Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=UOyhwBHMgKA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Dashiki over on penetration ave

Her name is Claire. I miss her.

Sarah, i've never even spoken too her
>:^(

my mom

Yup. Fucking Melissa. Couldn't wait six more months for me to move, started seeing another guy. Meanwhile I'm changing everything in my life for her.

On the upside of things, pretty much the day she let me know (via text message, the cunt couldn't even answer my call or call me) I ran into an old friend and we hit it off strong. She might be a rebound, but we're having a really good time.

I might kill myself to this song tomorrow, you should understand.
youtube.com/watch?v=UOyhwBHMgKA

Ah, so true isn't it...

Dude just reading that made me feel like shit

Sarah.

Mimi. She moved out of city recently to get away from her meth-smoking dad, but she's still shooting heroin down there and I can't stop her. Sucks to fall in love with someone who is on such a destructive path that I know I can't pursue it. I've tried a million ways to help her and get her to understand how powerful a feeling can be when directed correctly, especially cause the feeling is mutual, but no matter how much she loves me she can't love me more than heroin. Fuck.

Rebecca. first girl name that popped into my head. Has no significant value

Hillary

Michelle

Mom

Jacob

Death. I just want death...

Emily. We were decent friends in HS, she's still there and I just graduated. She has this asshole boyfriend who treats her like shit, and her parents are divorced and both assholes as well. I'm worried about her.

Lida

Her name's Brooke... sure i dont even cross her mind anymore.

Her name is Felissa she killed herself. . . Never can forget it
Just drink daily till i feel numb i hate my life its a mattr of time now

I need some advice
So basically, I've never had a girlfriend and I really want one. I have major anxiety issues and that prevents me from doing anything. The thought of scaring someone, getting rejected, creeping someone out, or just getting embarrassed terrifies me. So I end up doing nothing. My friend offered to take me to his homecoming to have my first kiss, and maybe get laid. But that alone scares me because of my anxiety. What do?

Don't just go get laid man. It'll feel like shit...you have to get out of your comfort zone and try. There is no other way. I understand your situation, but you have to push yourself.

Listen man, im an introvert and hella fuckign awkward but just man up and just say fuck it. Its hella fun when yu finally say fuck it.
Its fun when you just let go.
I have literally drank myself yo the point where i almst die because of an EX AND I STILL DONT REGRET ANYTHINT.
>caps lock sorry

Madison, Broke up with her over the summer, because long distance. I regret it every day I see her with her boyfriend

Alyssa.........Thank you for continuing to talk to me even after our separation and my density to both your and my feelings.

Her name was Ashley she took my boys and left without a second thought not a day Goes by that I don't think about her and the boys

Sierra. Helped me actually not go through suicide. We used to talk a lot. I still have her on snapchat, but I just cant talk to her for some reason. I know, beta af, but i dunno.

The boys being your testicles or your children?

Man up user, maybe she's going through the same shit

She used to go to therapy for suicidal thoughts. Shes out of it now, but she has her own friends and goals and I feel I'd drag her down. She's so happy in her snapchat story. I feel it's a shame to ruin. If I love her, I should want nothing more than her to be happy.

How do you know that telling her how you feel will drag her down?

Whitley.

It's been almost ten years. She's done all the things we planned on doing, just with someone other than me.

At least she's happy, I guess.

Children my dear good sir 2 step sons and one of my own I was the only dad they really knew for 2 year

>be me
>twice in my short twenty three year life, I have let the women I love go
>used to feel bad
>now dont feel anything about anything
>they're both doing well I've heard

Shes having fun with her life at the moment, not a care in the world. Me just telling her that for the past 2 years I've loved her and how much shes done for me would just be a unnecessary complication to her one moment where she's happy.

I'm on my way there I'm sure I wish it could be different for everyone but in this world someone somewhere has to suffer for others to be happy

Jovanna. Damn I wish I could've done more. She was the flame the burned too bright and faded too soon. I miss her.

>unnecessary Complication
user how do you know that saying you love her will put a damper on her fun? You don't. You can't tell how she feels on the inside. Do it user. Prove yourself wrong.

Here's one I never really got over,

>be me
>senior year, last play performance for the year
>letsgetfucked.bat
>girl I've like for the last 3 years is in the pit band with me
>solid 8/10 IMO. Shy and funny, but she's everything I wanted
>let's call her Alice
>I play tenor sax she's trumpet
>any way show is on Friday goes fine got through it no problem
>start packing up my shit and helping tearing down set
>everybody talking about how much shit there bringing to the after
>Alice is talking to this girl I'm good friends with
>she is inviting some guy she wants to hook up with to the party
>Iat this point I don't care w/e there's plenty of fish in the sea
>fast forward party's started, shits cash
>crush a six pack of tall boys in about 1 1/2 hours
>pretty well dickered sitting with two girls under each arm
>ones a good friend others some rando
>both no more then 7/10 but beer goggles mind you
>see Alice alone kinda looking sad
>get up leave my groupies behind to go see what's wrong
>"he said he'd come but he didn't and now I'm alone"
>or some shit I was pretty fucked to remember fine details
>go back and forth a while she starts to get closer
>the kitchen we we're in begins to empty
>she says she wants some privacy for us
>she starts going downstairs to a bed room say I'll be a sec
>find my buddy Jacob and explain the situation
>he was one of the few that knew I liked her
>he says he'll keep people out and what not
>I go down fool around for a good 2 hours I'd never forget
>no head but I settled for head, it was her first hook up after all
>shit gets a little choppy after that don't quite recall what I did when we finished
>some how road 2 trains, a bus, and walked 2k to my moms out side the city where the party was
>wake upon the best mood I'd been in to this day
>some how in the mix of things I got her number and I was trying to work out what I wanted to say
>before I decide get a call from Jacob
>"yo wudda do"
One sec I'll cont I guess

holy fucking shit, that's pathetic. let 'em go. this road leads to nowhere.

Actually, I guess I lied. I am kinda glad they're both doing fine. Don't worry user, you really do learn to become numb to it all. Even then, there will still be moments in your life that bring back a spark that used to be a fire. Makes you appreciate the little things because you know how soon everything fades. Good times and bad times, they all fade.

I'll try, its always worth a shot if you put it like that i guess. it's late now, shes not awake. I'll tell her in the morning and see what happens. Thanks user, i don't know you or your story, but thank you.

Her name was Cheshire, my first love and first to cuck me over.

Julia. Wish we could've gotten it together but I hear she's pretty damn happy now so I honestly can't complain. Glad I didn't fuck her up emotionally.

talk about last night and as I say how happy I was with Alice he stops me
>"listen user... Some shit happened between me and Alice"
>shit nigga what
>in his words "she found me on my way out the door started hooking up with me and I took he home."
I wish I was making this up
>I don't even know what to say.
>he says he doesn't like her and that it was the alcohols fault
>say OK and he promises to help me get her
>all of this was very sincere when he told me
>fast forward I realize why I should stuck to parties when it comes to girls
>can't text worth shit
>out of town can't invite her out
>by the time I'm back in town I get the news
>Jacob started dating her
>my female buddy who is friends with Alice tells me what she said about me
>"anons a great guy just I've got other stuff going on right now"
>life kinda spiraled down for me after that
>refused to go out
>no motivation to do anything
>finals where coming up but I didn't care
>eventually catch wind that Jacob and Alice split
>but It was already over for me when it started
>never talks to me at school or in class again
>events where we are together are awkward despite my best efforts
>eventually we'd graduate and I haven't seen her since for the last 10 years
>still think back to that night and the painful months that fallowed it
>engaged to my soon to be wife but I'll never forget her
>She left a special hole in my heart and no matter what girl I have or have gotten I'll never be able to forget her, my first real love

Sorry for long lost and shit quality I just got home from a even and I'm still pretty well dickerd hope you didn't hate it too much anons
but don't let one girl get you down, I wasn't happy then and I wanted to an hero but I'm happy now that I stayed along for life's crazy ride.

My mom.

Ironiclly her name is Hope and I am human trash for having cheated on her in the first place for pussy that wasn't worth it. Suicide is the only cure for being human garbage.

Why do you keep living?

>you'll never wake up with her in your arms

Maria and Courtney.

They just played around with me, complete waste of time.

I'll get my revenge though.

In due time, for all the people that have fucked me over.

That nurse who grabbed my junk and told me to cough

Because even though I have no reason to stay alive, I have no reason to die either, so I just keep living.

I miss the all day sex thing. ok personally kinda boring

>be me
>be in 10th grade(I live in Canada where High School is grade 10-12)
> Join school band
> Play bass clarinet
>recognize a few people from middle school band
>One of them is Brooke, she plays clarinet
> I remember Brooke
> See Kyla
> Kyla plays the flute
> 10/10.png
> become infatuated with Kyla
> Think about her every day
> say nothing
> be in 11th grade
> still obsessed with Kyla
> decide to be her friend
> become good friends with Kyla and Brooke
> be in 12th grade
> Hang out with Kyla at lunch every day
>have school band trip
> Hanging out with Kyla during dinner
> She brings up her boyfriend
> mfw
>do nothing
> be last day of school
> say goodbye to all my friends
> Kyla never had any idea
> Move away to go to college
> browse Sup Forums
> write this

wow man u gotta get what u want nigga

It's alexandra. I just wish she knew, I'm somewhat friends with her. She doesn't have a boyfriend so she is free I guess but still. I don't know her well enough personally to try to do or say something. She's fucking beautiful to me, I want her. Everything about her is amazing, maybe one day I'll say something. All I can is hope for it

I would've, but I'm very shy, especially around the concept of relationships

I wish I had a friend that had no other friends so I could keep them all to myself and they could cling onto me.

That chick I knew with lips and a pulse

Hoping doesn't get you anywhere. You need to start somewhere, ask for her number. After a little while tell her how you feel

sometimes its not that serious fuck for a while and have a good times together

Getting close to killing myself. I want to get into contact with her one last time first, but if it doesn't happen soon I'm just going to do it. Maybe leave her a note.

She was unbelievable. I was a loser all my life. Like in the running for least popular kid in school. In elementary the kids would say I had "user-germs" and would like say anyone who touched my desk or anything had them.

But she was beautiful. She had a perfect face and a perfect body. She was into me. She laughed at my jokes. She gave me that smile that just melted my heart. She told me that she wanted to sleep with me in my bed. The first time I was too scared. Surely she was just afraid of sleeping alone. She couldn't be attracted to me. It would be a year before it happened again. It was amazing. No penetration, but omg. A couple weeks later I lost my virginity to her. I was 21. She was experienced.

She cheated on me. Broke my heart. Two years later we met up again. We slept in the same bed. She touched me all over and it was like heaven. We continued hanging out for about a year... not very often, but when we did it was great. Then she started dating this guy. It's been nearly a year since we've talked.

I just want to let her know how I feel and then kill myself. But really, I'm not sure it matters.

Yea you're right, I just need to stop fooling myself. I usually don't spill my spaghetti around grills but if it's someone I'm falling for hard then I might as well spill actual spaghetti. Next time I see I'll try and see what I can make happen, that's if I don't fuck it up

TLDR , jus dun kil self over vag fagit

his name was Lionel

we were good friends
I fell in love with him when we were 14

he was different...I felt happy and content hanging out with him.

came out to him, whole school knew, he basically flipped out....I dont blame him.

even though he treated me badly after, I will always have feelings for him...you never forget your 1st real love.

he did buy me a cap for my birthday, still have it to this day 10 years on.

i feel you Sup Forumsro, something similar happend to me..

Kek did u try to stick yur peenie weeeeeenie in his butthole?

Look user, she's not going to reach out to you, you have to pull yourself together and say that to her. Nothing will ever happen and you'll die a meaningless death afterwards

Not killing myself over a girl. I didn't mean for it to sound that way. Killing myself. Would like to have a final goodbye with the only person who made me happy.

how bout some shit that happened today
>helping aunt clear out old house to move
>get to my mom's old room
>decide to check out her closet hoping i could find some of my old baby stuff
>find a birth certificate for someone named andrew, born 5 years before me, clipped to a picture of my mom holding a blonde baby
>show it to aunt
>says she had no idea she had someone before me and thought i was her firstborn
>she helps me look through it, finds some more pictures, a stuffed bear with his name written on it, and a death certificate dating 2 months before i was born
>doesnt even say where he was buried at
>mfw i had an older brother that died when he was 5 and his own family never knew he even existed
>tl;dr had an older brother who died when he was 5 and was erased from history

Mom.

haha holy shit, why did this make me laugh so much, i needed that

Everyone I had feelings for in HS has either moved away or lost contact with me. I'm now 20 years old, single, no goals in life, and unemployed. I'm seriously contemplating suicide.

Nearly died, had massive asthmatic attack, passed out on phone to emergency services... Woke up in hospital.... Spent 4 weeks in hospital, fuck u pussies I survived!

user, you need to go to college. Go for a decent area like engineering or general science. It will help you meet people and give you a goal to strive towards.

it wasnt for sex, no.

Thing is she blocked me on facebook. That's the only way I had to contact her. Several months ago I messaged her sister on facebook (I knew her sister through her, her and her sister were hanging out at my place, her sister left her phone charger here, I used that as an opening, asking of she wanted it) and asked her to tell her sister that I'd like to talk to her (at the time I thought she had deactivated her facebook account, which she's done many times over the years. Only recently did I find out that I was blocked). So I don't really have any good way of reaching out to her. Her boyfriend is in a band and I could go to one of his shows and see her there, but that doesn't sound like the best idea. A month ago I was walking past a bar and heard her boyfriend singing... it was hard knowing she was likely inside, I could go talk to her...

Oh god I'm in almost the same situation currently. I haven't told him though. He's bi, but has a girlfriend who he'd never leave... Everyone sees them as the perfect, flawless couple, and they are... Besides, he'd never love me anyways...

Kyla thread cont.
> Be me
> be summer
> playing World of Tanks on my shitty laptop
> 30fps ftw
> get text
> from Kyla
> holyshit.gif
> talk back and forth about summer and shit
> say nothing about my obsession
> too shy
> feel great when conversation is over
> fast forward
> my 18th birthday
> order pizza
> play World of Tanks by myself
> I'm now an 18 year-old hugless, kissless, handholdless, forever-alone virgin.
>fast forward
>Christmas
> get text from Kyla
> she says merry christmas
> I say the same
> fast forward
> June 6th
> Kyla's birthday
> I wish her happy birthday
> She says "Thanks user! That's sweet of you."
> heartmelts.gif
> Fast forward
>now
> I write this

You could but at this point user it's too far, you have to find someone else. There are 7.6 Billion people on this earth. There's going to be at least one who will love you unconditionally.

whatever happens, happens.....

logically i would advise you to get over the crush. But feelings are never logical.

You still have a chance user. Message her in the morning and tell her how you feel.

I started self harming in high school to deal with my lack of being able to deal with strong emotion. It got a lot worse after that when I got into a high-stress job, but in the last couple months I've tried very hard to stop.
My best friend is sleeping, I'm drunk, and that's all I want to do. I don't want to die, I just want to smash down all this emotion that I have.
I think the issue is that I've never seen a problem with self harm. It's like smoking and drinking, just a coping mechanism.
I guess I'm just trying to find a reason to not do it tonight. A couple months ago I pretty much removed any way to hurt myself from my home, but I bought a couple of paring knives the other day.
I knew it was a bad idea, and I guess I knew what my intentions were.
Other than my SO finding out how bad it is, I have no reason to not do it.. How do my fellow self harmers stop themselves?

You're missing the point. I'm killing myself. There's no "maybe". There's no finding another girl. I am killing myself. The only question is do I say goodbye. If I hadn't met her there'd be no one to say goodbye to and no question. If I currently had a girlfriend who I loved then I'd say goodbye to her.

You seem to think that I want to find someone. I don't. That doesn't make sense. I'm killing myself. Soon. Why try to form a new relationship? I don't see the purpose. I might kill myself next weekend. Even if I met her tomorrow, that's a one week relationship we're talking about.

Before I cry myself to sleep I'm just gonna say this as if she's gonna read it. And if you ask why, it's because I'm a raging faggot.

I love you alexandra, I wanna be with you. I know we don't talk much and that we're not exactly great friends but please know that I care for you. We both have had our struggles and we both need someone. Please let that someone be me. Your a beautiful strong woman, I wish you could read this. I love you alexandra, just know that I'm watching and that I care. I'm just too scared to do shit. At least for now. Take care alexandra

>Go to bathroom
>Look in Mirror
>Ask yourself "Do I want to destroy what someone loves?"
>Sleep