Im an engineering student with a quite significant amount of friends and I want to get into selling/making drugs...

Im an engineering student with a quite significant amount of friends and I want to get into selling/making drugs. However, it's really hard to find people to sell to since most of my peers are fucking nerds. Any suggestions?

Sell them to me

What year are you?

sell shitty drugs to highschool kids or middle school kids, pressure your friends into it and get them addicted

Just finished first

i wish my engineering friends would make me drugs, but they are nerds with PhDs and kids and shit

There's got to be some frat, club, or coop you can make friends with.

make friends with the kids that aren't nerds.
It'll be easy when you have drugs

You might be on to something...but the most I'll be able to pressure them into is like weed since most are completely innocent

tell them they will get laid if they give drugs to girls.

sell twice as much

Sell them Adderall

I used to sell a little before but stopped because it was impossible to find new people to sell to
Will take your advice and look into the frat thing

become a drug lord on the dark net

Selling drugs is actually a very low income job. I remember an economist did a TED talk on the subject. Anyway, the bottomline was, street-dealers don't make money, it's their bosses who make all the money, or their bosses' bosses.

Get a real job, it's much safer, better paying, and you get medical insurance.

grow and sell hemp with a federal government contract, thats what i intend to do

sauce this video

Find the right nerds.
When i used to party alot more, my fellow nerd kids always had the best shit. Didnt matter what it was, one of us had it or could get it.

You ever do bumps off a 3DS youre playing Pokemon on while getting a slowblo?
Awesome

depends on what you're selling
if you're selling weed that's easy cause most college kids buy weed, coke is a little more specific, aderal a lot of people use to cram that report the last night

Reddit about a guy who made 40k in 18 months and he started at 20. Also if you're the one making for example, LSD, it's very profitable to sell, just no one to sell to and getting the ingredients isn't that easy

The thing is even weed is impossible to sell to these fuckers. They think it'll ruin their life or some shit
Can't sorry, no idea where it's from

Making drugs is not as easy as you think, and your Chem 101 education won't help you get there. You're much better off just growing weed and shrooms. You could also resell, but if there's already supply in your area and nobody seems interested in buying from you, there is almost no chance you could make money that way.

Best advice I have is to grow shrooms and sell it online. Won't take much work and relatively low-risk, especially if you never ship out of your house or anywhere else that can be traced to you. The most dangerous part is the money. But if you aren't making a ton of money, use an account that you have never linked to any personal information (e.g.name, address, credit card, bank account, IP, Paypal, username), you should be OK. (Remember, bitcoins on their own are not in any sense anonymous; they are the least anonymous possible currency.)

>Engineering Student.
>Has a shot at a decent high income life.
>Wants to get into the drug game.

How retarded are you?

Bullshit
So much bullshit in this post
You can make a lot of money just selling weed nigga

well once you get some drugs try to crash any frat parties you happen to know about and just find the people seshing around the place and tell them you're selling some bud or something

I mean to be a dealer you got to have at least one conection op. one turns to two that can turn to six or more and so on.

if you really want to sell you got to have a connection or at least some friend who can redirect some of his friends to buy from you

Thanks I'll probably follow your advice. What would you suggest as a payment method in that case?
Because I don't wanna live a boring 9-5 life till the day I die

I have tons of friends that can get me connections but even then, most people already have their own dealer so it gets difficult

the drug class schedule is going to change, too many dollars against prohibition = market forces

What are you a fucking peasant?
You don't sell shit yourself, you make others sell it for you.
If you really want to be a producer of drugs, I suggest you find a drug lieutenant to sell it to. If you don't know any lieutenants, even though you have "friends", this is what you do:

Find any dude/dudette who do any drug(s), ask where he got it, as where that person got it, ask the next person again where he got it, and so on up the chain until you get to the distributor (Not a pusher, the one who distributes to the pushers.).

>Because I don't wanna live a boring 9-5 life till the day I die

Bro there is lots of things you can do in your spare time to bring excitement into your life, and with a decent Engineering career you'll have money for it. While you're getting ass raped in jail remember the day you made this ill decision and then spend the rest of your life pondering of what you could have had.

Problem is making the drugs themselves. I'm not an idiot, I know how to sell to distributors, I've just never made drugs to sell to them

get reliable as a dealer then
your friend's friend's dealer, at some point will get unreliable or unreachable and could come to you
all you got to do is answer the call, be on time and sell sum gud shit
word spreads around and shit
problem is you got to play the waiting game and hope what you have in stock is better than what other people have

You basically need to launder it. There are cheap bitcoin laundries out there, but I don't know how secure they are. There is a reason most dealers use cash.

Great strategy, bro. Walk right up to a strange dealer and say "Hey, I don't want to buy your drugs from you, I want to buy them from the guy who sells to you." It works every time. Definitely no risk to your health.

One year in engineering and I'm more depressed than I've ever been to the point that I started drinking during lectures. Boring routines kill me

Yeah but if selling shrooms over the internet, the whole cash thing becomes difficult.
Thanks I'll keep it in mind

Weed still has a chance of killing brain cells so why not more hardcore drugs. Mexicans set up heroin rimgs at my local high schools until the cops stepped in

>Weed still has a chance of killing brain cells
>This is what Mormons actually believe.

i wouldnt suggest you do that bro, if all your friends are nerds youre a college kid, youre probably a nerd too. and youre gonna get your shit wrecked. unless youre selling weed to highschoolers. heroin/meth/crack dealing is not for you.

Well then i depends on what kind of drugs you want to make, Weed: Grow that shit in a closet with fuckin lamps and shit since you are a student, harder drugs mdma and so on: go ahead and forget about that pleb.

1. Did not say walk up to a stanger dealer faggot, use your friends that use drugs. Yes there is gonna be unknown dangerous people up the chain but if your are a pussy you should not go into that business. Anyway if you don't want to se the people up the chain send the product up the chain by the chain of people.

"I am a advantaged college student in a successful field, considering most cant even get or go to a nice college, and I am willing to throw it all away and go to prison even though in but a few years I will be making even more money then I could make selling drugs. I am a fool" - OP

follow up
everytime i found a better or just a new connect id rob my current dealer. and id do the same to you op

Lol why do you care
Why forget about it

>Did not say walk up to a stanger dealer faggot, use your friends that use drugs.
No, you said to ask your friend who their dealer was, then ask HIM who HIS dealer was, etc. If he weren't a stranger, you would have already known him. Ergo you did literally say you should walk up to strange dealers and ask them where they get their drugs.

>Anyway if you don't want to se the people up the chain send the product up the chain by the chain of people.

WTF are you even saying? So basically, you are just selling to the fucking dealer you already know and there is no "chain" involved from your point of view. He'll do whatever he wants with it because that's how sales work.

Just GTFO you have no idea what you're talking about.

You forget about it because what said.

What specifically about my post makes you think I care? Fools only learn through pain, not through advice or rebukes. I dont expect you to do anything I advise you to do! But, I can suggest you ask GOD for guidance. GL buddy. If you do go ahead and do it, what ever you do, dont use the drugs. You will most likely get way sloppy and mess up.

You don't have shit to say before you come with something better.

Oh I didn't mention that I'm using the money from the drugs to fund my own tastes. Sorry to disappoint bro, guess I'll just have to learn to the hard way

what drugs are you thinking about seling / making?

I don't need a better idea to see that one is fucking stupid. Also, I already told him to grow small batches because that's all he'll be able to sell.

Making maybe LSD and mdma
Selling literally anything

Ok bro. Stay safe