dump

Other urls found in this thread:

rgho.st/7cyhx8gSW
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

bump

fake as fuck if you ask me.

... i hope.

m

You think no one has ever jizzed on you without your knowledge? You're in for a surprise, user.

bump

bump

Dam son who is she?

Bumping

Bumppppp cmon

Dw op I've got your back, just gimme a minute to dump all my webms

Bump

Oh shit, I think that's all I have, just the three.

Yea that's all I've got I'm afraid.

good shit

But how did no one notice? This guy is a legend

better then nothing

Well I'm not even sure it's legit. But... If it is then kudos to that man!

how the fuck doesnt she notice?

One moment.

Kek wtf is this legit?

It's not

you needed 2 posts to post something thats already posted?

im literally drinkin coffee with that expression

>that edit

MOAR

I'm sorry.

ok this one she was asking for it

did she get shot? she totally saw him right?

Nope

She did. And yes.

Shit that's pretty hot for some reason.

anyone got the original with audio?

rgho.st/7cyhx8gSW

>inb4whiteknight
How exactly was she asking for it? Just because she was tanning?

That's like saying that since you were walking around with a camel toe, you were asking to get kicked in the balls...

MFW it's the same bendy cocked nigger

Why are stink like a rotten fish?

Flashing her pussy like that? Should be covered up. Fucking dirty Western whore. They ask for it.

Its passworded...

I bet you're one of those people who thinks that all women are whores because they wont date your fat ugly ass.

is Sup Forums

All white women are whores . They fuck anything and want to be raped.

So that's a yes.

Beta confirmed.

that's not the video he asked for, neither is it the original video.

you're a failure

I fuck plenty of white women. They are all whores and loose. They are dirty bitches, but if you want a quick fuck a white woman is easy.

Allauh akbar 2 u 2 my frend

>you're a failure

I'm African American. I get all the white women I need. They leave their boyfriends to fuck me for the night. White women are too easy. I have to reject so many of them.

eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeehehehe. Yeah okay.

Is it just me or is every webm in this thread the same fucking guy? (Except the one that is obviously a women and has fuck all to do with spraying your muck up some bitches back.)
I mean I've seen most of these before but just assumed they came from different places but I've come to realise we have 1 serial fapper that resides on Sup Forums.
That's either very observant of me considering it's 9 in the morning Sunday and I haven't slept since I got up for work Fri morning.
Either that or I've imagined the whole thing.

I think this is just your fantasy. Let me guess, you actually did have a girlfriend, but she cheated on you with a black guy. You being too much of a faggot, couldn't man up and do something about it. So you just sat there and let your girl fuck a black guy, and now you have a fetish for being cucked.

But the only way you can express your frustration about it is by pretending to be a black guy on the internet.