Plastic or wood for a pennyboard/cruiser?

Plastic or wood for a pennyboard/cruiser?

Other urls found in this thread:

hamboards.com/collections/the-classic/products/the-classic-bamboo
amazon.com/Razor-20056140-Sole-Skate-Blue/dp/B002S122S2?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
amazon.com/dp/B00XUSKPPE?psc=1
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

wood you faggot

t-thanks

wood

or better yet dont buy a pennyboard and just put some cruiser wheels on a clean ass fucking awesome deck and buy a vx1000 so you have an excuse to be a lazy piece of shit

why the fuck would anyone ride such a small board with long board wheels
there is no reason to own such a small board
and wood is the only way to go with skateboards

oh and move to nyc u piece of fucking trash

Why is even a question?

get one of these
hamboards.com/collections/the-classic/products/the-classic-bamboo

>there is no reason to own such a small board
Portability

I'm thinking about getting a 22" penny

there is no reason to own a board that is only 2 inches long
you can carry a board that is 2-3 feet the same as you would a board that is only 1 foot
and its much easier to ride and control a bigger board and they cruise much longer with less effort
the only reason to get a board so small is if you like to look like a little fag

Some of us actually go to college NEETfag. Pennyboards are a great way to get to class for me. I can just toss it in my bookbag when I hit a spot with too many people to ride, bad terrain, it starts raining, etc.

Get a proper skateboard you fucking cretin.

then get one of these
not some shitty penny board

amazon.com/Razor-20056140-Sole-Skate-Blue/dp/B002S122S2?ie=UTF8&*Version*=1&*entries*=0
forgot pic and link

Both are fucking gay, get a skateboard nerd.

Yeah and I bet you'd fucking ride a ripstick around too if you thought people would call you cool.

OP disregard this faggot and get a skateboard.

Get a Z-Flex dude it wont fit in a bag but its the best street cruiser i have ever had.
I ride over most crap with it to and it just keeps going.

Don't forget one of these

amazon.com/dp/B00XUSKPPE?psc=1

As will a skateboard. That's just faggot shit.

these are pretty neat

I have been skating for about 16 years and seriously man nothing glides and maneuvers like this thing its agile as fuck thanks to the higher ride height I can weave better. Competition boards are good and all but they are made for tricks n such where as this is designed for cruising. Like everything else if you specialize the equipment it will do better.

does it mach your dildo

That's the dumbest shit i've ever heard. If you want to be able to cruise on a skateboard just get a wheel with a really low durometer.

you got me there, my friend