Feels thread cont

Feels thread cont.

want me to dump?

Go right ahead

ye

yeah cus im sure taking a dump feels.

how does it feel, compare it to how big of a faggot you are cus im sure it is relative. saged.

this belongs in /r9k/ you fuckin faggots.

if you are sad, get over it or kill yourself or get stronger than you ever thought you could be.

the last option is easier than you think. just stop being a fucking pussy and f u c k o f f . fuck off.

gtfo faggot no one wants your /r9k/ shit

If the user who just talked me out of pulling the trigger is there

You brought a sad man some happiness if you are here please respond, Im lonely

>tfw a robot came into b mistake
>I imagine it's what a paedo gets when they see a lone child

Life sucks and then you die.

commencing dump

My soulmate died today. I can't cry hard enough to release my pain. Came here to antagonise some feelings. Push them out my face.

wow to b that as blasted, are u hiroshima?

It's okay to have feels, guys. Remember, every time you post you confirm that you are not a robot.

I'm sorry, man.

the last of the dump, also the most feels

I think I have to try to be a better person to people now because I fucked my life up so badly by being a selfish cunt. I put out a lot of hurt and I have to make up for that.

You know, that's not always how it works. I have a large group of friends since I was about 15, I am 25 now. I always try to stay in contact with them, eventhough we have a busy life. I message, call or facebook them. Once I stop doing that because i'm too busy, they'll message me once, twice or three times, but if I always say no i'm too busy, those calls fade away untill eventually I never hear from them again.

What I want to say is that you should be important to someone, with whatever you have to offer (friendship, love, kindness). Because that's when people will actually miss you when you're not there.

So for now contact should come from YOU first. Make people love you, it doesn't come out of the blue. I know for sure that when you do that and you stop contacting people, they will contact you!

I've fallen in love with the sunshine itself. It warms my leaves and it's always there for me. But I feel like if I ask for more, it'll leave me.

She's my best friend. I'm so torn up. She's 6' and is only into taller guys. I'm the most average human being there is fuck my gay life. I think about our future, being married, travelling the world and living together fuck fuck fuck I'm not allowed to ever say anything

Finally got a tear or two. Good job.

I changed my mind, kill yourself

fuck you, man. why

like I said, the most brutal feels i have

I'm painfully lonely. I don't have anyone to share the little I have to give.

Almost nobody knows I exist and I usually deny invitations from my family to come over and I lie to them saying I am busy but I just don't want my parentsto know what a fat miserable broken piece of human being their son has become.

I haven't had friends since my early teens and the tiniest vestige of social ability faded out already. I'm fucked.

Worry not, all my friends. Rest assured that no matter who you are or what you do there is always someone who loves you. I chose to see the best in people, and I honestly believe that humans are innately good at heart. I love each and every thing in this world, and that includes all of you. I do this because I am always filled with so much joy that I feel it would be a waste to keep it to myself. Have a nice day everyone, and may the power of love be with you.

Worse is having it and losing it. The line about coming home late and someone checking on you... fuck, I couldn't take it anymore.

faggetr

Thanks man