Hey mom & dad, I'd like you to meet Jamaquan & Tyroquan

Hey mom & dad, I'd like you to meet Jamaquan & Tyroquan

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

imma just close the lights and pretend their not there

TFW I tell them I'm voting for Trump.

Are blacks against Trump? Thought it was just Mexican

Hey son. Is Jamaquan from france? She seems nice. Also, get Tyroquan a decent beer.

These friends of yours; they're niggers right?
*Grabs shotgun*

honestly, they look like pretty nice people.

>close the lights

youtube.com/watch?v=jLVPop0LsaQ

This. I'd probably enjoy hanging with them more than her.

they don't, they all look the same

>niggers
>nice
>people
Pick one

>not getting the joke

So how long have you two been life partners?

I legit want to pick the brains of people who are genuinely triggered by interracial shit.

why they both named quan

They're either

Wtf, ok. It happens you fink. Take a good look and maybe then you can will understand. Now look and say it and then what happens? You say black person name with the white girl is gonna be a bad?? Whatch it homo!. The name is just the name not it make the person bad. How fucking stupid are you? Figuers.... Now when you say black name with the white girl not bad.

maybe because you live in a dream world where niggers aren't responsible for most of the crime rate in the world

my old asian haircut ladys name is quan.

Wat

spoken like a Tyroquan

this was hearteded my eye vision

lot has changed...

hahaha

there's an extra dude in there.

he looked pretty decent too, ain't he

men grew out their beards and women changed their hairstyles

racist morons. the black dad is at work. he is the only one who earns a living here.

It's called passive income. Fucking plebe.

Would you like to cite some sources?

poor guy, he had to work on thanksgiving or whichever pseudo holiday you amerifats celebrate

just open your eyes and see the wider picture, I actually don't care for cucks like you

actually i'm from central europe. but we also like to laugh about shit like this.

how am i racist. in picture 1, you've got 4 guys 3 girls, in picture 2 you've got 3 guys 3 girls. there's an extra dude in the first.

oh, you like to laugh at americans too? ok

Do you think there's a possibility that your current world view was jaded by outside entities that have their own agenda?

who doesn't? (not saying that it isn't shit over here too).

oh my fucking god, it was a joke. i don'tcare if you are racist.

yeah, I am pretty much sure that my view is from my own experience. I see those filthy subhuman low lives every day

Have you ever considered the notion that your sample size might not represent the entire population due to the size being dictated by your geography?

oh wow, you cleared my mind!
fuck you, I know what I see and that's how I feel. I know that every race has their good boys and bad boys, but some races have a larger percentages of bad than good boys. Just look at the muslims (not a race, religion)

yeah, i know it's the internet. and irony is hard to recognize here, esp. when one is an autist like you. but if you really wanna tell me that anyone can take my first post serious, you are beyond autistic. pls seek help.

why are american girls so fucking stupid?

There are a billion people who fall into the category of being Muslim. The terrorist numbers are in hundred of thousands. The number doesn't come close to even being 1 percent of the Muslim population. Once again, do you think a small group of people can represent the entire population of any group?

just the welfare niggers because the border is closing on the obama years. they the ones lookin for da white wimmens

>There are a billion people who fall into the category of being a Nigger. The 'black person' numbers are in hundred of thousands. The number doesn't come close to even being 1 percent of the Nigger population. Once again, do you think a small group of people can represent the entire population of any group?

of course not, but you can't always be liberal towards everyone

Can you treat everyone like a human being with the minimum amount of respect towards them?

we don't need their ape women

dude, just stop, I will respect whoever I want. I really don't care about any race or religion, I care for myself, my family, my friends, my girl, and that's it

I want to understand what makes you tick not trying to convert you to the care bear cult.

Says the virgin

cuck much?

it's true, you got me x'DD

Really glad you're not projecting.

I really really really don't care about your opinion, not even a little bit

Also, it's not that white guys don't need black women. It's that black women don't like white guys, unless they are hot as balls. Plain and simple.

Baaaaaa! Everyone look at this guy

Explains why you're still replying and took the extra time to add to extra words of repetition. Really highlights the not caring.

no, we just don't need them. Plus they are annoying, loud, bitchy, and all that negative shit

Whatever helps you sleep at night.