So Sup Forums

So Sup Forums,

I want to write a sci-fi novel, but over this and many other threads, I want to enlist Sup Forums to write the story. All credit will go to this board. I want some middle plot ideas. The gist is super future time on earth where humanity has evolved super intelligence, but other mammals have also developed clearly higher levels of intelligence as well.

Give me what you got.

Well, obviously the first thing that the animals are going to do is attempt to reclaim their earth from us who have been fucking them over for so long. The result would be a war between animals that know their environment and can use their natural weapons incredibly effectively, and humans that don't want to die out. The philosophical problem lies in the fight for survival by humans who are still clearly very shitty, and the mammals. A kind of Self/Other relationship that could be explored, contemplating what separates us from them, what it really means to be human etc.

Turns out that the animals were just people innimatronic suits playing a prank on the dumber people.

Men reproduce with their anuses.

>"innimatronic"

Fight me

OP here.

I see a large number of humans supporting the animals as being "equals" even though the animals may want to ultimately take over the planet. Can we coexist?

Note: any proceeds of this project will go to supporting Sup Forums.

How about an issue that splits animals and humans alike. That has animals and humans fighting on both sides of something.

A rare material is found on the ocean floor, commense strip mining of the ocean floor
But we fucked up, we wake up a prehistoric monster that had been kept sedated by the minerals
Ensues nicole kidman has sex with a dolphin
Tom clancy builds a wall
I fuck you via craigslist
Profit

There will definitely be supporters of the other side and neutral characters throughout. To avoid the typical "humans good/others bad" it would be worthwhile exploring the different motivations of characters. I'd suggest that there probably would be mixed groups that live together, probably with different groups having different attitudes.

I like your dubs. Inter species breeding doesn't always allow offspring that are fertile. Have to keep it atleast believable.

Nikki wont be around then. I would have already split her ass in two with my massive cock.

First dubs decides:

Humans / Animals : Who are good/bad?

I vote neither. Moral grey area with no real moral champion.

Re roll

dubs checked

Okay, no moral champion.

Next dubs decides, what mammal species obtains sentience.

>niggers rule the apes
>still dumb as shit
>niggers attempt planet of the apes
>realize they're just niggers
>go back to zoo
There's your story op

Bump

Bears, Dolphins, Chimpanzees, Flying Foxes (probably a bit larger than they are now)
That squad would fuck you up military wise

Looking for a mammal that isnt homo sapien....

Another mammal gains sentience.

This is a world long past racial issues.

oy logical answer would be apes.

Have flying foxes here. Those fuckers are awesome.

Defs chimpanzees/orangutans
Maybe some ocean animals like dolphins or whales

Fellow Strayan?

Crows, dolphins, dogs, cats, and elephants are also options.

Dubs Czecked

Nay m8.

I had a really vivid dream a few years back and woke up and had to write it down, it was mental. I was a cop somewhere in the US (I live in UK) and over the course of a few weeks we were getting reports of strange blurry shapes appearing around my city. Always appeared about 20 ft above street level, kind of looked like shimmering water. Gradually they got bigger and hung around for longer lengths of time but would always disappear as I got to the location to investigate. Eventually beings started to pass through, they were like a strange light source but would take over the adults bodies and act as normal humans. It then changed to me being one of the last ones left, on the upstairs of a building looking out of the window as the whole city shifted, buildings sliding past me down the street, it felt like they had come to reset the world. Never had a dream that felt so real, freaked the fuck out of me. Good luck with the book OP

What other details do you have user? I'm here.

Almost like humans are an alien species. You cant trust them to truly be earth beings, but that they are visitors that share a common DNA structure of the rest of life, but somehow from another place.

Trip the the extreme