I've posted too much dumb beta / stoner shit on facebook in my late teens...

I've posted too much dumb beta / stoner shit on facebook in my late teens. Too many things to delete manually - will take weeks.

Any good script kiddies out there with a good resource? I've been playing with an iMacros script I got on github but I think it's outdated. FB are pretty hostile towards users wishing to delete past posts.

Tits for your time.

OP here - to clarify, I'm seeking a way to mass delete facebook timeline.

do you want to delete out of embarassment or in case some employer looks at it?

If the former just forget about it, nobody will look that far back and most people have similar cringey posts

Honestly - embarrassment, everything is on "only friends", but I do work in a field where one *may* want to screenshot embarrassing statuses for personal gain/assholery.

(OP)

So let's just assume it's employment purpose related. Got anything?

In return: tits

if you would post your facebook timeline i could help you
otherwise i see no value in it

pm me : [email protected]

Aaaabsolutely not. I've seen how this play ends.

Just deactivate your Facebook for a few weeks until it doesn't really matter anymore.

That's the thing - I made the stupid decision to get into web 2.0 social media heavy stuff where sudden deactivation will probably put my brand off the map. There's also my visible to public acct which is very censored but has heaps of work I've done. I know I'm not making this an easy one. Have more tits.

There MUST be a Sup Forumstard on here who either uses iMacros and has a recent script or has found a way to automate the deletion process.

You might be able to set all of your previous posts to the same privacy setting. Only Me is a good option there.

Won't let me add the url before the /, so just add the standard FB domain. /settings?tab=privacy look around in there a bit. Might find something

Doesn't work, will only convert shit from that moment on as far as I recall.

Circa 2014 there were a lot of ppl posting to the internet looking for mass delete tools and I refuse to believe that someone wasn't around to see that who will come across this post.

Will keep uploading cam girl pics til successfull.

You may as well just get started. It's difficult to build a script to do this because the process for deleting a post is retardedly complicated from a design standpoint. Put on some Netflix like the fucking normie you are and get to deleting.

Give a try to exposu.re
From what i remember it can do it. However there were several social media marketing tools that could wipe your feed.

Well thanks and go fuck yourself in the same sentiment, also netflix sucks,

I'm not clicking that link

That is not a link fagglord, it's the domain name.
However it now seems to be down.
As I said there used to be tools for this, but if you do not want use them, you can keep your beta shit in your feed

Whatever, whatever - will keep an eye on it.

Also check hootsuite. It's pretty reliable, but I am not sure if you can do what you want with it

Thanks

How many of those pics do you have? Jesus Christ, OP.

I don't think there's a script that can help you with that mate

just take a few days time to do it and you'll be set

shit, my gf found the posts my ex made on my timeline and I didn't give a shit. everybody has embarassing stuff on FB, stop giving a fuck

Your late teens are when you become who you are. Therefore you're still an absolute faggot retard, so you might as well leave it.

I have over seven hundred and I feel like there are probably sadder things out there.
It's about the fact I've never paid a single cent. I'm just looking at these chicks for free, so I like to document it down. My grandfather was an archivist if that explains anything.

Sometimes I smoke meth too and because I can't sleep I sit on chaturbate from like 11pm until sunrise just masturbating to chaturbate. Get off your high horse philistine.

That's a good one, stealing.

Proof? Screenshot the folder.