Shit tier youtuber thread

shit tier youtuber thread.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=A-cvNBrWQyA
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

i hate this dude (pic related)

Fuck you and your thread. Choose one youtuber to die. Dubs kills them, trips makes half of youtuber share their ideas and personality. Rolling for Pyrocynical

Pyro isnt bad
Also keemstar is shit tier

>pyro isn't bad
Kill yourself, my man.

Keemstar us right

Why is he bad?

Baddies:
Keem
Leafy
RiceGum
and more

Pyrocynical might be controversial to some but he is the nicest guy in person.

Only thing I could dislike pyro for is the use of clickbait and some few kinda bad video subjects.

Yes he is faggot.

Doesn't mean he isn't a shit youtuber watched by 12 year olds who know no better. Being nice means fuck all.

I agree that the clickbait is pure cancer and some video topics are boring. I kinda prefer him when he does entertaining gameplay with friends

You forgot to post the link to your channel.

I don't really think he's a dick as much as I think he's lazy.
He used to make MLG montages that at least required some work. I fucking can't stand those things but he had to put a little effort into it
When Leafy gained popularity for being h3h3 but without any of the effort, he wanted in too.
So now he makes boring video's and the effort he puts into his gaming video's... God they are so fucking boring. You have to be a fucking retard to be able to listen to him for more than 10 seconds

>hes bad because little kids watch him

Leafy sucks, he's literally the worst cyberbully ever. Cyberbulling is one of the worst crimes one can commit, guys, this isn't just a game. Leafy's bullying has brought people near suicide. This is serious. LeafyisHere? More like Leafyisafuckingcyberbully.

Ethan&Hila=Absolute trash

h3h3 was better, but damn how quickly did the fame go to their fucking heads.

Yes, this is exactly the case. Now you get it!

>but damn how quickly did the fame go to their fucking heads.

Really? Fame? I've never heard of these faggots and I get out... Literally no one in the real world cares about these faggots and yet here half of Sup Forums is, arguing which preteen kid is nicer on YouTube..

youtube.com/watch?v=A-cvNBrWQyA