They thought they could beat us

>They thought they could beat us
ahahahahahaahahhahahahahhahahahahhahahahhahahahahahhahahahahhahahahahahha

>le play like shit for 4 entire matches yet somehow unbeaten team

Literally not a bigger type of cancer. Would have preferred San Marino over you.

I always believed in Ronaldo. Hes the best player in the world

We barely won, m8.

Don't laugh mate, you are ridiculous since the group stage. That game is your first victory in the tournament, think about it mestizo.

>Portugal is going to meme their way to the final not beating anyone in 90 minutes

It's happening

yet we're already in the qf, stay jealous.

>mestizo
Says the muzzie

Is that a valid argument, Ricardo el Santo Mestizo ?

PORTUGAL CARALHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

TSUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUU

They're in the big cities only while your whole country is mestizo. Our national team doesn't really represent us, yours does.

>losing to Poland

CAMPEÕES CAMPEÕES NÓS SOMOS CAMPEÕES

>Let me tell you about your country

>portugal is going to repeat 2004 but now theyre greece

THEY'RE ARE STILL SO SALTY
AHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHAHHAHA

A minha cara quando estes filhos da puta estão a lamber os nossos colhões e ficam cheios de sal na língua. Pó caralho cabrões, Portugal CAMPEÃO

we are white tho

you dont know what a mestizo is

>Poltards actually think they stand a chance

Can we just stop a second and say how cool Portugal logo is?

Congratulations, you are as good as Wales.

how are you guys getting so damn lucky? u barely made it out of the group stages with 3 pts and managed to beat the guys who beat spain and topped the group with 7 pts. and now you barely made it through to quarters??

im not mad at you guys. if anything im convinced theres a curse over the croatian soccer team.

the only thing that would make me happier is 2 things:

1. u guys by some miracle end up winning the whole thing and i would then come to believe the entire euros is bullshit and croatias loss didnt mean shit.

or 2. someone pulls a blitzkrieg on you like germany did against brazil. holy shit how hard do you think cr7 would be shaking?

T.