Hey fuckfaces, let's see just how shitty we are

Hey fuckfaces, let's see just how shitty we are.
psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/

Other urls found in this thread:

psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

your tabs are gay af

Not as gay as your boyfriend.

i am not gay tho

It's a miracle you managed to type that while you suck cock. Besides, what's gay about my tabs, then?

That's what your boyfriend says

ok let's give this a try

Godspeed

Self Bump

I got this

>Your Empathy Quotient score was 29 out of a possible 80.

>Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

not terribly surprising

I(OP) got 8

Got 30. Though the test even says that it differs from person to person. Try a veteran

honestly we're probably both above average for Sup Forums

I probably got below 40 because I can actually remove myself from the situation unlike people who probably get 60-80
Also because I like going around and rustling jimmies

Why you guys gotta be so edgy?

Why gotta be so nice?

I don't have autism or an antisocial personality disorder.

GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE THEN

Hit me up on the day I give a shit

STUPID CUNT

Jesus i thought i would get >50 but i ended up with 32

Boku no Hero Academia / 10

Btw,51

I am genuinely surprised. I usually fancy myself a nice, caring person. Maybe I'm not.

That might just be my probable autism speaking tho.

the extreme amount of average I expected

this test is pretty bullshit, im a bit of a loner with social probs. not autistic.

i'm fine with it

It doesn't say you're autistic, just that you don't identify with people a lot. And I guess you should be happy- your score is more than three times higher than mine.

great, no autism

thanks man, made me feel better.
dw, don't believe every survey u take online.

Oh

Funny, this is the exact score I got too.

IN THIS THREAD, ON AN ALL NEW MASTER EDGELORD! WHO WILL BE THE DARKEST MOST EDGY TEENAGER IN THE ENTIRE REALM OF Sup Forums? TUNE IN AS WE GO HEAD TO HEAD IN A CONTEST THAT WILL LEAVE YOU ON THE EDGE OF YOUR SEAT!

OP Here. I'm the lowest so far.

It's not like you're unaware of the purpose of this test so any notion that it is a fair and unbiased way to determine your own mental health is a fucking lie.

Also, if everyone goes in trying to be edgy, nobody is going to score above a 20.

Unless you go and get a legit diagnosis from a licensed mental health professional, you are none of the things you say you are.

You're just a boring asshole 19 year old who woke up one day and realized "high school was wrong, I'm no different from anybody else."

All this is just a desperate hail mary attempt at seeming quirky or interesting, when you really are not.

>u god damn right I'm mad

Damn i got lucky

i guess im fucking autistic but I'm also too apathetic to care.

The bias of it all depends on how honestly you answer the questions. I don't really give a fuck either way. I'm just stating that it gave me a score of 8/80. Don't try to be edge lords anyone, just be honest so we can have some fun seeing how fucked we are.

pic related

All hail dubs and lowest get.

I almost won, this game.

Oboy

Boy you got nothin on this

that's my Sup Forums

Welp, guess the threads done. Of course, scores don't count if you try to impersonate Sasuke. But you knew that, didn't you?

fucking really

look at my pussy Sup Forums

Disgusting.

39 out of 80. I answered as honestly as I could. I genuinely wanted to know.
Interesting link, even if it's one step away from facebook quizzes

Not surprised.

>because it's literally impossible to know how to answer correctly for a desired outcome
>because you can't just edit that shit in mspaint to say 0
>literally trying this hard to be autistic

fagot

exactly. all yu have to do in this test is remove feelings from all situations and "act like a psychopath". not that hard

I was expecting higher tbh

Shit dog are you in MMA cause that reach is big af!!

I don't understand what you're saying to me

Well duh. It's a test designed to measure empathy. I'm not saying it's right, but it's an interesting concept if you take it earnestly.

your pussy remembers me of that song "blurred lines"

If you have higher than a 20 you are autistic

Reminds me of an ear infection I had at one point.
And it doesn't prove autism. Nice bait tho.

You're jumping to conclusions faster than a feminist reviewing a rape accusation

neither have autism or aspergers, guess im almost a sociopath then

I'll admit it derailed into a general rant about psychoanalysis, but this is just the most recent of many phases we've had where people take pride in having a "mental disorder" like it's not a crippling deficiency, but a medal to wear on your chest.

OCD, Bi Polar, Aspbergers, and Autism have been the most popular self-diagnosed issues people claim.

I suppose you could see seeing yet another thread encouraging this sort of behavior "triggered" me lol

Whether or not you understand where I'm coming from or believe in my sincerity, I've at least admitted I jumped the gun

High five, eight buddy!

Your Empathy Quotient score was 5 out of a possible 80.
Scores of 30 or less indicate a lack of empathy common in people with Autism or Asperger’s Syndrome.

According to this I got a 23, which is bullshit.
I think I scored low because I have social anxiety, but I don't think I'm not empathetic.
I have to be empathetic to be a good father, and most people who get to know me usually say I'm a good listener.
I don't think this test is very accurate at assessing empathy.

>an online test isn't able to make a accurate assessment of mental health
do you really think so fagot

BITCH I WILL FORCE YOU TO SNOWBALL THE ANAL CREAMPIE I LEAVE INSIDE YOUR MOTHER

Schizoid As Fuck

kek

you really are a well functioning human being congrats user

Aww...
Thank you user
Please accept this reconcilliatory cute cat picture and my apologies

worse then I thought, the questions are kind of stupid

Turn off ad block so you can actually SUPPORT your favorite websites... may be the first/only time you support anything

Phew that was closr

By the way-
Your Empathy Quotient score was 67 out of a possible 80.

Grow the fuck up

Yeah, a bit below average. I'm kind of stoic though, so the ones about emotional reaction aren't that favorable.

I am 27, male. married eight years and have two kids.

I am not really surprised, some movie soundtracks move me to tears but I laugh at the crudest of Sup Forums antics.

I got 15 and a few years ago was diagnosed as schizophrenic ggwpnore

>psychology-tools.com/empathy-quotient/
fuck.

I guess I self-diagnose myself with autism/asbergers now

how do get diagnose 4 autism

nice try at psychologically profiling me FBI

31, not a sperglord apparently.

42/80, but most other autism surveys I generally score very close to the bottom of the autistic range. Not sure what that means exactly

Means you made it back bro.

Self-image or depression related symptoms could have causes your old scores to be lower.

Or these tests are flawed and all that shit.

took earnestly

got heart stuck in ceiling fan

seems accurate

Thanks. Maybe it means all the different meds I've been cycling through and therapy are finally paying off. Really hope so honestly.

Also agreed, these tests are generally very transparent which I think heavily skews people to fit whatever they would like out of their results.

How can someone like you browse Sup Forums?