Any med fags up who know what this is? Ive been looking at it. And it is a clear bump i can see the skin under it...

Any med fags up who know what this is? Ive been looking at it. And it is a clear bump i can see the skin under it. And it has a little white cap at the top. I do get ulcers alot because i wear a retainer. But any idea what this thing could be? I am kinda worried that it is mouth cancer or something

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_mucocele
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Spit glad infected pops like a pimple but better to leave it

Brush your fucking teeth

I do brush my teeth. Every day after every meal. I am very hygienic

Herpes bro.

i would go with herpes too.

canker sore?

do you dip or chew?

I have an issue of just biting into my gums and lips. When i sleep I wake up with blood in my mouth because i am literally bitting the fuck out of my self

THis

Ive never dipped or smoke.

Sudden temperature change

Doesn't look like a canker sore to me, it wouldn't be a clear bubble.

Could be the herp especially if you have cold sores already.
If not canker sore or just random occurrence.

then prob just this man no worries. i got them every now and then pop em its gross but it gets rid of em

So roll the dice and pop it? I have been biting at it. And it doesn't really hurt feels like just dead flesh

DW op, it's not STD since you are a kissless virgin.

How painful is it when you push on it? Do you feel a "tingling, crawling sensation" around the infected area?

Yeah OP don't worry, I have the same like this user here.. I just popped it everytime it appeared (like 4 times on different places as far as I remember) and it had no effect on my health whatsoever

Shit is just a canker sore. Can happen despite brushing teeth daily. Eat yogurt or use benzocaine. I'm assuming there aren't any sores on the outside of your mouth? I'd be more curious if there were multiple ones scattered on the inside or outside of your mouth but this is nothing.

0 pain 0 feelings when i squeeze it and or bite it.

Nope that one is the only one.

Is there something rubbing against the inside of your lip? When I had braces, one of the wires was sticking out a little for a week and I ended up with a bump that looked *exactly* like that. When I got the wire adjusted, the bump went away in a matter of days.

Yeah you're fine either pop it or cut it open.

Then you're fine. I don't advise popping the thing like some barbarians suggested. Your body will take care of it.

It's an infected canker sore. (it's infected with staph) It'll clear up in a few days. If it doesn't or you're immunio-compromised then you'll probably need to treat it with an antibiotic mouthwash. This sort of infection/canker is normally caused by accidentally biting/pinching your lip during eating. (human mouths are fucking filthy)

Maybe this is a better view of it.

I had one once. My dentist popped it for me then cleaned it to prevent infection.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Oral_mucocele

It's a canker sore then.

If it was herpes it'd be painful to touch followed by a rush of tingling.

You're fine bro

Ah fuck I popped it m8

Pop it with needle

This isn't a canker sore. I get these all the time, it's more just a pocket of air. Just push on one side and pop it. Nothing comes out when you do.

Thanks guys. I was really fucking worried. I got nothin else so here is a skanky hoes tits

Rip in peace. It creates mustard gas

Full blown AIDS

this dude got it exactly. Bit my lip a week ago and got one just like yours the next day.

its just a cyst most likely
just pop it and itll heal in a day or two depending on your hygiene

This is a good picture to add because it shows me it protrudes more and lacks the whiteish color of canker sores. Though if you've been biting on it, it could be just inflamed and bleeding on the inside. First of all, stop picking at it. Get yogurt and benzocaine. Try that for a few days. If it doesn't help or it gets worse like swells up or secretes anything, keep it clean and wash it up. You're still gonna be fine though

probably something like that

I got mouthwash to cleanse it. Hopefully it stays sated for the night till i can get some benzo

Canker sore I get them all the time
I get them and they have clear bubbles, they pop and that shit tastes nasty

this is probably the most successful Sup Forums thread ever. nothing really got too fucked or crazy.