Convince me not to take HRT given that everything seems to point to that I should be a girl

Convince me not to take HRT given that everything seems to point to that I should be a girl.

what

Have you never seen someone have a pathetic dysphoric mope before?

I have no idea what you're talking about, but this is now a Momizi thread

Uh...
user?
Why do you have this?

Why the fuck not? It's a good picture.

You're not a girl.
You'll probably regret it unless you already have a feminine body or you're in your early to mid teens.
Just deal with being a man, dude. If you're dead set on it you can get a few cosmetic surgery's that the chinks use to look feminine. Just don't get your dick chopped off, most people who do that end up committing suicide.

I really wish this artist drew less fuzzily.

Late teens, and I'm honestly not sure whether I have a feminine body/face or not.

Ohhhh HRT = hormone therapy? Now this thread makes a bit more sense.

What did you think HRT stood for, Hiroyuki's Ramen Tablets™?

Horntown Roads Transportation?

Horrible Rising Tenants?

How do you take Horrible Rising Tenants?

Hungry Raunchy Tigers?

Considering tenants are people, I guess they're okay?

Hostage Rescue Team.

A good chunk of people who go on HRT think it's going to magically make them look girly. While it does help it's always far better to have some femininity beforehand so you don't look like a dude in a dress. There's cosmetic options to shave off parts of your jaw and cheeks to look more feminine(not as bad as it sounds, very popular surgery in Korea and Japan) but hormones can't fix fully developed skeletal structures.
In order to be a convincing woman you're going to have to put in a lot of work with your diet and exercise in specific ways.

"when I secretly murdered your mother I put her ashes in this urn and I occasionally put some in my tea.jpg"

Hovering Raindrop Technology

I think part of the problem is that I haven't seen a before/after pic of someone who looks like me and did HRT, then did their best to look girly rather than doing something stupid like wearing high heels and parting their hair to make their brow ridge obvious.

But as great as having boobies would be, I'd be afraid to commit to HRT!

That was a fun movie.

I didn't mean to reference anything it just kinda came to me

You should be.
It's not just about your face, there's a lot more to manly features than just how your jawline looks and it takes a lot of effort to look convincing and most don't put in the extra mile.
Go sign up for Grindr and check out the trans section; you'll see what I mean.

Ah, it features in Now You See Me 2.
Would've been a great movie if hypnosis wasn't used as a deus ex machina.

The epitome of manliness

Ah, cool

Is it possible to check it without signing up?
What I would sign up for though is whatever you sign up for to get into that car.

post face

You'll never be as manly as the guy in that picture, give up and try to be a girl.

Far too shy, and it's largely a question of whether transitioning is even right even if I somehow looked perfect.

Like, there'd be a lot of explaining to do to a lot of people.

Yeah, you'd have to explain to me. Why you went and did something only faggots do.

Just kidding I support your life decisions even if it means you're a faggot.

'cuz I'm a faggot but I honestly hate the way other faggots behave and I just wanna have dates with mostly straight guys, especially the shy ones!

ahwow~

Oh, you're a pretty big faggot

AWOO

in space no oe can hear you aweh~~~~

The fag just got ten feet taller.

Then dont fucking do it problem solved

Jesus christ the attention whores never stop

But I wanna be a cute girl who guys feel blessed by the attention of, and THEN be an attention whore!

Then do it

Then I risk ending up ugly and either way my whole life is turned upside down.

I wonder if future technology could turn an old man into a cute girl?

Then. Dont. Fucking. Do. It.

You're a cute guy who can have exactly what he wants, whilst still being a guy. Don't sacrifice yourself and who you are for some silly desire, just be you. It sounds to me like you're not sure of it and thus you shouldn't do it.

I've been on HRT for 8 years and I don't regret it one bit. My life is pretty great.

Boobs are nice to have~

But if I'm being me then I can't be me because I'm already me, so I can only be me!

But really, I hate the homosexual scene, it just isn't romantic at all, and while I'd love to flirt with guys, I loathe the idea of doing it as a guy.

Before/after pics?
It's dumb advice to say "I didn't regret it, it's a good idea" when there are so many factors.

lol I'm not posting pics. My coworkers are on Sup Forums and they don't know I'm trans.

Your chances are like 75% effort, 25% genetics. Unless you look like Arnold Schwarzeneggar or you're black, most people can pass; most don't realise the amount of effort they probably need to do so.

Pleeeeeeeeeease
Most timelapse pics span over 2 or 3 years, I have no idea what trannies look like after 8!

>everything seems to point to that I should be a girl
you have a pussy?

Gay relationships can be as romantic as heterosexual ones. Add to that there's also a ton of non-romantic hetero relationships. Honestly it seems mostly like you're just afraid of coming out as gay. Believe me, it's much easier than this hassle to show the world you're straight, but ya just hadda change your gender.
This life is about you, live it the way you'd love it most and stop giving a fuck about what you see in the world, cos thats not how you get anywhere in life. Start loving yourself for who you are!

taking HRT doesn't make you a girl it makes you a trap/shemale/transgirl whatever you want to call it. it will make crossdressing easier and more convincing but it won't make you a girl. if all you want is to look sexy then go for it but don't go in with unrealistic expectations or you'll be dissapointed

turgurd

The way I'd love it most is as a girl, showing people who don't get enough love almost too much of it!
With any homosexual encounters I've had the magic just gives way to pure awkwardness, anything hetero feels right though whether it's getting friendly with a girl or being girly for a guy over the internet.

Do you eat your own cum? Like seriously fam, not trolling, shit's got estrogen in it. Also apparently it's anti-depressant, slightly.

Hate it cold, and if I try to catch it in my hand it gets all over my hand and it's not nice like that.
Plus I'm too shy to buy condoms.

Then lay back on your shoulders, with your butt up in the air or resting on a wall / bed headboard, and just jizz straight into your mouth.

Go ahead, we'll wait.

Well, I'll try, but it's really hard for me to jerk myself to orgasm!

Well, gotta sleep now, looks like I didn't break out of the stupid circle of "wanna be a girl but don't wanna be trans" but it was a fun thread!

Do it, then come back in 2 to 3 years and post tits like a good slut.
Alternatively, kill yourself, maybe in the next life you'll have a pussy.

>wanting to see cone boobs

I'm just making a suggestion here, but still, cone boobs are better than a fags' flat chest.

do what makes you happy, user. i support you in every step. just remember ahimsa and walk a path of non-violence towards others.