Hey, poorfag here

hey, poorfag here
me and a friend want a game, can someone make my day better and buy me this game?
store.steampowered.com/app/381210/

Profile:
steamcommunity.com/id/hitunes/

Other urls found in this thread:

steamcommunity.com/id/shaunpegg/
kickasstorrentsam.com/prototype-2-flt-t6537675.html
kickasstorrentsam.com/prototype-eng-multi4-repack-by-z10yded-gti-t2681600.html
kickasstorrentsam.com/resident-evil-6-v1-0-6-165-4-dlc-2013-pc-repack-by-z10yded-t8783820.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

can someone not make me dead by daylight by buying me this game, i don't want my mother walking into my room seeing a hanging son -- op

quality meme, and OP got dubs. Someone buy it for him.

Why not get ur own moneyz?

I was about to be nice about it, but if you're going to samefag yourself then go fuck yourself kid

What a stoopid kid

Hey, psss, kid, psss

When you make a thread, you really shouldn't samefag so hard

AND GET THE FUCK OUT

that actually was my poorfag friend that posted the 2nd post for me as a shameless self bump

dont be gay, I got them dubs and a quality meme.

steamcommunity.com/id/shaunpegg/
Any lurking kind user care to gift me resident evil 6 or prototype 1/2 please, or anything from my wishlist? Current job is not paying enough to buy luxury items.

If you can't afford to buy games, just download the cracked version. How stupid are you?

lol funny meme memememememememem

Then work overtime, faggot. I told you many a time to stop begging, right?

I didnt samefag myself on the second post lol, just come on fam!

>download cracked version of multiplayer only game

you are dumber than OP

Right...

yes right... look at number of posters

They won't give me more hours

NEWFAGGGGGGG

Played rs6 last week. Controls are horrible. Don't even argue.

poorfag

kickasstorrentsam.com/prototype-2-flt-t6537675.html
>Free Prototype 2
kickasstorrentsam.com/prototype-eng-multi4-repack-by-z10yded-gti-t2681600.html
>Free Prototype 1
kickasstorrentsam.com/resident-evil-6-v1-0-6-165-4-dlc-2013-pc-repack-by-z10yded-t8783820.html
>Free Resident Evil 6

I just like the franchise, I can get used to the controls

Save up. If you beg so much, people ignore you. You're still on my blacklist, you know?

If you love it so much, atleast try to save up, or look for traders that offer it cheaper.

idiotfag

you don't have to be poor to know that you're getting ripped off from buying games

so much newfag

Really. It's horrible. You'll feel ripped off even of you got it for free.

Sent op ;^)

I'm dead inside

Go on the steam forums you can get the beta

Oh, alright, thanks

quality meme

The controls are made for a console, and you can barely aim or look around. You can obviously get used to it but I don't like it either.

>quality meme
try again

Same as resident evil 5 right? When I played that, it felt sluggish, and I'd imagine it was better on console too, but I still had fun

Even with a controller it was horrible.

Resident evil 6 and Prototype 1 and 2 aren't multiplayer only...in fact, Prototyoe doesn't even have multiplayer nigger.

Revelations 2 is a ton better user. Go for that instead. Also Raid Mode is godly on REV2 if you have a buddy to play with

I haven't played 6 on PC but REV2 was fine on keyboard and mouse.

just to clarify, im the faggot begger, and I'm not that guy

Yeah it's also on my wishlist, thanks

I know you weren't that guy, on my phone and was going to link both in my reply but I'm lazy.

As I'm not having any luck here, does anyone here play crusader kings 2, and would like to play it?