What are your secrets, user?

What are your secrets, user?

I wanna do crack and rape someone

Don't we all

Bump faggots

I want to shit...

on your face, OP.

My eldest son is not my husband's. I'm not 100% sure about the youngest.

Won't I get pink eye?

BUMP

I got a blowjob from my sister when we were wasted. Not sure if she remembers it at all. Shit was cash.
I found my wifes best friends pics of her in lingerie that was meant for her bf and beat off to them regularly.
I killed 8 enemy fighters and 1 child in afghanistan. Shit haunts me every day.

>I killed 8 enemy fighters and 1 child in afghanistan. Shit haunts me every day.
So it should. You should have bagged more.

i dont seed my torrents

You fucking monster

My girlfriend's sister (18) moved in with us and havent stoppped jerking off to the thaught of her. Shes pretty cute but has a nice tight small butt and legs.

Nice bait

Yeah having legs is a big plus

>came incredibly close to getting the head of my dick in a young'ns mouth

>little brother and I used to fool around up in this treehouse we had at the back of our property

>have father-son fetish so I creep craigslist and dating apps for older guys that are willing to roleplay

>dry humped a young'n until I came in my pants, then I kept humping

I killed my wife's cat. Strangled the thing and left him in his bed for her to find.

Said it was natural causes and buried him in the backyard.

My girlfriend had a pet lamb and I killed it because I hated it

Thread = Dead

I illegally download music.

I used my dog to get my pussy licked

Pics?

Did you use peanut butter or something?

No dogs love the smell and taste of pussy liquid. It's natural

Jill?

Story pls

Ever fuck a dog?

Post pussy with time stamp

I am happy 20+ queers were killed last night ,and I hope this is only the start of forcing them back into the closet

No its a femal. Once i sitted the male dog of a friend and i tried to get his dick hard by sucking it but he always ran away.

I'm just a dog, all I know is ball and good and RAPE!

Had a 3some with a chick and her dog. Was hot AF.

Timestamp?

I say im global but im actually lem

I'd love the sent and taste of that pussy juice also

Do you have kik?

Do you have paypal?

Maybe I do

Face and tits?

An honest whore. I like that.

Send me 100 bucks and I'll do anything you want

Nope
Not interessted in virtual dicks... love them in real and there are enough of them outside. Sorry :b

Not me

All I have is $0.42

Today on Sup Forums user finds true love.

It seven in the morning here
I pulled an all nighte of just fuking youtube like a pleb
very tied
ave a bbq wih family at 4 in the fternoon today
not allowing self to sleep
kill me

The bidding starts at .42

Married. I have the most depraved sex with another women. I dominant her until she cries and has bruises. She fucks me up the ass with a strap on. Were brutal to each other and love every fucking second of it.

Wife has no idea. I'm a bad fucking person .

Did I win yet

No face, bro

Men are only worth what the can afford to pay

at times i want to completly humiliate/facefuck somebody, but i suspect i couldn't go through with it irl. unless it's with consent. but i mean.. then it's probably not the same thing and really what girl would want to do it for free.

just sleep you fucking idiot.

Still gonna fap over you

Damn it's I was actually making them think you were a cam whore.

Wish I could b the dog licking you pussy

I like the pubic hair, fucking women now are all bald it got old

I respect your almost hitman-esque approach to being a prostitute.

bend over and stick out dat ass for me.

Maybe im going to adopt you in my cage and you all have to lick my pussy to get food

Nah, I'm good, I gave up on women and fucking a long time ago

Fuckin deal
More pussy to see?

but my uncle is gonna be here at 2;30 to wath my disabled aunt so i cant sleep

No pretty sorry gotta go to work now. Gonna have to make money for dogs food. :b
Bye b

such a tease

Hope you get in a car weak, remember we all hate you!

I'll miss you my one true love

This site is so dead

I really want to kill a person, just to know how it feels. Too bad I don't live in 'murica where getting guns is easier than getting laid.

My side fuck is a good Christian woman who is married with kids. And drinks my piss and takes my fist in her ass.

>good Christian woman
I think someone lied to you

You don't need a gun to kill a person, fucking pussy

I constantly make shit up on the internet

I want to fuck my adopted sister. We grew up together and are a year apart but she is a sexy ass Asian girl. She got so hot and I wanna eat her out and pound her tight Asian cunt. Pic related.

yoorapeons are pussies by default ,they are getting cucked by shitskins in their own countries

That's her public appearance. The fuck do I care?

It's no secret she's a butterface

I do if I don't want to risk getting injured or getting caught. I like to be safe (in various ways). Gets you a bump-free ride through life.

I don't care, but you should probably kill yourself dyke

If she likes you and you take charge you'd be surprised. I face fucked a girl that wasn't expecting it until she puked. She told me no more but she still finished me off.

No she's not

Dude, you are just a pussy, it's much more exciting to kill someone with a knife

KEK

Yes, yes she is. Take off your love googles

i think i might kill myself if i do poorly on my uni exams.

Because high scores are important in social condition centers ,proves you are a good brainwashed drone

no, because if i fail i've wasted a shitload of money and have to repeat them or dropout.

im a faggot

Why is it so important to you?

that's no secret

You'd still fuck a chick and you know it

I'm sure you have loads of experience with that, bud.

No, I'm not a sick fuck that fantasists about killing people , I just watch crime shows on discovery channel

well it was to me
i just realised today

... makes sense though females have never showed any interet in me in my life
i guess i should have realised sooner

better late than never i guess

I don't think you are gay, I think you fell for social media's brainwashing. Don't do it ,please tell my you haven't fucked a guy yet

because i worked hard for that money, and it will be gone due to my failures. Im not even 100% sure i want to keep doing my degree. I've moved 2000km from home to attend this uni, and im stuggling so much to pass. Everyone else seems to be getting high marks, while i have difficulty passing. Im not sure what to do with my life, but obtaining debt and throwing away my hard earned money is not it.

I molested my best (female) friend while she was asleep.

>discovery channel
How many of those crims get caught, btw?

i might
not like i have a choice

... honestly i just give up on females completly