is a internacional team, but avoids saying is a national team. Porto made a mistake with north vs south war, not in the beginning, but it should have stopped like end 90s and take the advantage of the titles they had to get even more supporters. But even this day they keep that stupid war for no reason. Times are different, there is no point in that shit anymore.

I don't like the term bairrista desu, I hate it and I think you cannot be proud of a country without being proud of a region, I feel connected to my country because I feel connected to my region.

But anyway, you're right. I think PdC really resented the thing with the media and never dropped the harmful regionalist undertones, he's only human and these things get to you.

Also late-checked

I don't like that term either, it was just the easiest way to say it. Because teams can also be about regions, Porto is one of the few of them in Portugal. Like Braga, Guimaraes, or Setubal and Coimbra/Academica if someone with brains get their region potential. Madeira too, but in a different way.

Buthurt Sporting

In a tiny country where there is the mentality of joining the bigger, larger dog and the winner, you can't afford to have a regional team.

Just fyi I used to have respect for Académica until I met people from Coimbra studying here. Literally not a single one of them supported Académica as a first club or as the "real" club.

i saw him play for the first time today
hes actually pretty good
on the last play 80% of midfielders would have passed the ball to ronaldo he had the composure to give it to nani

>Renato was literally the worst player on the pitch...
Nah, he was pretty good until late March April

>the media isn't 90% benfica

Holy kek

he played murderball and won the match for the tugas, you shitposters know nothing about football

Who is lagarto?

>Borovic
Corluka, Srna and Perisic were also great. Actually the whole team played with a lot of heart and passion and ran tirelessly.
Still salty about Portugay but Renato was pretty good, amazing at holding the ball.

at least he can scare the opposition

>im a croatia fan
No you are not. You'e that Portuguese Benfica fan immigrant that constantly shit posts and rides renato sanches dick..

He looked pretty clueless except about how to shoulder barge into someone.

I think we got ripped off

Post yfw Benfica just jewed Bayern with this trade.

>we

>Renato has been on 60 to 70 front pages in 6 months
>Best GK, CB, DM, CM, AM, CF of the past championship amount to maybe 15 to 20 and because Jonas was in many of them
>(Patricio, Jardel, William, Adrien, João, Jonas)

The media is Benfica atm. They have key people in the media. They've been talking about Renato this and that all Euro long, ignoring other players all together.

anything that comes from Mendes is extremely overpriced and shitty.

>tfw media reports André Gomes in Man Utd for 40M

DAT NIGGA LEX LUTHOR FLOCKA

That's what happens when you trust the portuguese press that gets paid by Benfica to hype up their players

João Mário is the superior player. Renato will never reach his level.

I like Andre Gomes' meme dribbling. Lanky fuck looks so awkward with the ball but he doesn't care.

sporting's mascot

>literarly the only above average thing he did all match
>he missed the pass a second later
>wasn't even the best zone to pass because Ronaldo was cleared behind one of the CB and the other was distracted by João Mário

It's him in a nutshell. It's all visual prowess, but when you juice it out, very little football is left.

He's so average damn! Having Jorge Mendes as your agent really opens doors.

and with Mou as their manager that transfer is going to happen so his good friend and agent Mendes gets his part of the deal.

Mou isn't an idiot. He knows André Gomes is very average.
And United is already reeking of average players.

Mou is more concerned filling his pockets up lately. Or do you doubt he doesn't get some on the side from Mendes after doing all these favors for him?