S/fur

s/fur

The car thing is done, and it'd be like at most $30 for the socks. It's really no biggie. Trust me.

I wanna be inside a shark grills belly

Such a sexy dirty little slut

You see flashing lights in the distance. You head gunshots. And you feel the urge to urinate from a high place.
What do

I wanna be in a sarks bely two. Describr the feel of it

Is it still dark outside?

Reminds me one of my first run of CoC, where I ended with Izma, the Tigershark girl.

I appreciate the offer, but we really don't know each other. Don't you think it's odd that you'd spend $30 on some guy you don't know? What's more, I still don't know how I would explain having those socks anyway.

The sun is just starting to rise. The flashing lights have moved firther away from you. The girl awakens

Ask her if she wants to come with me.
Check the house for supplies

>Random guy
Fair point but I like giving. Doesn't matter to who. You come up with a way to hide/explain them I WILL do my part.

>$30
Also, your a decent enough guy that deserves at least one or two things he wants, and if I can help you get what you want I will.

Wow, I want a skunk girl now

Wet slippery hot humid always moving sounds of digestion all around.

I want a bear to sit on my face.

She declines
>thats mans work
You find a can of beans, a dildo, and a wallet that has Elm the Dude scratched into it
The sun is up now

Thanks. I guess I'll ask about the socks when I get this PayPal shit figured out.

Can you guys please take this RP stuff elsewhere?

That sounds like being in a submarine. Why not be a navy fag?

You can suck my cock and call mye lisa

I'm asking nicely. I don't want RP stuff in this thread. It would be a great birthday present to me if you guys would please do it elsewhere.

I have other career asperations and my fetish dosnt effect my professional life.

*farts passionately*

Why not. My fetish totally effects my career. Now I'm a toilet tester.

Offer the girl the dildo.
What's in the wallet?

Good to hear. From one Blue Ridgian to another, I feel like I have to do this for you. Don't take this away from me lol.

Very nice

If you insist, then I guess I can't decline.

She declines
>I'm not a slut
Theres nothing but cheesebits, a folded paper, and dried spagetti in the wallet

Holy crap she's stunning

Good. Now, where's mew?

I want to play with her belly and lick her pussy for hours.

Dunno. Haven't seen him in a few days.

Open the piece of paper

Same, you're on more than me, thought maybe he'd popped in to say what's up. Don't remember him saying anything about leaving for a while.

I'm sure he'll show up soon enough.

It just has RELMER OF ELMER & UNCLER REMIS written all over the inside. Nothing else. The girl tries to grab the dildo out of your back pocket

I knew she couldn't resist it.
She going to use that now?

Look, we have an entire board dedicated to this stuff now. . If you could please take there I would greatly appreciate it.

Not been NSing long enough to know who stays away for how long yet. I've visited off and on past year or so, was always on mobile though couldn't participate much, until now.

I think I first tried Sup Forums back in like '09 but that was before I was full on degenerate so I was pretty put off.
>

Seconded

She performs suck sex on the dildo. Occasionally mentioning Gary Busey. You feel hungry. What dooo

I'd be more worried if she mentioned Gary Oak.

Yeah, Mew's only been here a few months. He's usually here right about now, but I guess he's been busy. I would like to get a 'happy birthday' from him, but oh well. I've still got a solid 18 hours left in the day.

Fire the ruger at the back of her head

You now have a source of food. The gunshot attracted somethings attention. You hear a bunch of scurrying around the building

Psh I could draw that.

I hope he shows up for that. I know a happy birthday from the right person, or really any kind of recognition, from the right person can make or break my day.

I'm afraid my vision quest is over.
Turn the gun on myself and pull the trigger

Bite mep

Yeah I was pleasantly surprised to see something like 6 namefags and a few anons wish me happy birthday, including Draka. It made me feel pretty happy. Then I dumped my entire Hopey folder and RP'd with Draka for a while, kek. It was pretty nice. It made me feel pretty good for once.

Good

You made the right choice. I'm off to go terrorise omeglers
*farts passionately*
Tigm ro
The game
SD40-2!!!!!!!

multiboob is bestboob

Is that Kim possible?

Eh, it's not really my thing, but I have a few. It can be nice sometimes. But I respect your opinion.

I do not believe so.

Awww. My fettish is to be eaten by kim

Good to hear man, glad they could do that for you.

Hope it gets even better.

blowjob please

What about Ryuko from Kill la Kill?

i also respect my opinion. I respect your opinion regarding bestboobs somewhat less to be frank.

Such a sexy slender body

They're tiny but they're there. I like em too bub.

Indeed. The best body type in my opinion. Except for muscles, but that really only works in anthro art.

Who the fuck is that fat bitch. Dont care