Islamic attack in Merica

>Islamic attack in Merica
>At least 20 deads

So, where are the americunts, pro-trump and pro-guns who thought guns was the answer ?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0E1eI2e-BM
youtu.be/9DsaAwvoegw
nbcnews.com/news/us-news/orlando-nightclub-shooting-emergency-services-respond-reports-gunman-n590446?cid=sm_fb
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

You think if the Democrats got their way that suddenly 300 million guns in the country will just vanish into thin air? You're an imbecile.

Like seriously....in your mind....is it as simple as

>Democrats finally ban guns
>all Americans turn in their guns and guns are locked in a huge Fort Knox style vault
>nobody has guns anymore
>therefore nobody can commit heinous crimes such as these because they can't find any more guns

God damn, son. Fucking idiot.

Piss off hickory cliton

you realize trump isn't president yet you dumb piece of shit. you also realize orlando is full of spics who aren't americans anyways. you do realize guns can assist in taking those people down.

good job proving the point guns are good and trump is right. stupid piece of shit.

It was a gay bar. Most likely a lot of left swinging people. Most likely people who are there to enjoy themselves and have a good time - people who don't think they'd need to bring a gun there / wouldn't assume some asshole would start shooting there. Concealed Carry Permit can only be useful if you have one.

>Islamic attack

And you think gun control is the answer? Fucking libfag.

A little ironic that the name of the place is "Pulse".

Too soon?

kek

How about; Only cops get to have guns in public?

I didn't say that. I'm talking about the americans who just after the Paris attacks, start saying things like "with guns it would have been different". When today, we just saw it wouldn't have.

Legal or illegal, ill be carrying. Simple as that.

Shut up...just a few faggots died

What about the criminals who smuggle guns through our weak border? Or accumulate assets from what they can find within the State? They are not abiding by the laws. They are TERRORISTS.

Don't be delusional. Criminals can and will find ways to have their guns. It's the common folk who will be at a loss.

you support the murder of innocent people then.

How come all the muricans didn't whip out their guns and shoot him deado ?

However Orlando is not a big city

Yeah. That probably would've stopped this attack. You know.. If the people that committed the murders had only realized they weren't "allowed" to have their weapons out in public.

How many people in the club were exercising their concealed carry rights? Doesn't look like many/any were.

It was just faggots getting killed. Nothing of value lost.

Exactly, How about having a good police, well trained ? And not Jordan, the neckbeard who never had any training bur still has more guns in his house than the average cops ?

>all that blood on her dress is hiv+

this is why you don't go to a gay bar if you don't already have aids

We didn't see anything like that. How many people with concealed carry permits do you know that were in that club at the time the shooter entered? Exactly. You don't know shit. You're pulling shit out of your ass. Fuck off already, you miserable cur.

Where's the logic in this statement?

More like he supports the ability to defend innocent people from violent crimes. Fuck off with your back-asswards shit.

This.

Well people with guns did stop the shooter.

Its because liberal retards like you that we have terrorists attacking us in the first place!! All liberals and Democunts need to be fucking purged!!!

gays carrying guns?
LOL

too busy packing fudge to pack heat

Gay bar.
Not exactly a gun-toting establishment like "J-Bob's Liquor and Hog Snoots".

>orlando
like niggers with guns arent the problem in the first place

/thread

Clearly the answer is more guns.
How Fucking dumb are you amerifats?

How hard do you reckon it was for him to get a gun? fuck all. The sooner you pricks realise legal guns = more gun crime = ease of access to guns = need to fucking carry. The whole thing is retarded you guys a cunts.

yo racist

They may have been faggots. But they were our faggots. Death to Islamic militant scum.

>Democrats finally ban guns

>implying they're trying to

It's gonna be a good day for gun store owners today.

>be american
>Wear Diapers
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>kek :^)

imagine how much AIDS and HIV ridden blood is all over that place, fucking disgusting

"They were packing fudge... He was packing heat..."

"Allahu AK-Bar, coming to theatres this summer"

You can't take firearms into clubs or bars, you thick fuck - and did that law stop the shooter? Obviously fucking not.

I dont care about any random people, I care about myself. If someone threatens my life, ill put a bullet through their skull unless they get me first. I could care less about what the law says, i still do as i please. Im not only one. The laws only effect those who follow them. It wont be effecting me.

>Islamic attack
the guy was a US citizen born in the US.

No guns allowed in club. Thats irrelevant.

lol

THANK YOU

/mildlyretarded

i kinda wanna go lick it all clean with my tongue. bugchasing is super hot. ^_^

ugh i'm sooo gay!!

You are classic retarded amerifat

He wasnt a us citizen u nigger

so what's stopping people who want to go on shooting spree from going to places where they don't allow guns. then he'll be the only one and will have an easy time killing everyone

Rigged as fuck hahahahaha , are you even trying mr retard?

Relevant:

youtube.com/watch?v=E0E1eI2e-BM

It was a hostage sitaution I live in Orlando they had already got into a gun fight with the guy and he took hostages at the gay bar

Yeah, only the cops get to have guns, what could possibly go wrong.

It hasnt been confirmed yet, nigger

well you obviously can

what happened to their finger? arthritis?

People saying, why didnt somone in the club whip out their gun. You cant bring your gun in to most clubs. They pat you down and or have metal detectors. So, that is why no one fought back. These cowards pick places they know people will not have guns to shoot back.

But then why is ISIS making recruitment videos based on Trump being a presidential candidate? Doesn't seem to me they are attacking us cause of Democrats

I am also sure with better background checks it would be harder for people who moved here recently or are tied with terrorist activities to buy guns

I seriously hope Trump doesn't get elected. He's literally the embodiment of the bigotry and ignorance of all you fuckboys. We're doomed if he gets in.

IQ of 5

>A bunch of fags were gunned down

I don't see anything wrong.

Was he a filthy shit skinned dune coon?

Anybody try the Whopperio yet?

So I'm in texas. Last year we had a author releasing a book about anti ialamic a shit. On the day of her autograph signing a men witnessed middle easter men exiting a car woth assault rifles where they were holding the.book signing.

Well that man was liscened to carry and shot them dead before they entered rhe building.

Tell me more how guns can't stop this shit.

yeah....yeah he was. He was from Port St. Lucie Florida. Born and raised in the US.

FBI FUCKING CONFIRMED IT

It is the answer.

>Or More Like Solution
>Final Solution
>Kill All the Filthy Gay Subhuman Scum

And if we run out of bullets, we can always liquidate them using the classic method.

Illegal guns still will come in, most are manufactured in the Philippines, but all of asia makes and smuggles illegal guns.
also daily reminder that a commifornian state senator, who was against law abiding citizens owning guns, was caught helping amuggle illegal guns into the US, and into terrorist cells.

nothing, i would think those would be the areas they would target

>I could care less

Any down-syndrome regressive trash who still think gun laws could have prevented this, please refer to this post.

Eat shit and enjoy your day.

As they have an SR25 pointed at your ass hole chambered with 12"x8" niggerdick jailrape rounds.

amen

that's just wrong

Check out this attack
youtu.be/9DsaAwvoegw

no name of the shooter yet?

Careful with those edges, user

Because the Democunts are funding the wile jahooties to discredit our God Emperor

The comments are so edgy and autistic nice Sup Forums xDDDDDDD

Then why the fuck americans started saying after The Bataclan in Paris ?
And how the hell guns will defend you if you can only have them in your house ?

citation needed

your story is bullshit sir

He should have went after faggots instead of Christians.

These Islamic types have it right.

Didn't this happen in Florida? Haha who the fuck cares

"It was tragic," club-goer Christopher Hansen said. "I wasn't sure if it was the music, because ... it went with the beat almost until you heard just too many shots."

Really, NBC?

nbcnews.com/news/us-news/orlando-nightclub-shooting-emergency-services-respond-reports-gunman-n590446?cid=sm_fb

they confirmed he was a US citizen you derplord

Terrorist name was Omar. OMAR!!! DUNE COON CONFIRMED!!!!

post yfw ISIS didn't even give a shit about Trump until Hillary said that ISIS would use him as ammo

Let's hope Hillary gets to paradise soon..

Faggots are disowned.

We need more Islamic militants to destroy these cesspools of degeneracy.

Every gay bar should be a target.

Let them burn.

plz be bait, no one can be this stupid

Calm down loser nobody cares about your opinion anyway

So instead of the shooter leaving a paper trail back to his registered weapon(sounds like a deterrent for gun crime), the police should have to struggle to find it? I don't know how these betas make it in the real world. Oh wait, they don't, as seen in the first post of this thread