Alright who wants to see more of this towson whore me and my friends have all fucked. have some pics and stories

alright who wants to see more of this towson whore me and my friends have all fucked. have some pics and stories

Sure I'll bite

Bump

Ok sure

heres her tits she sent to my friend

More pics and details now or else I'm out

Is that all you've got?

Just post pussy already

got a couple of pics of her

okay so cinco de mayo, 2 of my friends take her into a room to double team her. they said she was 100 percent into it and stripped down to her bra and panties and got on her knees. so they take off their pants and she goes back and forth sucking their dicks. then she apparently told them she needs to get fucked so she gets doggystyle on the bed and they take turns fucking her pussy while the other got their dick sucked by her. after a while they each fucked her separately, the one guy she rode for awhile then she sucked his dick and swallowed, he got dressed and left. the other guy said he got rough with her and pushed her onto the bed and started to fuck the shit outta her pulling her hair and she was loving it. he said she was super wet so he tried to use her wet pussy to slide inside her ass and got almost halfway before she told him to stop. so he told her to get on her knees and she blew him after it was in her ass and he said he finished all over her tits and chin while fucking her tits

>heres her tits she sent to my friend

Any nudes with her face in them?

Shit thread

>towson
>me and my friends

Towson eh? In Hampden atm. You local to md? Grew up in Rogers Forge

cute face and big tits.

another of her

I would love to hear all about it. Firstly, learn how to use the English language. Your grammar is appalling.

yeah she loves cum and dicks on both of them

Don't ignore those dubs OP

heres another story about her so one time i take her back home after the bars and strip her down to those yellow panties she has on in that picture. she slides down to her hands and knees and starts to blow me and lets me fuck her tits. after a few minutes she climbs on top and starts to ride me. she's going wild and then all of a sudden, my room door opens and a few of my friends are standing there. they didn't turn on the hall light so she had no clue they were standing there watching her tits bounce and moan for about a minute or 2 then she hopped off and hid under the blanket. so my roommate comes in to go to bed so i make her suck my dick again and put her on her back after with her feet on my shoulders and pound her and finish all over her massive tits

I have friends that teach at Towson U. They all say the kids are pretty much retarded. Can't write for shit, grammar is all kinds of fucked up. All kinds.

OPs bullshit....

If there's no face to connect her then it's not her.

if i was lying wouldn't i say she sent them all to me?

>if i was lying wouldn't i say she sent them all to me?

derp.

You must be new.

If there's no face it could be anyone and your stories are incredibly fake.

Troll on Newfriend

This is legit here, look at the mark by her shoulder on both pics. Ones on the other side bc mirrored image.

Idk about the others