Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week

>Norway couldn't singlehandedly-destroy USA in a week
TOP KEK AMERICAN PIG SHIT!!! Oh believe you me, us Norwegians are ITCHING for a war with USA. We will fucking ANNIHILATE your dirty country. There wouldn't be a square meter of American soil that has running water, electricity, or petrol that isn't on fire, once our airforce and navy is done bombarding your defenseless country. Then, our army boys (we'd send the niggers and other mongrel races first) would swoop in, raping your women, and killing EVERY American pig shit they see. When Norway's done with you, we will have committed acts of genocide. Of course no one is gonna do shit about it

t. Ameribuger McClapper

stop your falseflagging.
it's too obvious.

context?

falseflagging ameritard looking for (You)s
report, sage, hide, filter, ignore.

The edge in this shitbag is strong...come on faggot...do you even army bruh?

det var... intenst?

could be possible if we focused all the oil money we've saved up on our army and got help from the rest of the scandinavian countries

Norway has a secret weapon... Elsa

Fikk mæ en god latter. 9/10

french here, we ll help you Norway

You realize that all your military equipment comes from USA? You just bought the F35 not long ago so you pretty much lost already.

As a Norwegian-American I can confirm.

OP is a fag.

Op is probably Leif Patrick Alves Holm. Be aware.

BAHAHAHAHAHAHA Norway, what a joke.

The French hahahahahahaha , hahahahahahaha... Wait, wait, the French hahahahahahahahahahahahaha, I can't I really can't! The French hahahahahahahahahahahahaha .. You can't be serious? The French hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahaha. Come on, the French hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahaha .. You guys are a bunch of faggots hahahahahahahhaha. the French hahahahahahahahahahahahaha hahahahahahaha

You just embarrassed yourself

lel

I'm French too. We (France) will surrender immediately and watch you fagets kill each other off. Then we'll fuck your women.

Realize that norway has enough money to basically purchase the whole american army with all things military included....

Now shut the fuck up you imbread hillbilly bastard

That and norway rents out huge storage hangars filled with 1/5 of all the tanks, weapons, SUVs, helis, and planes.

fucking kek, I'm norwegian and I'd rather have the vatican as an ally instead of you

Whats a norway?

Is that the country between sweden an Finland?

What are you going to do? Throw refugees at us?

Norwegian here, and i feel sad for OP's racism, bigoty and selfishness.

Belive me, if anything, Norwegians as a population wants to avoid war at all costs. We for the most part is a peaceful people.

OP: Seriøst kor du sætt Norge i et dårlig lys. Drit å dra!

Han er nok ikke fra Norge, bare lader som om han er.

Sweden Yes here. We'll help you Norwegians out. You get a discount on all kinds of cool military gear.

How's that sound?

>mfw han har lyst til å være en del av det overlegne norske folk

this guy doesn't represent our nation, sorry about that.

You some kind of retard?

that's just one of our carrier groups, bro