What's the biggest lie that someone told you?

What's the biggest lie that someone told you?
>Pic related. Is mine. Girlfriend of 1.5 years cheated on me with her best friend. I burned all of the shit she gave me. One big lie.
Also feels thread.

OP is not a faggot.

Fuck that bitch op.

Drinking one for you tonight.

My gf of four years who said she loved me and always would turned out had been fucking my brother. She lied about her name and went as far to wear a wig when they went out or were fucking because she knew he would've ratted out her ass to me instantly. We sat on my couch for three days eating pot brownies and playing super smash brothers on GC while we realised that we were both fucking dumbasses who should've suspected something when our "girlfriends" always had a reason to not meet each other or one of us.

Why do girls cheat? I seriously want to know. They know they have someone who loves them to death, yet still manage to fuck around.

>1.5 years
You're probably 16.
Nevertheless, sorry bud. If you are young, don't be so eager to get tied down. I love long-term relationships, but every once in a while you should just relax and date casually. Makes the next long-term one even more special.

So Sup Forumsros this is my story, I expect no one to read this honestly.
>Talks to the girl he has liked for 2 years
>She admits having feelings for me the first year we meet
>ohshit.jpg
>I tell her I had feelings for her too in the first year we meet
>talks to her fo a while
>asks friend for advice on talking to her
>friend suggests complimenting her
>"wow you look beyond amazing"
>Hahaha thanks
>"You're welcome beautiful"
>"Um what are you doing?"
>This is when I realized feelings from a year ago don't mean shit
>While I had no girlfriend for 2 years
>She has had 2 boyfriends
>After this happened she sends me a screenshot of her and one of my "friends" getting matched on an app
>She says "Hey user aren't you friends with "Mike"?"
>Yes I am
>Oh I was just wondering because I see you guys walking around the track
>I ask if she likes Mike
>No hahaha we had a thing in September but No its just because he is hot.
>I respond with night
>She reads it and doesn't respond.
>Next day she texts first
>I'm surprised maybe she does have feelings right?
>We "talk" (basically 4 messages until she gets bored I guess)
>I notice that she is bored so I sent "hey" in hopes she responds and one hour later *seen*
So in the end im basically ugly and she just told me I have no chance. Honestly Sup Forums I am so depressed. I spent all this time waiting for one girl. It is all my fault.

Why do guys cheat? Most people don't want the extra responsibility of commitment. Some do, but most don't. Take my advice, boys. I've been doing this for a long time.

so edgy

>cheated on me with her best friend

your girlfriend's best friend was a dude?

"I don't like you, but it's not because you're a manlet"

Both of you guys are dumb.

The biggest lie anyone told me was that I can be anything I want.

At your age, you need to stop worrying about every little thing. Work on yourself, do some shit that makes you happy. Date around a bit. Sooner or later something will stick.

>I still love you,
>But I'm not 'in' love with you.

Dude I don't think a fucking wig would be enough to make her unrecognisable to your brother. Are you fucking stupid? He's lying

user, I literally haven't "dated" a girl in 4 years... I have had a thing with one chick but that was around the time that girl had a huge crush on me or so she says so. I have 0 chicks im talking too and I don't know how to even begin talking too one.

I bet you can't figure out why Clark Kent and Superman have never met.

I told her I loved her

Holy fuck lost

Your bro is lying. He knew who he was fucking

Kek'd

Why do guys cheat?

>Gf's best friend is a guy
>best friend
>guy

There's your problem, OP.

It doesn't bother me

Then don't talk to one. Reading skills are important user.
>Work on yourself, do some shit that makes you happy.

Well that hurt to read.

I think it's a good idea we stop talking.

Wasn't trying to hurt you - but you're supposed to be her best friend. Apparently.

But girls cheat, it's why i'm 29 and deciding whether or not it's worth getting into a relationship again. ON the one hand I like doing shit by myself, and don';t have to worry about some dickhead fucking my woman.

>Be me
>My best-friend is a girl
>My girlfriend and best-friend hate each other
>Get into an argument with Girlfriend
>She accuses me of cheating
>Kicks me out
>I now live in a flat with 5 guys who walk around in their boxers and slap each other's ass.

Exact words from her.
>3 years later and it still hurts.

sound like bros, ask them to teach you how to lift

>be me
>tech college because i'm stupid
>crack addicts come to career development department because they're trying to get back on their feet
>women always have really nice hair and skeletal faces
>they're pretty sexy when their clothed
>try picking them up, succeed on one, fuck her, never hear or see her again
>succeed on a second one
>go for anal, because what ever shes a crack whore who cares
>thumb it for a bit and slide it in
>first and last time i did anal, was probably just her, it felt like fucking a leather handbag filled with jelly
>she's face down, but i hear moaning so i start going hard, sliding out sometimes but generally steady fucking
>what i thought was moaning turns into audible crying, wailing
>mad in the moment "are you serious?"
>She pulled away and yelled "I ALWAYS FUCK UUUUP"
>start feeling for her try to calm her down
>after a few minutes of naked hugging and saying it's ok im here she tells me why shes worried
>her last boyfriend broke up with her for spilling her coffee he bought her at starbucks
>apparently hit her right there
>2 other times she was engaged and they left her for other women
>says she was in pain through the whole ass pounding but didn't want me to leave or get upset
>tells me she cant handle making someone leave again
>tell her i won't leave, that i'll stay with her for a while
>spend the night, make her in a relationship with me on facebook to show her i'm "seriously not going to leave"
>her friends commenting within minutes she keeps showing me the comments
>she keeps hugging me telling me thank you and how much she loves me
>dont tell her i love her back but keep her calm with stuff like "it's my pleasure"
>next morning kiss her and tell her i'll see her soon
cont.

>get home, delete her number, block her on facebook, remove the relationship status post
>don't hear or see from her until return to tech
>see her everyday walking from classes for 2 weeks
>she looks at me when i don't look at her
>some days she tightens her mouth and begins to tear a little
>some days she just looks at the ground and hangs her head
>walks as close as possible to me without touching me everyday, but doesn't say a word
>she stops showing up mid semester
>worried because i haven't seen her, ask girls i 've seen her talking to
>they say they don't know where she went
>unblock her from facebook, no new posts since that day, a lot of friends saying they missed her and that they should hang out, no reply comments
>still don't know what happened to her
>think about her everyday, even more than my wife.

Damn sounds like a good time user.

Gf told me she signed a patition called "vote trump, get dumped...I'm calling her bluff this election. Bitch is to beta to leave my ass

>Liked a girl for a few months
>We were talking and I slowly found out we had similar hobbies and interest
>A nice round 7/10, cute but she had beautiful green eyes and a cute laugh
>Manage to get her Kik through another friend because she wanted to get something from me and was willing to pay.
>Surprised and fulfill what she wanted
>Decide to ask
>Wait about a week to figure out what to do if the date works out
>Settle on a movie that just came out
>Friday rolls around
>Just casually mention if she's seen said movie
>"No user, heard it sounds good."
>"Wanna go see it this weekend?"
>"Sure, sounds good"
>Sit at my desk because bell rung
>Go through day optimistic and excited about this weekend
>Actually prepared to get rejected
>Her saying yes was a surprise
>Of course I had my hopes up
Cont?

HOLY SHIT! I FEEL SO BAD FOR YOU BUT I'M DYING LAUGHING! THAT IS LIKE SOMETHING OUT OF A TV SHOW! HOLY FUCK AHAHAHAHAHAA

You're not too good at following conversations. Alas, the layout of this board could confuse some I'm sure.

i read op's post wrong, ignore my story.

That's just a cop-out.

>FB Status: In - Relationship
What the fuck you doing kiddo.

Rip

No

cold blooded sonnofabitch

I had a girlfriend about 6 months ago who cheated on me 5 times and I accepted her back every time until she broke up with me because she wanted to fuck around for a little while and I just decided to not ever talk to her since. Honestly It's the best thing I've ever done and I relate with OP because I had been dating her for 2 years and had done literally everything in the book to keep this girl happy, getting her expensive gifts, fancy dates, showing affection constantly and I really thought I loved this girl, even giving her a promise ring with the hopes that it would deter her, maybe. Cheating is literally the fucking worst because it breaks all the confidence you ever had in yourself and gives you a different perspective of girls, and you never really look at anyone with the same innocence and full trust that you once had in the human species. it's a shame that one walking trash can of a slut who will never be a decent human being can change your perspective about literally anyone you ever meet again and it's a constant reminder to me of how shitty people can actually be to the people that they say they love. "It just happened" "I don't know why I did it" "I was really frustrated and acted out" Some girls are just walking excuses to have sex with anyone the seem fit OP. I know from experience and I don't trust anyone, and that's how you should always be OP. The Only person you can ever trust is yourself. I currently have another girlfriend now that actually appreciates me and we burned the scrapbook my ex gave me and made smores from it and she's actually my best friend. Having a drink to you tonight OP and wishing you some better feels

Might you elaborate dear user?

damn dude if this is true, you're pretty fucking dumb i bet you wear (pic related)

I have a gf of about 5 months, and I know a lot of you anons are ones that get hurt time and time again, but do any of you guys have girls that didn't cheat? I'm so scared that she'll cheat on me, my mother did it to my dad, and I've always been paranoid and these threads make it way worse. She loves me to death and says I'm perfect and makes all sorts of promises but from what you guys say it's like that's what always happens then bam she's taking another dudes dick and I'm just fucked over and heartbroken

>Knew a woman
>Met out of state, had a 5 year long distance relationship.
>She was married with kids.
>I didn't know.
>Only came out after talking plans of living together.
>Oddly enough, she was one of the best women I ever knew.

oh SHIT... Thats a whoopsy right there.

The rage I feel having to hear that said internally while reading it to myself made me flip the fuck out. It still gets me.

Those the new Currys?? Fucking FIRE

>accepted her back 5 times until she broke up with you
JUST

And that's leaving out
> to go fuck around a while

I know, it's hard to put into words when you love someone so much that you just want things to work and get through it

Hopefully, now you know love doesn't exist. It's a bunch of Hollywood romantic garbage.

It has always been your brain fooling you, all for the purpose of sex. And sex, no matter how sweet and delicious it feels, is still a huge lie from nature to force you to focus on the pleasure, with the final purpose of reproduction.

Because if sex didn't feel good for anyone, the human race would have been extinct by now.

honestly you should've known from the first time that she did it on purpose and was just trying to gain your favor so she wouldnt lose quality of life.
if not then definetly the second time.
Love is good, and i know it can be difficult to think about never seeing her again, but at number 2, you were just hiding from the real pain. thats your punishment for not dealing with your problems, and in the end you still got the real pain.

CONTINUE

I've been cheating on my wife because she'll never have sex with me

>What's the biggest lie that someone told you?
santa claus, easter bunny, a bunch of other shit because my retarded boomer parents thought it would be a good idea to straight up lie to me about shit

smh

came here to post this

It's just been with one woman. It's been so great. Not only does she suck my cock (finally) but it's mind blowing. My wife is worthless, I can never give this up.

My ex and I are best friends. I don't think her boyfriend knows we dated though. It was in 2013, hardly even counts anymore.

Retard, your brother obviously knew who he was fuckin .. how can you be this stupid?! RETARD!

Mods please ban this faggot

>I still love you, I'm just not in-love with you.
It's a cop-out. Like, "It's not you, it's me." It's just some bullshit to spout when you have literally nothing else to say. Usually because they feel super awkward.

for what reason?

Lol
Honestly, I feel for Cle and the Cavs, but LeBron is a piece of shit and they shouldn't have taken him back.

are you serious. do you honestly just think cause you were ugly. your personality and character bored her that's why.

the lack of confidence you have can be read from what you typed alone.

you remind me of someone I know with almost the same story. Hi I'm Mike.

Why don't you get a divorce? I'm sure she's unhappy as well.

hm

kys

>gf of 1.5 years
>straight male best friend

Ohh you kids just crack me up

im not sure if you know how greentexting works.

"It'll get better eventually"

It is honestly the type of person user. Some people, male and female do. Some don't. Don't try and overthink it..

if she cheats you'll know, probably even immediatly
im pretty sure cheating is a 20% of girls type of thing, and lets be honest, you can tell if a girls going to cheat on you after you've been dating her for a month even if some dont want to admit it.

Looks like the inner cities McDonald's are finally getting WiFi

My best friend has a boyfriend. Is there something wrong with him for dating a girl with a male best friend?

gg I refreshed on accident. Time to retype the rest.

>be Saturday
>getting ready for the date
>as soon as I finish getting ready, she texts me saying she can't make it.
>fuckingreally.png
>say okay, maybe next weekend?
>she says maybe
>Okay, cool
>Just chill around for the next couple of hours
>Mom comes in room and asks if I want to go to a cookout in an hour
>Say sure, i got nothing else to do
>have fun
>have margaritas
>decide to ask what's up to her
>figured it was fine since we're going out now
>"What's up?"
>go back and forth about what we're doing
>we get onto next weekend
>says something about parents
>"They're actually strict"
>ohfuck.jpg
>"So you think you'll be okay next weekend?"
>"Maybe."
>"I mean if you can't try to convince them"
Note i'm mainly compressing our convo for sake of time, but actual quotes will come up.
>"that wouldn't work tbh"
>"Y not?"
>plsno.gif
>"well i'm talking to someone right now and my parents know about him and yeah"
>"sorry"
>fucking "sorry"
let me let you in what I was feeling at the time. If you bring someones hopes up and then lead them on, when you're lying to them, and expect them to not get mad when they find out, you should've said no in the first place.
>areyoufuckingserious.html
>"Should've said no in the first place"
>"I'm sorry i didn't want to be mean sorry"
oh fuck off you lying cunt
>for some reason, the anger doesn't transfer to text
>somewhat drunk brain decides to be forgiving
>idk why i was forgiving
>i could've brought her hell
>go on a monologue about what i was talking about above
>end night on an angry and depressed note
>no an hero yet

Faggot didn't I tell you to not tell your shity story

Underage?

My uncle told me that he was witness to a (insert biker gang) vengeance killing in a pub 3 years ago. The location is rural and a little bit further afield than local, but still close to the town we live in. Nobody in the last 10 years has been murdered in that area, even longer where a firearm was involved. He somehow used this for brownie points, I am certain he knows I know he is lying as well, but he sticks to his story.

When I was nine my mom had me convinced that my dad was a rapist. I hated my dad for years on end not knowing that my mom was really just psychotic. Now I would pay to see that bitch murdered.

>> What's the biggest lie that someone told you?

Probably my parents telling me they loved me when I was little.

>dad turned out gay and bailed (actualy left the fucking country)
>mom would only come home every few days for laundry
>mom started pressuring me to find my own place when I was 14
>move out at 15
>mom gets engaged a few months later
>not invited to the wedding.
>new husband has 2 kids
>see through social media perfect family pictures

Such is life

How did you find a place to live at 15?

bump