Ireland - France pregame

Now that the dirt has settled it's time to focus on Super Sunday where I personally guarantee free potatoes for all if the games are not entertaining.

Kickoff in Lyon at 3pm local, 2pm Irish time.

>France are unbeaten in their last five games against the Republic of Ireland (W2 D3). The Republic's last win dates back to October 1981 in a World Cup qualifier (3-2).

>The hosts are unbeaten in their last 15 major tournament games played on home soil, winning 13 and drawing two.

>France, renowned for their cheating and unsportsmanlike behaviour, are living up to that reputation with a mere 5000 tickets allocated to Irish fans.

>The Republic of Ireland are in the knockout stages of the European Championship for the first time in their history.

>Their victory against Italy on Wednesday night was only their second in the tournament after the one against England in 1988.

France 1/2
Draw 3/1
Ireland 15/2

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=I5PT65I2ny8
youtube.com/watch?v=qVoNAvGp0A0
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>free potatoes

thx, I guess

No free potatoes because it will be entertaining football. We will win 2-1 aet

You struggled against Albania and we are much better than them.

We got fucked by Belgium and they're nothing special.

Shit logic

>France, renowned for their cheating and unsportsmanlike behaviour, are living up to that reputation with a mere 5000 tickets allocated to Irish fans.

UEFA handles tickets, not France

>this is not on bbc with henry

I think we have a chance!

>Starts early as fuck in the States

Good luck, Gerry.

>>France, renowned for their cheating and unsportsmanlike behaviour, are living up to that reputation with a mere 5000 tickets allocated to Irish fans.
I know it's mostly banter, but come on.

He's probably too busy lending a hand to the French team.

betting on a hand of Anthony 'the next Henry' Martial

>Belgium
>nothing special

Keep telling yourself that. They just have a shit manager but they can destroy anyone on their day

We should have had a penalty at 0-0 anyway. And the scored from that not being given. Then scored another two when we had to attack.

sponsor on NT Kit?

please france....please beat these cucks

you really fucking should

nothing i have wanted other than one result has gone my way....please France do this tomorrow, just fuckin play normal and you'll win...just fucking do it..hand ball it again i dont care

if not i'm going to kill myself

t. west brit

They aren't even a top 5 team in the tournament.

our team is average compared to the other teams of the tournament tbqh

nah just 3rd favourites to win the whole thing

GET.FUCKING.HYPE

youtube.com/watch?v=I5PT65I2ny8

They were talking about the teams playing some songs before the games or something on the radio, didnt catch it all. The consensus was this needs to be the one rather than Fields of Anthenry which the FA would probably choose

That game wasn't very fair. First goal was cruel and Ireland was pretty good until it hapenned.
Belgium and France are pretty similar teams,, strong offense but poor tactics. They'll fuck you up if you expose yourself to quick counters though, that's what happened in that game.

>if not i'm going to kill myself
this is a win for everyone

shut up you fucking bandwaggoning faggot

Irish fans best fans

youtube.com/watch?v=qVoNAvGp0A0

9 am is still a good time for a pint.

Should have got a definite pen. But we still fell apart at the key times, and that started right after scoring against Sweden

this self hating Irish man, he's in every thread.

our fans lad

trying to cure cancer and beat isis in France

the teachers pet of fans

fucking cucks

>that jersey
Oh the memories...

yes yes, youre a very good troll lad, best on the board, we all find your memeing fantastic!!

one more video lad trying to bet funny hahahah lets try to get on Facebook again signing hymns on a train

fucking faggots

Thank you for this opportunity Italybros. We will remove baguette for you.

oh i am laffin at U

kill yourself now you bydlo

im ashamed to be part of such a faggot nation

we are ashamed to have a cunt like you representing us

I bet people laugh in your face in real life too.
Get off Sup Forums lad, you cant handle it.

>Next the lads remove kebab by peaceful means

Come visit us next France

Ole ole ole ole

w w why are the Mexicans singing that I thought that was irish

retarded

0/1916

I'll never represent a nation so confused

Fuck the Brits

Let's shop at tesco and support Liverpool

the defense is abysmal. Everytime an opponent vaguely kicks the ball toward to box, I fear that Rami will fuck up or Kos will give a penalty and get a red

I dont believe Ireland can get a legi penalty. So hopefully there isnt an incident this time

>Kos will give a penalty and get a red

cause you're fucking retarted and still live in 2013 faggpt

chill out mon frere

and they are your best two defenders. Sagna and Evra are even worse. This is why we have a small chance. We a re sure to have some chances we just need to take them

As long as france get a early goal, then Ireland will just give up and lose three nill.

They can't deal with being one down. That like to meme a goal after defending for long times.

See Belgium, once the goal goes in they flop

this

and Evra & Sagna are also the best we have at their respective positions

>Jallet
>Digne

Defense isn't that bad.
But they can't pass forward, which pushes our midfield back. It kills the organization of the team, leaving wide spaces all over the pitch, making us more vulnerable to pressure, and midfield can't feed the forwards decent balls.

I don't understand why Deschamps hasn't tried to fix this. Or maybe he gave up and is hoping for the Payet blooter every game.

FUCK THE FRENCH

THEY HAVE AN ANNOYING VOICE

FUCK THEIR VOICES

FUCKING RAPE THEMIRELAND

FUCK THE FRENCH BASTARDS THEY DRINK WINE AND HAVE ANNOYING VOICES

FUCKING FRENCH FUCKING CUNTS ANNOYING BIG LIPPED FRENCH SPEAKNG WANKERS ARGHHHHHHH FUCK THE FRENCH

FUCKING CUNTS FROM FRANCE ARGHHHHHHHH

If you dont like the thread, you can just...exit

>give a penalty

Unless Payet grabs the ref and holds his eyes open while Evra kicks Long repeatedly in the nads there's not a chance any penalty will be given against France

UEFA won't stand for it

have you watched the first game of this euro?

They gave one against France in the first fucking game.

Look at the homer ref they have selected for this game. We're screwed

Blaming someone else

what are some france?

lol wut?

Albania and Romania, though they lost, have laid the blueprint of success for Ireland. Payet can't keep bailing France out with last minute winners.

>Implying the ref will have anything to do with the result

Dude, you are no competition, don't really think there is chance you can do anything seriously

thank yuo

1 week
2 brexits

it will be the best week of my life

>if not i'm going to kill myself

no you won't
you never do

So thats it, we kill the Payet

Maybe griezmann can? That's him who scored the first and most important goal against Albania.

blue and coffee, but only if birds are anime

Deschamps will really swap Pogba for Matuidi? Could be smart to move pogba to the exact position he hvae at juve, but square feet Matuidi on the right seriously?

It will end in penogoals. Unless Giroud...

...So yes, Penogoals

To me, Griezmann looks burnt out and still not over Atleti's loss in the CL. I think you should play Martial.

um we beat Germany and Italy already this year amigo. We are not favourites but of course we are capable of winning.

Could you kill evra please? I think he will never retire and I can't stand this cunt.

OK

Do you think James McCarthy is having nightmares right now? He will be absolutely raped by Pogba and Kante

Martial? wew lad.
Deschamps played him one half and he has been abysmal. I see what you are trying to do Ireland

Martial is just as burnt out, Griezmann has more experience™

Who said anything about that game?

Keep up

Parlez vous Anglais?

Somebody has to do it now that Delaney it keeping shtum

Italy had already won the group, they did not care. The Germany game was a fucking friendly, we lost to Jamaica before the Copa and we are in the finals, friendlies mean shit.

There is a chance, but you are playing with the home country, and it's fucking France too. I guess if Ireland defends itself and manages it's counter attacks correctly they can do the upset.

Watching Kante hassle and intercept players gives me anxiety, he has too much energy and tackling skill. It'd be such a nightmare to play against him. Pogba is of course great too but he's more likely to have on off day, which Ngolo never has. Matuidi seems like a shit, retarded Kante.

Yeah he was pretty bad against Albania but he was fantastic all season for United. Maybe worth a try.

>the Germany game was a friendly
>the city of you

we took 4 points from them in qualifying

Actually Martial is the player who played the most this season (2nd is Griez, 3rd Lloris)

>The Germany game was a fucking friendly
The Germany game was in Euro qualifying and is pretty much the main reason Ireland are actually at this Euros.

Can't wait!

Unless your trolling or have a proxy, you must have a very sad life. Imagine living such a sad life that you feel compelled to post on a Japanese anime board about how much you hate your own country and brethren.You would be pathetic if you weren't so pitiful. I really hope you get the help you need. That amount of anger and self-loathing will put you into an early grave.

Come on Irish guys, we did you a favor, don't make us regret this

don't talk about our football team ever again. you know nothing

>bookies
>wise

My bad, Germany lost against Slovakia.

Actually the game of Ireland that time is what they should try in this game with France, literally less than 40% of possesion, but good management of counters

>68919689

Don't talk to me or my wife's son's country ever again!

Fully expect refball to fuck us in the arse tomorrow.

If someone told you that if you gave them €1000 Ireland would go through, would you pay it?

id do a quick whip around and go for it

le freak c'est chic

I wouldn't even start Kante. Your gonna have 65% possession. Waste of a ball playing midfielder if you ask me.

I don't feel confident for tomorrow, it will be a rough battle.
Probably 1-0/2-1 after extra time.

France don't really have many creative ball playing midfielders. The Pogba-Kante-Matuidi midfield is too energy and workhorse based, but it's the best they have (still good obvs)

Get ready for your whipping, Ireland

So Barca should never start Busquets then?

Busquets and Kante couldn't be more different m8. Busquets is absolutely a ball playing midfielder. Kante is a box to box midfielder.