How come you in US not only use twice as much of the earth as all others. You even build in extra wasters on purpose...

How come you in US not only use twice as much of the earth as all others. You even build in extra wasters on purpose. Why 1+ bathroom / person? And follow up, why you such dicks?

Extra wasters you say?

Because we are richer, have more stuff, better looking woman, and cankick your ass — that's why.

Plus we can actually put together a coherent sentence, maybe one reason we rule you.

Obviosly you use double amount of water per capita, the retardness about you can only use one bathroom per person at the time already in calculation. So no need to mention it.

why you such dicks guys

having more than one bathroom doesn't make more waste.
its not like you shit in them all at the same time every time you take a shit
i could have 100 bathrooms and id still only shit as much as i normally do

>Why 1+ bathroom / person?
You think every house in the US has a bathroom per person?
You're a fucking idiot.
I grew up in a house with extra relatives and we still had one fucking bathroom, you ignorant shit.

Idle water drain

What can we say, we like bathrooms. We are free to build as many bathrooms as we like.

How do you make anything without waste?
Making more bathrooms than needed creates waste when built, water, electricity everything needed to get source material all the way to finished and installed product.

cuz Jesus gave murica to da wite man, so we cud fuk it anyway we wunt

I think that's what the average american would say

Maybe you heard of something called "World" its big and have other people in it. Mention this because the fact only 14% of US pop have a passport and retardness seems high.

6 people live in my house and we have 3 bathrooms

Oh my gooood!!! Do survive??? Must be hard for you. Deepest thoughts. Wish i could do more.

Sort of what i think too, from day one when they met the guys already happy there.

it sucks sometimes i have to wait up to 5 minutes to take a piss

>Because we are richer, have more stuff, better looking woman, and cankick your ass — that's why.

Also
>Hurr durr I'm a native english speaker and you are not.

I have a nice 4000 sqft house with two full baths and a 1/2 bath (toilet/sink). Just me and the cat. And the cat has two litter boxes.

Feels good not to live in a third world country where people shit in the street.

Keep up the butthurt, it amuses me.

This plus it's not exactly an american thing, some houses in the UK have 1 per person. Just means when one persons in, the other doesn't need to shit their pants.

>Just me and the cat.

*women

>How come you in US not only use twice as much of the earth as all others. You even build in extra wasters on purpose

Can you repeat that in English?

>I have a nice 4000 sqft house

>Using shitty unit systems to make yourself feel better about bigger numbers

>14% of US pop
What does our carbonated beverages have to do with the discussion?

Our chunk of dirt is pretty large in size for one thing. I live in a 3 bedroom 2.5bath house with 4 people. Wouldnt call that wasteful or extravagant.
You every try making it to work on time when 4 people have to shot and shower in one bathroom?

If it's beer, it's relevant to my interests.

Exactly. In America we have ample land to live on and still have room for massive national parks and wilderness so large and expansive you can become lost and die easily. We have every type of ecosystem that isn't Jungle and numerous natural resources. Sounds like Eurofags are getting jealous that the only thing they're abundant in is Muslim immigrants

i eat my cum = no waste

Come on guys, why are you all getting baited?

America has the best beer too. Thousands upon thousands of local breweries in addition to our massive national corporations. You can get anything here

>2.5bath house
How the fuck do you have half a bathroom?

>You every try making it to work on time when 4 people have to shot and shower in one bathroom?
>ever*

Yes, even 5 people with one, it's pretty easy if you're not retarded.

Why can't you afford the wire transfer for your inheritance money?

We can filter shit water into clean water.

Dude, I'm not going to lie. I have 8 (EIGHT) bathrooms. That's right. 8 fucking toilets.

Why? Because Fuck You, that's why.

I also make sure to take a shit in each one in rotation. Maybe that makes me weird, but maybe it's just because I have that many fucking bathrooms.

I grew up in a house with ONE bathroom for 8 people (my mom, dad + siblings) - we all slept in 3 tiny bedrooms. I can now comfortably put 40 people in my house, and they all sleep on nothing smaller than a Queen Size bed.

Why? Fuck You, that's why.

The American Dream is what everyone on this planet wants. The difference is, in your shit slime country, you'd have to be a Dictator to live like we do - and I'm not anywhere near as rich as a lot of other people.

If I had Bill Gates money, I'd never shit. I'd pay someone else to digest my food and shit it out.

kek.

I used to think all America had was shit beer compared to say, Belgium. The number of microbreweries starting up is really changing that.

ITT: Wasps getting severe butthurt from any criticism whatsoever. Its fucking hilarious. No wonder everyone wants your nation to die. A nation of belligerent spastic cunts.

Why do your retarded toilets use about 800L of water per flush? Can't you people shit like normal human beings?

>How the fuck do you have half a bathroom?

Not OP, but that's just a sink and toilet. Full bath has a shower or a tub. 1/4 is mainly just a toilet.

Retardness

Learn English or GTFO

Oh, that's easy.
Water is cheap for most of us and the local hardware/plumbing stores don't carry low-volume/flush toilets.
I'd install a dual-flush shitter if they sold one around here.

Because Fuck You. That's why.

I'm going to go flush my toilet for no good reason now.

If you don't speak English go on another thread that speaks your language. I don't want to hear some asshole stumble through a sentence.

lmao most of the earth's surface is water, who cares? you want to change it? become a superpower yourself. lol we're waiting

/thread

>hear
>not knowing the difference between read and hear
>kys faggot

>better looking woman, and cankick your ass
>Plus we can actually put together a coherent sentence
You obviously can't put together a coherent sentence.

That.... Really doesn't bother me. I just think it's retarded. Not my problem when your nation starts to run dry, prices skyrocket and you all cry poor. It's not even some sort of luxury to shit in that volume of water. It will be hilarious actually.

>Why +1 bathrooms per person

A lot of houses in Europe have this too. Low quality bait.

What? Make sense faggot or go on another thread. Your language skills are pathetic.

Kek
I'm not the same dickhead you was talking to, just wanted you to know that you are a huge faggot, so kys

Get a job hippie.

"You was talking" Your language skills are still shit. So you are just as much of a faggot as the other guy.

Jada Jada Jada, you keep repeating yourself with no real argument, if you are so great at languages tell me how many do you learn
>inb4 hurr durr i am from murica and only need to speak murican

What the hell is a toilet/sink? Do you shit in the same receptacle where you wash your face?

They process shit into burgers and eat that, why not?

Should have said toilet and sink.
Though I have pissed in the sink.

Dis one of dem fancy foot bath things?

oh, what can I do to change my lifestyle to make you feel more comfortable?

Our country is so great there isn't a point in leaving unless you're a faggot or on business

foreign fuck

If you don't like murica don't use a site created by a murican.
My only point is your a faggot that sucks at English.

"how many do you learn?" are you having a fucking stroke? what do you mean

What a sad case, go kill yourself.

im american

and i cant wait for donald trump to destroy it

Almost no america household has 1 bathroom per person. Your typically family of 4 will have 2 bathrooms. Your master bathroom then your guest/childrens bathroom. The only time you ever have a 1/1 ratio is when you have like 2 people living in a decently large house that havnt had children yet.

>be euro
>be unable to decipher that / means "and"
Why you a such jealous stupid hating cunts?.

Dumb fucks really.

fucking euro trash

Oh gross thw fucking Mexicans in Nuevo laredo do that shit. Not our fucking fault our plumbing and sewage system works. Fucking savages. Why the fuck would let your shit paper building up in a bin.

Literally shit collecting retards

>371m²
that better you eurocuck?

>Our country is so great there isn't a point in leaving unless you're a faggot or on business

HAHAHA AHHHH HAHAHA

My god you Americans are so fucking stupid and have uncultured its unbelievable. I lived in the US for 2 years and the states i was in are fucking rotten. Completely behind in structural modernism and the people have an AWFUL standard of living. Fuck me, only an American could say something so ludicrous and ignorant. Thanks user you made my day. Top fucking keks

It means "and" only when talking about the same unit you halfwit. You said something dumb, own up to it.

>be euro
>BE TOO STUPID TO UNDERSTANDTHE CONCEPT OF A FUCKING .5 BATHROOM

LITERALLY A SINK AND A TOILET YOU FUCKING ROCKET SCIENTIST.

Europe is really showing it's true colors. You guys still throw your shit buckets out the window and let it amass jn the streets like during plague timez?

Free health care > extra bathroom

>your a faggot that sucks at English.

You're a faggot. Stupid american bastard. Who sucks at English?

Have you never heard of a half bath? how old are you? Are you retarded? Is it like an american thing to only have a half bath?

Now you foreign faggots are bitching bout toilets?? Fuck put a tampon on already! I bet its a brit with fucked up teeth that wrote this shit! You faggots are the real edgy fucks!

Not really dumb fuck. Learn to abbreviate you stupid pig.

Well said.

A toilet sink is typically found in jails.

Found the jealous bitch that couldn't make in the states and went home to his shit country with his tail between his legs. It's ok not every human is worthy of living in the US.

What goes on in someone's life that they become upset when someone they don't know in another country has more bathrooms than they feel they need?

I live alone with one bathroom these days but I absolutely positively must have more than one if I'm living with someone. My need to shit is very frequent and very urgent. I agree more than one per person is pure unadulterated autism though.

Not a toilet sink....a toilet and a sink. Half bathrooms are typically reserved as guest bathrooms because there is no shower or tub. It is just used for shitting and washing hands.

Of course he's faggot who couldn't get pussy! so he became a pussy and went back to his pussy country!

Because this is our planet plebs. We even own the moon. You can have the scraps.

We have already went over this.
You are the faggot.
You are the one with poor language.
We are done I can't waste any more time on human trash.

>i don't know what a question is?

>hurr durr you made a good argument but I'm going to point out how you wrote hear instead of read
>kys, faggot

You sound like a whore bitch..
>we are done!
Hahaha i hope you are a femanon

Better to have toilet than live in one.

Sorry user im still laughing at you. I only had a 2 year visa. 2 years was enough, you're a hard bunch to get along with. Considering you are all so fucking dumb. I think the worst thing i experienced was the delusions of grandeur you people have. Its as sickening as it is hilarious.

>Went to one part of a huge country
> the whole thing is bad

If India had as many bathrooms as we do, they'd probably use them. Just sayin.

Why can't we all just get along, guys?

>delusions

We are better than you though. Not that it's hard to be better than someone that far up his own ass.

We're dicks because our country is garbage and with the election coming it's going further down the drain. It's how we cope.

Im not that dude with the shitty English skills. Im just calling you out on yours

at least our leader didn't sell all our gold to china and our dollar isn't worth less than toilet paper

I can't wait to hear Trumps statement today! I just want to watch the would burn.