USA

>USA
>Everyone can buy a gun so they can defend themselves.
>1 Terrorist comes and shoots and entire club (100+ people).
>Nobody has a gun to "defend" themselves.
Good thinking USA!
But wait! You can buy a gun to shoot a singer for no apparent reason.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

It was a gay bar dude. Filled with faggots like yourself who don't believe in carrying guns. There's a bar called cowboys right around the corner from this where that dude would have been shot before he finished yelling alahu ackbar.

I'll bite.
Bars are a "gun free" zone only the law abiding citizens pay attention to the little sign on the door stating such

should guns be mandatory in clubs?

This, the jihadis were scared so they chose the twinks.

This was a "gay" club, if guns were mandatory there would of been only 15 people in there.

Kek, nobody even cares about faggot's.
Whether this was a deranged shooter or a dirty Muslim, applause to that shooter for making America Great again, getting rid of those waste of space faggot's. Only time I'll say it, but allah hu akbar.

terrorist? the dude got rid of a good number of faggots

Also a gay bar, but all Trump followers.

yeah, and? what exactly is your point? your not really proving anything here. yes anyone CAN get a gun, but that doesn't mean that everyone DOES own a gun, or even carry a gun. I own a few guns, but i dont have a carry permit, so mine are left at home.

I don't know about florida, but many states have laws in place that prevent you from legally carrying a firearm in a bar. Law abiding fags got shot for abiding the law.

You are not suppose to carry (non leo) in a bar, bar part of a restaurant, public schools, movie theaters, government buildings to name a few in Florida.
Hummmm,
Night club, movie theater, schools.....

In most places it is illegal to bring in a gun to an establishment that sells liquor.

0.5/10

Try harder

The USA has been a backwards buttfuck retarded country since it's inception and before. We moved our cons to Australia, and our invalids to America!

And kept all your wonderful inbreds?

you sound like a European fag

Not my fault my dad's me uncle

I love tony romo

Touché

>they're idiots for not having guns
>in a place selling alcohol
>because alcohol makes guns safer

>faggot confirmed

But still, so many shot at a gay club, so much blood everywhere.
So.much AIDS

Aids was created by the US government to decimate the homo populous

at the end of the day these guns are not used for self defense, but rather are the tools used in gun accidents involving children

That little sand nigger did it. Fucking High Score.

Shits gonna be hard to top.

I'm sad about this. I like the gays, I went to their festival just yesterday in DC and they gave me free beer and candy. Allah husnackbar

Finally someone beat cho. I've been waiting for this.

I think his point is that when France had one of these the yanks were all over the place with 'silly Euros, if you had guns like Freemerica this wouldn't have happened,' but it's now happened in America. Where they do have guns and freedom and such.

It's not a great point.

You WON!

Americans are the most stupid in the world. And now they vote for TRUMP....hahahahahah!

I hope you all will die under your guns.

checked.
also this was funny as fuck hahaha

Omar Mir Seddique Mateen is now champion of American Mass shooting beating korean gook Cho
103 casualties with 50 dead
Omar Mateen is the new james dean
Brevik is lame retard killing weak lousy euroniggers
American champ is real champ

All hail Mateen
he is the new james dean
always kept his barrels clean
to do allahs will he wuz keen
now he skips thru valleys green

the shooter was a mussie, but a born in the USA mussie. Funny thing about 'Murica, you can be a suspected terrorist on the no-fly list and still legally buy a gun. So you can't fly to Disneyland, but you can buy an AR-15.
Yay us!

It wasn't Islamic
the shooter was molested by gay men who had full guardianship of him as a child. When he went to the police about it as a child the cops said "ALL you group home CPS kids say that" then he was punished for going to the police, essentially became their slave boy. When the CPS inspectors and worker would come around they would give him LSD and put in his file that he was a retarded gay child in his file.

I can't fathom the PTSD that man felt and how he felt about gays

So he tracked down one of the group home workers that molested him as a child and exacted justice

Americants is dumb, they cunt do anything. Except for massively elaborate false flag operations, mind and weather control weapons, dumbest president ever responsible for a world wide plot to attack two American buildings, create Crack to kill the blacks, and aids to kill the fags.

But yeah, ok

>mfw

thats why it was a British man experimenting with using money liver to make a vaccine and then tested in on Africans

gtfo shill

live monkey liver's

So does anyone have a picture of the guy who did this?

He still lived with his parents

Half decent security should be

Though florida in general is a shithole, I'm not surprised that people just walk into clubs with guns

sure
'Islamic'

Islamic terrorist would like nothing more than see the gay bars thrive, that way the christian nation won't reproduce

use your fucking brain

USA just wants to steer hate to Islam.
they laugh at gay

Well, you can prove anything with facts, can't you?

kill count?

This is the most jewish post I've seen in a while

Still waiting to hear some heroic story about mass shooting attempt in a school/bar/mall stopped by the plucky American with the concealed carry and the steely eye.

Because that's why you don't want gun control isn't it Americunts? So you can defend yourselves?

moved in with his parents after his CPS was done , only place he felt safe

He only got into the club with his gun, after a shoot out in front of the club.

You see a dude shoot a bunch of people, walks up to the door of the club....
Excuse me sir, I need to check you for weapons.

>>canada
>>no guns
>>no bar shootings
>>no school shooting
>>sorry eh? I'll buy you a beer
>>'murica is fucked

>being gay is literally punishable by public execution in islamic states
>they have no problem with gays exdee

Fuck off, islam is a plague that needs to be removed from the earth.

I heard roughly 30 this morning, but now it sounds a lot higher probably 50ish.

>103 casualties with 50 dead
wat

1 guy with a shotgun shut down an entire city you pansy snow nigger

>implying that there is anything worth fighting over in canada

but its disproving that islam was behind it, so how could it be jewish ?

>Canada.
>Mattering.

Pick one.

>Shoots up liberal place
>Liberals don't believe in guns
Surprise of the century it was an easy target.

there isn't a single gay in american who believes in the second amendment, its easy pickings to shoot the gay community, plus this is just work place violence, not terrorism

they don't want gays in their countries but more than happy to see it in other countries

>be american
>Wear Diapers
>So dont shat muhself when shot
>get shot in diaper
>kek :^)

School bars and malls are gun free zones according to the little sign outside the door. We don't need gun control. We need free literacy classes so all these would be killers and read the sign and realize they can't take their guns in there

>implying amercia isnt full of inbreds

Why should I give a fuck that a singer died any more than anyone else there that died? Americans and their stupid celeb worship.

what's the website for high scores held by guys like mateen?

youtube.com/watch?v=nEk3b38UVP4

They think the entire earth belongs to them. Muslims are a cancer on the human race

Wrong. Homo-faget here, and proud owner of multiple guns.

>implying all gays are liberals

THIS WAS MUSLIMS NOT A HATE CRIME

JIHAD IS ATTACKING THE WEST

fucking kill yourself

~77% of Gays voted for Obama last election.
That's what we call a "Majority"

Know what else is a "gun free zone"?
Everywhere fucking else because you're not gonna gunsling your .45 after getting shot in the back of the head.

Fuck off cunt. You are the disgrace to this country, not teh gays. Would trade you for them any day. Thankfully your prophet has no chance to win and you're seriously delusional in your estimations that your backwards views aren't steadily being eroded by the march of time.

Wasn't there a family guy episode about this?

Unlike you, I'm a top, so while you are use to taking loads on the back of your head,
Everyone else here will just keep on being a alpha,

Someone should add Anthony Fantano to that pic

Sidestepping the argument by saying "lulz die fgts".
This could just as easily have been a trump rally, a normal club, a fucking daycare full of blue eyed babies.
Nobody stopped him before he dropped 50 people because that's how guns+preparation work.

at birth everyone should be fitted with a tiny explosive device in the brain stem with just enough power to cause instant painless death when activated. then you issue everyone with a remote control so you just point it at an active shooter or terrorist and kill them instantly

a majority doesn't mean "all". For all you know that club could be owned by a Trump fan. That would make it an inbred place.

>still blaming a country of millions and millions for the actions of one person
>mfw euros haven't gotten any smarter in the last hundred years
Kek

>Tfw Americans think they live in a first world country

Unlike you, I don't live in mortal fear everyday to the point where you have to have your glock pacifier everywhere to feel safe.

Despite the fact that if someone wants to kill you, they can put a bullet in your brain before you hear the gun go off.
Have fun with that murrica. You supplied plenty of assault rifles for any crazy jihadist living there.

L: administration
P: Password123

I mean faggots normally are pasificts... lmao

lets people own fully automatic rifles, why do you even need that shit

can't handle the truth amerilard?

idk what you mean by that
what I described is the ideal scenario, its the equivalent of everyone being armed at all times. all violence becomes impossible

Not fully auto.
They use the term assault rifle, military style, to fool the general public into assuming that it was

You're cute, I could blow my load on the back of your greasy head all day

2/10

This particular outcome has fuckall to do with our permissive gun laws.The perpetrator was a licensed security officer and had a Statewide Firearms license as well.

These are qualifications that an average citizen does not even need to have to purchase firearms in that state, yet he still went through government licensing and similar requirements needed in many so called gun restricted countries, such as Australia, UK, etc. He was a known and registered firearms owner and did not obtain his weapons illegally or hide his activities from government scrutiny.

Like gun restrictions stopped ANY of the terrorists attacks in France...The truth is, it's near impossible to stop these kinds of attacks in free societies. How can you punish or deter violent behavior in a human when death is the welcomed outcome? Such a person will not be constrained by laws, ever.

Are you autistic or something? As other anons pointed out a good citizen wouldn't have taken a gun into a night club. More importantly have you ever tried hitting a single target with a gun while a bunch of faggots are running around panicking like a horde of niggers avoiding the whip? Ever heard of collateral damage? You're more likely to kill other people than you are to take out the actual shooter. The shooter doesn't have to worry about that shit. Nice job killing a bunch of innocents and getting yourself killed like a white knight fag.

>inb4 bait
you are the biggest faggot on Sup Forums today

You think giving everyone the ability to kill someone with the push of a button is the ideal scenario? People would be dying left right and centre

Here is his picture

so does shillary pay you per post, or is there a monthly rate?

You dumb fuck, that shit does happen. It only ever rarely hits local news because the mainstream media agenda doesn't profit from it. If it doesn't further the gun control agenda it won't be highlighted. Your retarded post only confirms this. Your ignorance is their goal, good job. Keep watching Faux news and obey your Jew overlords.

People can't keep their cheating website accounts from being hacked.
How much random money could you get from a hacked brain explosive

I'm so happy, people died.